“Absolutely fine overnight stay”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Nashville, Tennessee
“Absolutely fine overnight stay”
Reviewed November 5, 2010

The BW Airport Inn in Warwick was a perfect choice for one night before flying out in the AM. We arrived around 9PM, dropped off the rental car and were picked up by the hotel shuttle within 5 minutes. All staff was courteous and check in was a breeze. The room was serviceable and clean (no bedbugs!). Not luxurious - the pillows were that awful chopped foam that is not particularly comfortable - but fine as we left on a 6AM flight the next morning. The AM shuttle was also prompt and it is literally less than a 5 minute drive to the airport so we arrived in plenty of time. For what we needed, it was perfect and at a good price.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Bestwestern40007, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, November 9, 2010
Let me start by thanking you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 401-737-7400. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day! Sincerely, Mike Patel General Manager Best Western Airport Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Arrived at 5:15 a.m. Check in at 3. They had us in a room in 15 minutes. Told us to have breakfast. We didn't have a car. Front desk suggested a restaurant about a five minute walk. It was drizzly and cold outside. I didn't have a jacket. We got to the front door and one desk clerk was behind us with the keys to the hotel van, drove us to and picked us up afterwards. Service above and beyond. Had breakfast the next morning and a quick ride to the airport. I have no idea if you would get that knd of special treatment in another hotel in the area. I will stay at this Best Western again. They seem to really care about the comfort of their guests.

• Stayed October 2010
2 Thank Gneiss1
Sarasota
Reviewed September 17, 2010

I stayed at this Providence area airport hotel August 23, 2010 on a Park Sleep Fly package The front desk employees were efficient and welcoming both for check in and check out. The room was standard. Shuttle service to the airport was quick and smoothly handled.
I especially liked the fact that they start their complimentary breakfast at 4 am, so you could have breakfast before an early morning flight! This is such a great idea, I wonder why more hotels don't offer this.
I was impressed enough with their service that I plan to stay there again in October.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed September 15, 2010

Stayed at the Best Western for two quick evenings while in town for business. The room was quite clean, shower hot, and I felt quite safe as I'm a female who traveled alone.

Although I did not partake in the breakfast it looked like an average free hotel breakfast, eggs, waffles, bagel.

The only downside was that my room faced the highway and you could easily hear the cars speeding down the road. Nothing a pair of earplugs couldn't solve.

Very good value for location, cleanliness and safety. Would recomend to anyone.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
New Jersey
Reviewed August 8, 2010

I got there, the guy was a jerk to us, so I found a new place to stay, walked into the guy and cancelled on the spot! Hotel looked old from the outside & a smell on the inside. I called the Best Western corp and response was petty. Never Again, pay the extra $$ to stay at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank puddles027
Mike P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Hello there, I truly apologize for any inconvenience you have ran into. I assure you we do make a great effort to accommodate all guests, and all requests. We are almost done with our updates/renovations, I hope you give us another chance to meet your expectations. If we could do anything to make this up to you please let us know! I can be reached anytime at 401-737-7400, have a wonderful day!

Adreanna Burt
Front Desk
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Good location for TF Green Airport. Friendly staff. Rooms could be cleaner. Staff was helpful with directions and local restaurants. All in all reasonable value.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Greenville, North Carolina
Reviewed June 30, 2010

We enjoyed our stay here. Great if you are using the airport (next door) but also good if traveling by car. We fould it to be clean, quiet and comfortable. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family