“Reasonable”

Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Sarasota, Florida
“Reasonable”
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Good location for TF Green Airport. Friendly staff. Rooms could be cleaner. Staff was helpful with directions and local restaurants. All in all reasonable value.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Greenville, North Carolina
Reviewed June 30, 2010

We enjoyed our stay here. Great if you are using the airport (next door) but also good if traveling by car. We fould it to be clean, quiet and comfortable. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Leonard72
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 30, 2010

No complaints really, except that it is was not possible to buy beer in the hotel. When I asked the desk clerk where I could buy beer, she said the nearest place was about a mile away. Later I discovered that I could buy beer at the bar in the Hampton Inn next door (at a high price), so I bought four and brought them to my room. Great place if you have a car..... otherwise your dining and drinking options are limited. Clean room, free wifi, good sleep. All things considered, I would stay here again if I needed to be near PVD airport.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank StealthySteven
Vancouver BC
Reviewed June 10, 2010

We stayed here for 4 nights in a room with 2 queen beds.

The hotel was very close to the airport and situated on a main street that has quite a few places to eat, gas stations etc. I didn't think the noise was that much of an issue.

In proximity to downtown Providence, it was about 9 miles, and it didn't take that long. The access from the hotel to the freeway was very easy. Coming back from downtown however was a different story because they are doing construction on some of the on-ramps near downtown.

The room itself was on the ground floor and was quite roomy. The beds were comfortable, and the room included free wireless access, and a TV with many channels. There wasn't a microwave/fridge in the room which I thought would have been nice to have. Also, the bathroom had the sink outside, which is always a pet peeve of mine. Lastly, we found a half-eaten candy bar in our room that was behind the chair. Those would be the only three negatives, because everything else was superb.

The front desk service was helpful and also asked us about our stay while we were eating breakfast one morning. Speaking of breakfast, a complimentary newspaper was available and there was a fair-sized sit-down eating area for the inclusive breakfast, which was decent.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank kyden
Seattle, WA
Reviewed October 30, 2009

I used this hotel for two nights, the first and last nights of my vacation. Travelling alone with my 9 year old daughter, and getting in to the airport late, I wanted a hotel close to the airport. Many of the "better" hotels near the Providence airport were farther away, but I did not want to be driving a strange car in a strange city late at night. This Best Western is practically IN the airport, so getting to it, and getting back to the airport at the end of the trip, was very convenient. But, yes, it was noisy, both with plane noise and traffic from the street, as well as other people checking in late. I knew it would be noisy, so no surprise there. I just turned on the fan, put in my earplugs, and slept great!

However, housekeeping could really use some training! The rooms seemed very nice upon entering, although the second room I noticed right away had been smoked in (despite being a non-smoking room). The window was even still open! Both rooms had some obvious grime that I was able to easily clean with a tissue....which means any decent housekeeper would be able to clean it with all their supplies! And the bathroom of the second room smelled, sometimes quite powerfully, of urine.

Overall, it served its purpose, but don't expect much more, for the price!

• Stayed October 2009
1 Thank Yipcanjo
Lodi, California
Reviewed October 12, 2009

We stayed at this Best Western outgoing and incoming, 10 days apart. Both stays were very nice, a quiet hotel with an above average look and feel for a BW. The staff was very friendly, the airport shuttle was on time and reliable. The expanded Continental breakfast was fresh and hot and started at 4 A.M., which was excellent for travelers. Over all, for $86 tax included, this was a very good value. We would stay again if the need arose.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Hudson Valley, ny
Reviewed July 15, 2009

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights while my children were at a camp at RI college. The room was clean but somewhat dusty. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was fantastic for us. We traveled to Providence, Newport and Narragansett from here. Thank goodness it was close to the airport or we may not of found it on several occasions (we did not bring a gps). We had no problem with noise, we slept good. Good basic motel.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends