“A great affordable place to stay”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed April 10, 2014

A great free breakfast - rooms are clean and staff cannot do enough for you. We stay there monthly and enjoy the cozy beds and rooms. It is by the airport but you don't hear thing. Very happy customer.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dominic D
Dennise P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dominic D,

Our staff would like to thank you for the feedback. We are very happy to know that you stay with us monthly and that we are able to accommodate you as much as possible. We hope to see you soon. We hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

The front desk receptionist was so nice! I have been attending a lot of conferences and accidentally booked the Best Western for the wrong night. The receptionist noticed that I had the wrong date and that Best Western had charged me for being a no-show. I was worried that I would have to pay again, but the receptionist, without me even having to ask, stated he would give me a free for the night since I had already previously paid. I thought that was so kind of him. There are truly nice people in this world, and one works here at the Best Western in Warwick.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

tm77rr,

We would like to thank you for your feedback and we would like to thank you for staying with us. We are more than pleased to know our staff have gone above and beyond to help you during that situation. We hope that in the future you do decide to stay with us again. We hope you have a great day.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We recently had to travel to Rhode Island for a death in the family. We chose Best Western Airport Inn for its convenient location and affordable price. We were greeted upon check-in by an extremely friendly gentleman at the front desk. Our room was very comfortable and furnished with all the amenities; i.e. refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The complimentary breakfast was more than adequate with both hot & cold food items, and coffee is available in the lobby 24/7. We would not hesitate to stay at this BW again and will definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ray B

Ray B,

Our staff would like to thank you for staying with us. Our condolences goes out to your family and yourself. We are pleased to know we were able to make your stay the best possible and we hope you decide to stay with us again. Thank you again and hope you have a great day.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

This is without a doubt one of the best managed Best Western locations. The reception was very courteous and took very good care of us. The breakfast was nice and plentiful.

The location is pretty good with respect to most of Rhode Island locations. I would recommend visiting Newport more than any other city in RI...

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dennise P, Assistant Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Usman S,

I would like to thank you on behalf of our staff for staying with us. We are very pleased to know that we were able to make your stay the best possible. Thank you for the feedback and I hope you stay with us again in the future. Have a great day.

Dennise Pichirilo

Reviewed March 16, 2014

One of the main reasons we love it here is because of how clean the rooms are! We always stay in the King W/Sofa. The Room is Huge! Breakfast has a wide variety of items including hot eggs and sausage.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Dennise P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

TravelLovers05,

First I would like to thank you for staying with us and our staff are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us and that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope that in the future you come visit us again and we will try to make you stay pleasant again. Thank you for the feedback. Have a great day.

Dennise Pichirilo

Reviewed March 14, 2014

On March 13th 2014, I made my trip reservations for July 2014 through Expedia for this hotel. I choose the "pay at the hotel upon check-in" option. My comfirmations came through and stated that I will pay at check-in at the hotel.
I have use this option on a previous reservations at this hotel and it work out fine.
I got a notification that my bank, that my credit card was being charged for a large amount and they just wanted to notify me of the charges. When I checked where the charges were coming from, they were from the Best Western Airport Inn, for the reservation I just made. When I contacted the hotel to find out why they were charging my card, Mike told me to make sure the card I was using was a valid card and there was enough funds to cover the transaction. I told him that my card was not to be charge until I check in. He said that they post the charges anyway. that way if there is no money on the card they can cancel the reservations. Keep in mind the other reservation was not charged until check in. I do a lot of traveling for the Military and trips get cancelled and rescheduled all the time. This option works very well for Miltary and Government employees and is greatly appreciated. I can make reservations when needed in advance with no fear of being charged until check in. I have the option of using a different payment method upon check. My government credit card does not have a huge credit limit and if I had to put a deposit on every trip I am required to make.... oh well... lets just say it not going to happen. Anyway, Mike reversed my card and said he would also cancel my reservations. Well Mike... I guess I will just have to use a different hotel, one that is more customer friendly!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank dnpvollmer
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Upon arrival, asked for a room where it would be quiet and was accomdated immediately. Room was very clean and comfortable. Ate in the dining room. The fish dinner was perfectly prepared and a nice presentation. Wait staff was professional and consistently asked if everything was OK.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple