“One Night Stay”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Warwick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Saginaw
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Second time I have stayed at this hotel and would stay again. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable. Breakfast is good with reasonable hours of service. Newspaper available everyday. Close to Johnson and Wales and Shopping. Airport very close, but no noise disturbance.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Theresa-
Thank you for posting a review about your stay. I am happy to hear that you have come back from another visit. I hope you are enjoying this fall weather we are having and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank You!
Milford, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

hotel & room was clean, beds were very comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was ok, didn't really care for the eggs or sausage they had available, but the fresh waffles were great

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Elisha-
I am happy to hear that you liked the fresh waffles that we have available. They are always a good choice to have! I hope that we will see you again in the future.

Thank you!
State College, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Previously stayed at this Best Western after a bad experience in Cranston. Decided to stay again on this trip. Hotel was convenient for our needs. Room was most adequate. Breakfast, complimentary, was quite adequate. Will stay again.

1775rifleman-
First I wanted to thank you for staying with us again. I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us while traveling with your son. I hope that the two of you had fun at the Red Sox game! We hope that we will see you again soon.

New York City, New York
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am taking my overall rating out on this one Bset Western when my complaint is more chainwide. If you are going to advertise having Wi-Fi then it should be workable. This is the second time in a month that my stay at a BW provided lousy wi-fi. The first time was not that important but on this trip I NEEDED service for work. Using the Buisness center was not an option because I had paperwork spread all over my room. Every time over two days that I lost the signal I became infuriated. It is hard to get anything done in 30 second intervals.

This location was nice and the staff were very pleasant. The breakfast buffet was good and the room was very clean.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
John-
I first want to apologize about the WI-FI we were having some problems with one of our access points and were in the middle of getting the whole situation fixed. I am sorry that it affected your stay here with us. We have fixed the problem and everything is back up and running like it should be. I hope you do stay with us again in the future.

Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Let's face it, this is an average hotel. The rooms were comfortable enough, but basic. The bathroom was TINY. The sink is to the right when you first walk in through the door, which could be awkward depending on who you are staying with. Luckily it was just my husband and son so it was fine. The room was clean enough, but there was a hat left on the side table from a previous guest that was never taken out, the bathroom had a few stray hairs in the shower (yeah, I skipped taking one there and took one at the house of the family that I was visiting) and there were your typical average "stains" around on the walls, floors and on one of the coverings. However, that being said, it wasn't enough to send me packing out of the room because I sort of expected it in this older, 2 - 2 1/2 star hotel for which I was paying a relatively cheap rate. Be forewarned, the site I booked through (Hotwire) rates this as a 3 star hotel - which it isn't. Not in any way, shape or form. Oh - the walls are THIN! And the floors apparently aren't any better considering the people above us sounded as if they were dancing all night.

The breakfast was okay, my son loved it, and I could find enough healthy options to fill me up. They did have fruit like peaches, apples and bananas as well as low fat yogurt which was good compared to the less healthy version of processed danish, full fat cream cheese and waffles. The eggs were absolutely disgusting, I can't see how people were eating them but it must have been the amount of ketchup I watched everyone put on them.

Again, I knew what I was getting in to, I wanted to save money, and I did. I didn't feel uncomfortable there but I wouldn't stay again. I usually stay at the Radisson next door but they were booked so I took something less expensive. Overall, it was "okay." I'm not sure it is for a family vacation, but I can see it doing the job for a business trip which is great for easy in, easy out to the airport as it is close.

Room Tip: Go with a higher floor so you don't have anyone above you.
1 Thank Nepatsfan01
HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Nepatsfan01-
Thank you very much for your review. We have had a staff meeting to go over the issues that you have pointed out to us. Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you have a nice rest of your summer.

Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The location of this place is convenient, the staff is awesome, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. With my Priceline booking, this was a very good decision.
I am travelling with my daughter(17) and she likes it.
We are here for a "dad-daughter" getaway and so far so good!

Mike-
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review about the stay. I am happy that we could provide an excellent stay for you and your daughter. I hope the rest of your trip was enjoyable and that we see you again very soon!