Best Western Airport Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleancontinental breakfastpost roadan early flightrhode islandrental carwaffle makergreat place to staylegal seafoodwould stay here againexercise roomwake up callnext morningfree shuttlewarwick rishuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My daughter and I are just completing our Las Vegas/Disneyland vacation. We started off in Warwick, Rhode Island and stayed at Best Western next to the airport and used their Park n Fly option, which included a 1 night stay, breakfast the next day, parking of our vehicle for 1 week right in their private and secure parking lot, and free shuttle to the airport at 4:25am. Excellent experience and would highly recommend them for your flights at TF Green airport. Breakfast was great too and there were Belgian Waffles *Make your own but sooo good!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jodyn37
HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for staying with us for the start of your vacation. It is always nice to hear about how one of our guests enjoyed the breakfast that we have. I hope your vacation was enjoyable and that you will stay with us again.

Thank you and have a great summer!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Flight arrived after midnight so I had checked that reception would be staffed. I collected my car from the off airport parking and drove to the hotel but when I arrived at 12:20AM the place was deserted. I had to wait alone at reception for 15 to 20 minutes before the one staff member on duty arrived with the bus load of people from the airport. He checked me in and I went to my room, 117. I was very tired by this time and when I entered to the room and noticed the foul smell, I realised that I should have gone straight back to reception and asked for a different room but it was close to 1AM so I just sprayed half a can of deodorant around and collapsed into bed. I have to say that the bed was very comfortable but I was asleep in seconds.
In the morning the room didn't smell so bad either the A/C at full bore had done the job or I had got used to it.
Breakfast was good, Hot and cold options and newspapers.
I would use this hotel again but I would be prepared for the fact that only one staff member will be on duty to run the bus shuttle and staff the reception desk and I would be better prepared to reject a rancid room no matter how tired.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Starduster-
I wanted to first thank you for staying with us on your flight into RI. I wanted to apologize about the issue that you had when you were checking in. We only have one person on during that time of night. I am also sorry about the issue that you had with the room. We have had some very hot and humid weather in the past weeks which causes the room to have a stuffy feeling to them. I hope that you stay with you us again. Have a great summer!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We were driving up from DC to Boston and planning to stop at Newport RI in between. Everything went smoothly from late check in to having an adequate, clean room. Breakfast was ok/ good-- there were enough choices. Although to fit the airport crowd, it starts very early and ends at 9:30. My daughter spilled jam on the carpet, and the breakfast staff was very pleasant and assured me that they would clean it up. Overall for the area this hotel provided good value for a quick stop.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DCtravels11

DCtravels-
Thank you for staying with us on your way to Boston. It is always good to hear about how your stay went and how friendly our staff is. I hope the rest of your trip went great! We hope to see you again soon. Hope you are having a great summer!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I had looked for a reasonably priced but decent hotel very close to the Providence airport (PVD). This fit the bill. The reception staff was excellent and very helpful. It's also across the street from one of the best seafood restaurants on the East coast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Geri M

Geri-
Thank you for staying with us before your flight. Legal Seafood is one of the best seafood restaurants in the area. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and how our staff was. I hope you are having a great summer and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Good facility with professional, friendly and helpful staff. Good substantial breakfast. Will recommend this hotel to friends. Most hotels don't have shower volume control. This hotel is no exception. More water is wasted and the tub tends to accumulate water during shower. We recommend shower heads with volume controls. The drivers of the shuttle service were very courteous and helpful, The desk staff was always cheerful and willing to help. Overall we were pleasantly surprised by the overall quality of the facilities, amenities and the service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shreenivas M
HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Shreenivas M-
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your stay with us. It is always great to hear about how good your stay with us was. It is also nice to hear that you would recommend our hotel to our friends and family. I hope you had a nice trip back home and we hope that we will be seeing you soon in the future!