“Best choice if you are flying out early in the morning”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed June 4, 2013

When my normal hotel (La Quinta) doubled their rate for the start of "summer season" in RI, I tried this one that's very close the airport. They heavily market to locals to stay and park. This market really opened up when T F Green airport installed their abysmal skyway to the rental car desks. Since you have your luggage, you have to carry it what seems a mile to the rental car desks. And then further into the garages. The parking for locals is in the same garage. The alternate parking garages haven't developed yet, so the hotels found a new market. The hotel is clean, the staff friendly, lots of cable channels including HBO and full breakfast with eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice and coffee.

Room Tip: Away from elevator, avoid second floor rooms over lobby.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Computer Geek-
I am glad that you choose to stay with us when you came to RI. I am happy that you enjoyed all of our accommodations when you stayed with us. I hope that you will be visiting us again on your next trip to RI. Have a great day and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were originally nervous about staying at a Best Western by the airport but it really wasn't bad at all. If you are looking to quickly get from Providence Airport to a hotel, which we were, the proximity can't be beat. We arrived after midnight and they were able to pick us up right away. The rooms were old, had a musty smell, and the hallways smelled of cigarettes, (which they can't really control) but overall clean.
For the price, location and service, I can definitely recommend this hotel if you are having a one night stopover before or after the airport. Service is great

Mnree7-
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. I am glad that you liked your stay with us when you came to RI. I hope that we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

OUr three night stay was really nice. Hotel was clean and every single employee we met was friendly and helpful, sometimes going out of their way to offer help. Quiet nights, reaaallllly comfy beds and pillows. Would never know you are basically in the airport....barely any air noise at all. Average breakfast but server was so sweet. Manager and employees were always around. You can tell the hotel isn't that new but modern upgrades make a huge improvement. The only thing I could suggest is to toss out the older bath towels....they are pretty obviously older when stacked next to the newer ones. Otherwise a great trip. Thanks.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

esfrigas-
First I want to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is always nice to hear from a guest and how they enjoyed their stay with us. I am glad that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Thank you for your suggestion as we will be going over that with the staff. I do hope you will stay with us again when you are traveling through Rhode Island. Have a great summer and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stay in warwick for two days for a funeral..the room was clean and a good .
the cable tv was bad and a faucet leaked...they fixed the faucet but could not fix the tv.
I had book an extra room for my cousin and her daughter for one night ,two queen beds...i had
confirmation in my hand but they only had a very small room with one queen bed.Why give us a confirmation if they dont have the room...bad first time at Best western ..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Michel-
I am sorry to hear about the issues that you had during your stay with us. I want to thank you for bring them to our attention as we have spoken with our staff about them. I do hope that you give us another try in the future. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

At this price point, it's not realistic to expect 4 star accommodations, but BEST WESTERN Airport Inn 2138 Post Road, Warwick, RI was clean and quiet, and the staff were competent, friendly, and easy to understand. In room 104 (king, n/s), wifi worked well (kindle fire, dell laptop, and two android phones tested), with no lag or glitches with youtube or any other sites. The desk lamp had ethernet and power ports built into the base. Water pressure was better than average. Heat and air conditioning worked well. There is no pretty view to be had, as the property is surrounded on all sides by nothing-aesthetically-interesting. Access to/from I-95 couldn't be easier. No trouble finding a parking spot on the premises, but the parking lot is small, so large vehicles may have difficulty. Driving time to downtown Boston is about an hour at the speed limit. Breakfast was available 4:30am to 9am (no snacks or beverages offered later in the day aside from vending machines). The food and coffee were good -- better than one might expect. Legal Sea Foods, among the Boston area's best seafood restaurants, is within walking distance, a few doors down across the street. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel based on my experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

SescMark-
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us while you were here in Rhode Island. Boston is only 60 mins away and offers so much for you to do and see. Boston is a great place for a day trip. Glad you took advantage of having some seafood while you were here since that is one of the things New England is known for. I hope that we will see you again in the future! Have a great day!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I got in at 11:00 PM and was greeted by two smiling desk clerks who offered a wake-up call and shuttle service in the morning. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was above average for this price range hotel. A real credit to the Best Western franchise.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Robert-
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. After a long day of travel I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We are always striving to bring excellent customer service to each one of our guests. I hope that we will be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This place has to be the best hotel values in New England! I discovered it when flying out of TF Green airport after touring CT, RI and MA. If possible I always like to stay at an airport hotel the night before a return flight to guarantee a relaxed, stress-free departure. Since my plans included a trip to Block Island a couple of days before my flight, I was looking for a nice, inexpensive place to stay two nights that would put me as close as possible to the airport on the day of my return flight.

After careful research on Trip Advisor, I selected the Best Western Airport Inn. To be perfectly honest, my expectations weren't very high simply because the rate was so reasonable. I was, to say the least, very pleasantly surprised. Everything about this hotel was exceptional and way beyond what would have been acceptable for the price.

The lobby, breakfast area and rooms were all spotless, the beds, linens and pillows were like those found in hotels that charge much, much more. The staff could not have been more courteous and accommodating and the complimentary breakfast was amazing...loved the eggs and sausage!

The hotel's location was primo, both for access to the airport, literally within walking distance, and to the highway leading to the Block Island Ferry landing. Legal Seafood was right across the street and the friendly hotel staff made sure we knew at check-in that there was a coupon available for hotel guests. There was also an I-HOP and a Wal-Mart just a few minutes down the road.

I booked the stay through Expedia and particularily liked that although you were required to pay in advance, there is a very generous refund policy that allowed a full refund if cancelled just a day before check in.

One final thing I would like to add, this has to be the quietest airport hotel I have ever stayed in! I honestly cannot remember hearing a single plane the entire time!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
HeatherMcDermott, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Marti-
I hope you had a nice time on your trip to Block Island. We strive to offer excellent service in all aspects of a guests stay at reasonable prices. I am happy that you liked the convenience of the location along with the items that we serve for breakfast. I am glad you got a good nights sleep before your flight. We hope you will be staying with us again and we hope to see you soon!