“Nice and Convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Illinois
“Nice and Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stayed 4 nights in October and found the hotel to be comfortable, clean and convenient. We had a room rate of about $100/night. We had a late-arriving flight and called the hotel for a shuttle which was very convenient. The room was ready when we arrived (around 12:30 AM). Check-in was easy. The free breakfast is typical hotel style with make-your-own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, pastries, etc. The hotel is located only a couple of minutes from the airport and is directly on the entrance to I-95. Anyone looking for a place in the area should consider this Best Western.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank _rugrats_5
Mike P, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Rugrats-
Thank you for leaving us a comment on here. It is always nice to hear what a nice stay that you had at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you liked where our location was and everything that we had to offer. We hope to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I spent the night here when our hot water tank let go. We checked in later in the evening and when Cindy heard what we were going through she went out of her way to make us feel welcome. She gave us a bigger room than she had to. The room was very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable (though a little high since I am very short). The only bad thing about the room is that the bathroom is super small. The breakfast was good. They had pastries, scrambled eggs, waffles, cereal, bread and bagels. We sometimes have family that come from out of town and I would recommend this hotel to them.

The only other small complaint about the hotel is the parking spaces are very small. I drive a small car so I was fine but I wouldn't want to try to park a large car or truck in them.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank michtest
Michtest-
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to hear that we could accommodate you for the night. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and liked the room that we had for you. We just had our parking lot repaved over the summer and they made the lines on the parking lot a little bigger. We hope to see you in the future and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I spent 4 days in Warwick, the hotel and staff were incredible. They went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. Zack, Heather, Cindy Denise, Rafeal and Sean what a great group!!!!!
The hotel was very clean, quite. They have a good balanced choice for breakfast.
The hotel is next to TFGreen Airport where you can take a train, bus or rent a car for traveling. I went to Boston daily and the hotel shuttle took and picked me no matter what time I called them. I plan to stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Snootygirl
Mike P, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Snootygirl-
Thank you for staying with us on your trip to New England. I am happy that everyone here was such a help to you. I am glad you liked the hotel and the surrounding area. There are a lot of things to see and do in the Boston area. It is nice to hear that you had such a good time. We hope to see you soon!

tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised with this hotel. We needed something close to the airport for an early flight & this was perfect. We didn't check in till 8 pm & was up at 530am so it was quick. The beds were comfortable & clean. The shuttle service was great. We didn't eat the breakfast-- it looked like the usual hotel bfast-- nothing exceptional & we wanted to get to airport early. I would definitely book this hotel again - I was surprised the bed was so comfy. And I expected to be disturbed by noise (usually happens when you need to sleep for an early flight) but it was very quiet. Never thought I'd be giving a best western a good review! Nice, surprise.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank bretan
Bretan-
I am glad that you ended up staying at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you liked our accommodations, and our shuttle service. We try to make sure that our hotel is as quiet as possible so our guests are not disturbed. I hope you stay with us again in the near future.

Sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We selected the Best Western Airport Inn based on good reviews on Tripadvisor, and were not disappointed. The hotel is well-run, reasonably priced, convenient to the airport, within walking distance of restaurants, and there's a convenient gas station to gas up before returning the rental car. Would happily stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Tropicas-
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us a review . I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you in the future!

Boonton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have stayed here many times on business and this hotel has many things going for it. Excellent accomadating staff, seconds from the airport and 95 and there are several restaurants within walking distance. Have always found the hotel to be clean and the upkeep and maintenace are first rate. Price is reasonable as well.

A couple of minor negatives; parking spaces are very narrow. Sink by room door is awkward and the bathroom is tiny. But I have never had a bad stay here and would recommend for what it is

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank RAHSJH
Mike P, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Rahsjh-
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on this hotel. I am happy to hear that you liked our hotel. It is nice to hear that you stay with us often because of business. I am sorry that you had a problem with the parking spaces. We just had our parking lot re paved about a month ago that made the spots bigger. I hope you stay with us in the near future.

West Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I had to find a hotel to stay at while I was looking for an apartment. I found this hotel to be great. It met all my needs and the beds were very comfortable. I enjoyed the free breakfast as it gives a good variety of things to choose from. Heather and Mike at the front desk were very helpful and provided me with great service. If I ever need to stay at a hotel again I will be sure to come back here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Mike P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dave-
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share this with our staff so they know that you had an excellent time. I am also happy to hear that you liked the beds we have. You business means a lot to us and I hope we see you again soon.

Mike