“Cozy and Clean”

Comfort Inn Airport
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I booked this hotel blindly on Hotwire at a super discounted rate for an overnight stay in Rhode Island for my son, his family, and myself. The service couldn't have been more accommodating. We were given two ground floor rooms with kingsize beds which were very comfortable with an abundance of pillows, a nice modern television, coffee maker and iron. Rooms spotless and nicely furnished. Only thing that could be better is that they don't have HD on the TVs, which are HD. Picture was fuzzy, but acceptable. Breakfast was excellent with a attendant who was very friendly and caring, keeping all the items available right up to ten am. Five stars for service and attitude, and three for the facility itself comes to four stars. I would go back anytime and highly recommend to anyone looking for a casual stay at a reasonable place conveniently located.

Room Tip: Get a kingsize bed otherwise the room might seem a little crowded with two beds.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for the kind review. We truly are a hidden gem among the many hotels around TF Green airport. One of the things that I am most proud of is our staff. Whether it is a housekeeper, front desk or our breakfast attendant, we all strive to provide our guests with an outstanding stay. Again thank you for the review and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel due to our flight being canceled late at night. We got a reasonable rate of $75. They have a shuttle which is on time. It took us from the airport back in the early morning. The rooms were comfortable and they have a nice complimentary breakfast in the morning. The outlet in the room near the sink did not work, so I had to plug my curling iron into another spot..luckily close to the mirror. I did notice some stains on the upholstery. All in all, I would stay here again. it sure made a tough night better. It is very close to the airport... a great advantage.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the review and I am so glad we were able to accommodate you with the issues you experienced with the airport. We love to hear constructive criticism. The issues that you pointed out were already addressed. Please accept my apology that we didn’t catch them earlier. I am glad you still recommend out hotel and I look forward in your return in the future.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We enjoyed meeting Lorri at breakfast. She was so friendly and a real worker bee. The beds were VERY comfortable and the rooms were clean. Front desk staff were helpful. We always enjoy our stay even though the hotel is usually busy as the location is very close to the Airport. The whole staff is really on top of things!

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the kind review and mentioning Lorri in it as well. Lorri arrives at 4 AM in the morning so we can have breakfast ready for our guest at 4:30 AM. During her shift she always displays a positive attitude and is always ready to offer a helping hand when needed. We truly appreciate the time you put into filling out the review and if we can ever do anything for you to make your stay more pleasant, please do not hesitate to call.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Rooms are clean and comfortable, people are very nice. This is a good place to stay near the airport. at a fair price. Also offers park and fly although we didn't use it this time.Airport noise was minimal considering you're right there

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking time to fill out the review on Trip Advisor. Yes we are the closest hotel to the airport and we never get any noise complaints. A lot of our guests comment how they like to look out their windows and watch the planes come and go. We also offer a full breakfast buffet starting at 4:30am. This is great for those early morning flights. Again thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing back at the hotel again!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stay in hotels nearly 130 nights per year, and this is the best overall location I have encountered. The front desk staff provides consistently superior guest service, and Alex Louden, in particular, extends a five-star welcome to me each time I stay. Additionally, the price is excellent for this area, and the beds are very comfortable. There's no place in the area that comes close. I'm glad I discovered this location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for recognizing our staff in your last review. We do try to make sure that every one of our valued guests has an outstanding stay. When traveling, if we can make it just a little bit easier than we are doing our job. Again, thank you for the review and we look forward in having you stay with us again!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My experience at the Comfort Inn in Warwick is by far the most exceptional hotel stay I've had. The front desk supervisor Pat is the kindest woman. She was extremely helpful with anything I asked for or about. She was able to solve all issues I had and is extremely friendly. This woman should be the face of Comfort Inn. Thank you very much for such a wonderful stay. I will continue my stay for the rest of the week and can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Samantha,
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad that you are enjoying your stay at the Comfort Inn. If there is anything I can do to make it even more enjoyable, please stop by my office and let me know. I am so happy that your “experience at the Comfort Inn in Warwick is by far the most exceptional hotel stay you have ever had”. Thank you again for the review and I hope to meet you while you’re staying with us.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I would like to thank Pat for all the assistance that she provided for me and my son. If there was ever a customer service representative that understood the customer problem or situation then Pat is the lady. I am sure glad she is on the COMFORT INN WARWICK staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Clayton,
Thank you for recognizing Pat for her customer service! Pat is our front office supervisor and a key element in our success of this hotel. I am truly lucky that she is a member of our team. I will share your comments with Pat and share than with the team at our next employee luncheon. She is truly a role model for our team to follow. Thank you again for recognizing Pat and the kind review!