“good desk”

Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Hopatcong, New Jersey
“good desk”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Susan at the front desk is the reason I keep returning to this hotel. I travel for business and stay in the area at least 2 nights a month. She remembers me and welcomes me by name as soon as I walk to the front desk. She is both friendly and efficient. The rooms are just average, so having someone so nice at the front desk goes a long way.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Susan,
Thank you for recognizing Susan in your review. All of our staff strives to provide excellent customer service to all of our valued guests. I will share your review with Susan and the rest of the team and celebrate their efforts at our next employee party. Again thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Stonington, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I use this hotel exclusively whenever I have a very early morning flight out of T.F. Green; the late-night/sunrise shuttle driver is the sweetest and always prompt. Susan, at the front desk, is a delight and very accommodating as was another employee that assisted me in locating a Dunkin Donuts close by. The rooms are clean, spacious, and everything is always in working order. Best of all, while it is located practically on top of the airport itself, I have never once experienced a bit of aircraft noise either. Thank you for another flawless stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for the kind review and thank you for using our property exclusively when you are in the area. This is a great hotel that has been completely renovated. Our team does whatever it can to make sure our valued guests are completely 100% satisfied with their stay. Again, thank you for being such a loyal customer.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

stayed there Mar 26, 2013, warm greeting by desk personell. The hotel is clean, breakfast was plentiful.
If you happen to be flying from there you can walk under cover to the airport. I don't remember hearing any noise from the planes. In NYC the noise of the airplanes taking off makes your house shake.
I would stay there again if I'm ever in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the review. Even though we are the closest hotel to the airport we have never had an issue with noise. Many people enjoy the rooms facing the airport so that they can watch the planes come and go. Also thank you for the kind remarks regarding our breakfast. We have a Complimentary Full Breakfast Buffet available from 4:30 AM to 10 AM Monday through Friday. We keep it open until 11 AM on the weekends. We are the only hotel that offers such a convenient time for those early morning flights. Again thank you for the review, we truly appreciate it!
Quincy, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed again 4/18/13 for two pleasant nights, Pat at the front desk was very helpful,as usual.
As soon as she saw my reservation was booked, she saved my favorite room for me.
Which made me very happy. She always does her best to make sure my accommadations are
perfect. What A Gal. I will return there soon.

Room Tip: I like the rooms facing the airport. I like to watch the airplanes take off, And I imagine going of...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Elaine,

Thank you for the kind review and thank you for recognizing Pat. She truly is one of the best. It amazes me how she remembers so many of our valuable guest names and preferences. She really takes pride in her position. Again thank you for your time and thank you for your business.
Parlin, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn while visiting a friend in Warwick its was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic lots to choose from included in the the price per night. We stayed for 2 nights over the weekend fantastic front desk people who really cared.

Room Tip: I stayed on the Parking Side and my friend stayed on the Airport Side neither one of us had a proble...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad that everything was perfect during your stay. I am happy that you enjoyed your breakfast, we get many compliments on our breakfast. People really enjoy that we open at 4:30am for those early morning flights. We are the only hotel that extends such an early morning option. Thank you for the review and I hope that you return again real soon.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights both of the experiences were excellent and pleasant. We met Susan on our second stay and she really gave us an excellent experience. She gave us a great room and extra bedding. This was excellent experience and highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: Try to find Susan at this Hotel! She is the Best Ever!
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the review and also for recognizing Susan as a great member of the team. We are very fortunate to have so many great team members. They all take their positions very serious and they all strive to ensure that each and every guest leaves the hotel 100% satisfied with the stay. We have just been completely renovated and the hotel looks great however I am more proud of the team we have developed here. Again thank you for the kind review.
Rindge, New Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

This hotel is directly next to PVD parking garage. I have not heard one airplane go over. It is amazing how quiet this hotel is. The room is comparable to the price. Newer decor and clean enough. I hear there is a shuttle to the airport. It would be a very convenient place to stay before a flight.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our property on Trip Advisor. We are the closest hotel to the airport and we have never had an issue with noise. A lot of people enjoy the airport side of the hotel because they can watch the planes come and go. You are correct that we have a 24 hour shuttle that can take you back and forth to the airport. We also open our full complimentary breakfast up at 4:30am for those early morning flights. Again thank you for the review, we really appreciate your feedback.