“Best airport hotel in Providence that money can buy!”

Comfort Inn Airport
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Very nice place, always recognize Choice Privilege Guests. Susan at front desk is very accommodating, breakfast bar is always hot & fresh and constantly restocked. Quick, easy shuttle, it is a shared shuttle with nearby Starwood Hotel. Ample free parking. Very clean rooms, great housekeeping! They are willing and able to accommodate even the most outlandish requests. My message to the GM --> You have an excellent team from Susan, the best breakfast bar attendant in New England, and a top notch shuttle driver! I truly look forward to my next stay! ~JR

Room Tip: Odd number rooms face T.F. Green if you are an aviation junkie.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear JR,
Thank you for the kind review! I do have a great team. Everyone takes great pride in their job. Susan does a great job at the desk and our breakfast team (that arrives at 4am) is outstanding. I will share your comments with the team. Again thank you for your time and the review!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Airport

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed the night before an early morning flight. Breakfast was ok. Limited options, iffy temperatures on hot foods. Shuttle to the airport was prompt. Pickup shuttle took 25 minutes to arrives although hotel is less than a mile from the airport. Internet was terrible. Couldn't even print boarding passes. Cleanliness was decent.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for your review. You listed our breakfast as limited? We offer eggs (scrambled & hard boiled), bacon, sausage, three varieties of cereal, oatmeal, bagels, danish, muffins, white & wheat toast, waffles ( plain & blueberry) two choices of juice (orange & apple) and a coffee station. Were these items not in place? Please I apologize if they were not. We take pride in our hotel and if we fall short I want to correct them immediately. I am sharing your comments with the team so that we can correct the issues you reported. Again thank you for your input. It can only make us better.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The young man who checked me in was welcoming. Housekeeping was poor. Dirty under the tv, safety pins on floor in bathroom. Obvious stuff that was easily seen. Hotel is nonsmoking but comforter smelled of stale smoke. Housekeeping did not clean my room for a couple days in a row, girl at the front desk was definitely annoyed when I called to ask about it. I didn't expect 4* but I didn't expect to feel like a pain either. Breakfast was convenient. Hotel was quiet. I have mixed feelings. Good value for what I paid on Hotwire but not sure I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Jennifer,
Thank you for your review. First I would like to apologize for the incidents that occurred during your stay. I will be sharing your concerns with the entire team making sure we correct the problem right away. As you can see from our past reviews we have had over 40 positive reviews in a row since I started here. I take our guest satisfaction on cleanliness of the hotel very seriously. If you are ever in the area again and plan on staying with us, please contact me directly so I can personally inspect your room making sure everything is perfect. Again thank you for taking the time out to help me correct the service issue you experienced.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Wonderful hotel. Clean, neat, great location, amazing staff.
The bartender Carlos Rivera was great! Fantastic drinks, very personable, made sure everyone was comfortable and had everything they wanted.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for the kind review. Carlos has always done a wonderful job at the bar. He is always very friendly and makes a great cocktail as well. I am glad that you also appreciated everything the hotel had to offer. We have just completed a major renovation and we are proud of the results! Again thank you for the review and I hope we see you here again.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I just wanted to say I had a great experience with the women who checked me in her name was Pat .. Very very friendly , if only there were more people like her in this world it would be a much happier place

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear valued guest,
I agree with you absolutely. Pat is truly a wonderful person and a great member of the team. As you will read through the many comments you will find that all members of the team take great pride in providing exceptional customer service. Thank you for the kind review! I will share your comments with Pat.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Greatest stay my wife and I have ever had. The cleanilness and service were outstanding. We had two problemms with lights and they were fixed within the hour. We have never stayed in a clearer or service minded motel before. We will be back to the Comfort Airport, Warwick, RI any time we are in the area. The front desk personel were great. Especially Pat.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest.
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad we were able to accommodate all of your needs while you were with us. We truly enjoy reading reviews like your knowing that we were able to meet the high standards of your expectations. Thank you again!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

You don't need to be flying out to stay here - and you won't be disappointed regardless! The hotel is super clean, ULTRA quiet {hard to believe it's an airport!} and the staff is really attentive. A shout out to Pat at the reservations desk for her assistance & jovial humor both at check-in and checkout the next morning. We weren't flying out, but the location made it an ideal spot for heading into Providence or down to Naraganssett for Lighthouse touring. The price was excellint & the breakfast well worth it. We're definately staying here the next time we're in Rhode Island

Room Tip: We were on the parking lot side, 2nd floor, but we didn't have any issues at all with redisual l...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for appreciating Pat and all that she does for this hotel. It is always nice to know when members of your team are appreciated by our most valued customers. Also thank you for pointing out that we were just renovated. We are now 100% nonsmoking, all the rooms have new carpeting and new mattresses. All of our hallways are new with carpeting and wallpaper and we have a new lobby. The hotel has never looked better and I truly believe we have an incredible staff in place to take care of everyone’s needs in order to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.