“three times a year . . . five years now”

Comfort Inn Airport
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Visiting from Vermont, we found this hotel to be the best deal and the most comfortable place to settle in for several days each visit. The folks here, Kathy at the breakfast service, the desk clerks, and the manager, have all been so friendly and helpful. The location is convenient (no problem with airport noise) and everything is just as it should be. This year's new renovations and no-smoking policy are nice updates. We find that looking forward to the pleasant breakfast scene (extended hours) is a highlight. The entranceway from Post Road is a bit odd, but the hotel itself, and the staff, are to be commended.

Room Tip: some fan noise from heating unit, but just pretended it was a rushing stream . . . . . otherwise roo...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind reviews. I am glad that you can see the huge improvements we have made to the property over the last few months. You also mentioned that you have been coming here over the last 5 years! THANK YOU for your business. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything on your next trip out. Again thank you.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

i like this hotel,everytime me and my fiance stay here we are greeted by susan,shes great everytime i check in she makes are stay feel like home!..the breakfast in the morning is also excellent...the price is just as excellent..will be staying here again...

Room Tip: getting a room were u see the airplanes out your window!...love it
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for recognizing Susan in your review. It is always appreciated hearing the positive results for our hard working associates are making. It is pretty impressive that you can watch the planes come and go without hearing any sound from the airport. Also I am glad that you enjoyed our full complimentary breakfast. We are the only hotel that offers such an elaborate breakfast at 4:30 am. Again, thank you we appreciate your review and look forward in seeing you again.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed here several times and i have always had nothing but good things to say. They have renovated since my last stay and it looks great! Love the people and the service! Pat at the front desk was a delight to speak to! Will return soon!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for recognizing Pat in your review of our property. She does do an outstanding job. We are just about completed our renovation of the hotel. I am glad you noticed all of the improvements made. To date we have completely renovated the lobby, all guest room corridors, all room carpeting and new mattresses and flat screen televisions throughout. It truly is a wonderful hotel that is close to the airport and provides you with a full complimentary breakfast starting at 4:30 am. Again, thank you we appreciate your review and look forward in seeing you again.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Alex at the front desk guest relations was very polite and helpful. he saw us after we checked in and wanted to know how every thing was and were we satisfied. for a young man he is wise beyond his years I see him in top management in the near future thank you for your kindness and keep up the good work, Mr and mrs newel room 202

Room Tip: seek out Alex and ask were to eat and what to do
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

As I have stated in the past, I am truly lucky to have Alex employed with us at the Comfort Inn. We have worked together at prior properties and I am glad that he is still a member of my team. Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize Alex and all the effort he puts into making sure every customer is 100% completely satisfied with their stay! I will share your comments with him. Again thank you!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My check in with Cindy at the comfort Inn was full of laughter and casual humor. My check was after her night audit and she coordinated arrangments for me to have a late check out and recommended we bring breakfast up to the room because it was being served as we were checking in. The room location was excellent and the view completed the location. I would recommend this hotel to other and when I do return to the Warwick area I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for recognizing Cindy for his great customer service. Working the Night Audit shift can be very difficult and Cindy does a great job even in the midnight hours! I would also like to thank you for the very kind review. We have just been renovated and the hotel has never looked better. In the future, if there is anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable; please do not hesitate to give me a call. Thank you!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My stay at this hotel was so enjoyable last Sunday that I decided to return tonight. The reason?
The superior service of Alex Louden at the front desk. He was incredible! He made sure I found the room satisfactory and offered a wake up call and arranged shuttle service to the airport. Alex was very friendly. He gave me the feeling of home.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor a few days ago and the fourth tonight. It was very quiet for sleep comfort.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Phil H

Thank you for recognizing Alex for his great customer service. I know that Alex truly enjoys working with our valued guests. I have worked with Alex at other properties that I have managed and I am truly lucky that he decided to join me here at the Comfort. Also I would like to thank you for the very kind review. We have just been renovated and the hotel has never looked better. In the future, if there is anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable; please do not hesitate to give me a call. Thank you!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

As far as hotels go they are very hard to find with everything you need. This one does a good job of trying. The room was fairly nice, there was a work out room, an evening drink bar. Not open until after 6pm. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. If you want to eat you can actually walk to some of the best restaurants around. Italian, sea food, fast food, breakfast, and much more

Room Tip: Actually I need a handicapped room at the time and it was quite comfortable. But you might want to a...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the very kind review. I am glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy our early morning breakfast. 4:30 am is very early and I am glad that we had a chance to accommodate your needs. Again thank you for your review and I am glad you had a chance to stay with us!