“Great experience at a terrible time -Hurricane Sandy”

Comfort Inn Airport
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Cohutta, Georgia
“Great experience at a terrible time -Hurricane Sandy”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Had to change our travel arrangements trying to fly out of the Providence Airport for 3 days - and had to spend the last night at a hotel at the airport - was dreading it - but it was a great hotel - one of the nicest - updated - super clean - everyone friendly - and the free breakfast was great too! thanks everyone at the Comfort Inn Airport Hotel in Providence - and you too Pat!
(sorry didn't post before now - just catching up on things at the office, etc.)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear valued guest,

I am so happy that we were able to make your stay pleasurable during the tough weather conditions of Hurricane Sandy. The next time you stay with us I think you will be pleasantly surprised. We are almost through with our renovation. All the rooms have gotten new mattresses & carpet. We have a new lobby and business center. I think you will really like the updates. Thank you for the kind review and we look forward in seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Orleans, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This Comfort Inn really surprised us! Why? The staff was friendly and courteous ALWAYS,
especially Pat, who greeted me the first day. What a warm welcome and no waiting to enter
our room. The weather was awful out and she graciously allowed us in a little early. The room
was very clean and neat! Breakfast the next morning - we were surprised to see bacon and
eggs, as well as waffles, pastry, cold and hot cereal, etc. The employee was so friendly.
We will always be looking for a Comfort Inn on our trips - because of Pat, and the rest of the
staff at this Warwick, R.I. location. We stayed an extra day just because we felt so "at home."
Thank you all!!!! And not to mention, the price was so reasonable for what we received!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and found it comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out your recent review and recognizing Pat and the rest of our team. I really appreciate all of the kind words in your review. We do try our best in providing 100% customer satisfaction and with the newly renovated hotel the task is even easier. If there is anything I can do to make your stay more pleasant, please do not hesitate to call me directly. And again thank you for your time and patronage.
Astoria, New York
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel was everything I was looking for - right off Route 95, comfortable, and clean. My room was very clean and spacious. The staff were all friendly and helpful. I used the fitness center in the morning which only had a few machines but plenty of space. The continental breakfast had a decent selection and good coffee.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
I am so glad you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are doing a lot of work at the Comfort Inn and I am glad to see that it is paying off. To date we have updated our lobby, all of our rooms have new mattresses and carpeting. We are in the process of updating our hallways with new wallpaper and carpeting. I am also glad you enjoyed our breakfast. We try to go above and beyond your normal expectation. Thank you for the review and I hope you have a chance to stay with us again.
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We arrived at this Comfort Inn after escaping from Mystic & the hurricane. We got the last room available at the time. When we arrived, we were welcomed like old friends by Pat (she's terrific & seems to always be 'on call'), Cindy was also very helpful and considerate and the room was great, the service was excellent. We availed ourselves of the free breakfast every day (four days), and the lady who runs it was fantastic - everything was plentiful, and it was great to have protein items (eggs, bacon) available to us. The area was spotless and the conversation was fun, meeting so many others in the same boat as us. I don't know the lady's name in the breakfast area, but she was great! We were held up for four days till we could get reservations back to Phoenix and every day was pleasant - it was just a nice extension of our trip to Mystic where we attended a special event. I was a bit worried leaving the Hilton there, but I was thrilled with the kindnesses and consideration afforded us by the hotel staff. The fact that this hotel is right next to the airport is a real plus as we could react quickly if they found a flight for us after ours had been cancelled again and again. All in all, I will say this. As we were leaving I told the staff at the desk that sometime in the future, we would come to Rhode Island for vacation and see them all again. It was a great hotel for a reasonable amount of money and all the services were as good as, if not better than, the Hilton we had just left.

Room Tip: We've stayed at several different hotels, but for quality, price and comfort, you can't beat...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mileaway_PHX
Dear Valued Guest,
It was truly a pleasure getting to know you and I am so glad that we were able to make your stay at the Comfort enjoyable. Pat & Cindy as well as the entire staff were sad to see you leave. Thank you for writing this wonderful review. I am glad we exceeded your expectations. Please, if you are ever in the area feel free to contact me personally for your reservation. Again thank you and I am glad we were able to accommodate you during Hurricanes Sandy’s visit to the east coast.
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Stayed overnite during hurricane Sandy and was truly surprised. King bed, ample space, big flat screen TV, new carpet, updated bath and breakfast. Easy shuttle service from airport. Booked on Priceline Express and got it half price from list. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: No noise in room on rear of hotel facing airport
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,
I am so glad we were able to make your stay so enjoyable in such a trying time. Hurricane Sandy was a real challenge for so many people. I am glad that you noticed all the work we have been doing here at the property. It really makes a difference and we really appreciate your appreciation. To date we have updated our lobby, all of our rooms have new mattresses and carpeting. We are in the process of updating our hallways with new wallpaper and carpeting. Thank you for the review and I hope you have a chance to stay with us again under better circumstances.
Cranston, Rhode Island
Reviewed October 26, 2012

everytime I have stayed here the service is excellent, the staff is extremely friendly. Pat is wonderful and very friendly. All the other staff members at the front desk are great also. The hotel is very clean and would reccomend it to anyone. Thank you!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Vaued Guest.
Thank you for recognizing our staff. Pat and our team is truly an asset to our Hotel. Since you have checked out and wrote this review, a lot of positive changes have taken place. We have a new lobby; our hallways are being re-carpeted and new wall paper. Our rooms will also be complete with all new carpeting and our beds are brand new. I know you are going to see a huge improvement on your next visit. Again, thank you for your review!
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

For anyone visiting Rhode Island on business or vacation, this hotel is the perfect spot. It centrally located for easy trips to Providence, Newport and the Beaches and close to the airport. Room are clean and the staff is friendly. Price is definitely right!

• Stayed August 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the current review of our property. We are conveniently located which makes this a perfect hotel to stay with when you are in the area. We have just completed renovating our lobby and all of our rooms have gotten new carpet and mattresses. In addition all of our hallways have new wallpaper and carpet as well. I would also like to thank you for noticing how friendly our staff is. They feel as responsible as I do when it comes to taking care of our Valued Guests. Again thank you.