“Rare Find at Airport”

Comfort Inn Airport
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Stayed overnite during hurricane Sandy and was truly surprised. King bed, ample space, big flat screen TV, new carpet, updated bath and breakfast. Easy shuttle service from airport. Booked on Priceline Express and got it half price from list. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: No noise in room on rear of hotel facing airport
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Robert J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
I am so glad we were able to make your stay so enjoyable in such a trying time. Hurricane Sandy was a real challenge for so many people. I am glad that you noticed all the work we have been doing here at the property. It really makes a difference and we really appreciate your appreciation. To date we have updated our lobby, all of our rooms have new mattresses and carpeting. We are in the process of updating our hallways with new wallpaper and carpeting. Thank you for the review and I hope you have a chance to stay with us again under better circumstances.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Airport

Reviewed October 26, 2012

everytime I have stayed here the service is excellent, the staff is extremely friendly. Pat is wonderful and very friendly. All the other staff members at the front desk are great also. The hotel is very clean and would reccomend it to anyone. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Vaued Guest.
Thank you for recognizing our staff. Pat and our team is truly an asset to our Hotel. Since you have checked out and wrote this review, a lot of positive changes have taken place. We have a new lobby; our hallways are being re-carpeted and new wall paper. Our rooms will also be complete with all new carpeting and our beds are brand new. I know you are going to see a huge improvement on your next visit. Again, thank you for your review!

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

For anyone visiting Rhode Island on business or vacation, this hotel is the perfect spot. It centrally located for easy trips to Providence, Newport and the Beaches and close to the airport. Room are clean and the staff is friendly. Price is definitely right!

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the current review of our property. We are conveniently located which makes this a perfect hotel to stay with when you are in the area. We have just completed renovating our lobby and all of our rooms have gotten new carpet and mattresses. In addition all of our hallways have new wallpaper and carpet as well. I would also like to thank you for noticing how friendly our staff is. They feel as responsible as I do when it comes to taking care of our Valued Guests. Again thank you.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Going to a social event in Warwick did no want to drive so we stayed at the comfort. What a great staff and a wonderful continental! the hotel was clean , parking was plentiful and the location worked out great. We use the park and fly next time when I leave from TFG

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
I am glad that we were able to accommodate you while you stayed with us. It truly is a great location especially if you are planning on flying out of TFGreen. On your next visit with us I know that you will like what you see! We have a new lobby; our hallways are being re-carpeted and new wall paper. Our rooms will also be complete with all new carpeting and our beds are brand new! I hope you enjoy all of our upgrades. Thank you for the wonderful review and I look forward in meeting you on our next stay.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I used to stay at this hotel frequently; it was clean, the breakfast was wonderful, and the staff beautifully trained. There was a change in management, and when I stayed there six months ago, I was horrified. The Inn had really gone to seed. I stayed there two days ago--only because of it's proximity to the airport--and was delighted to see that the former General Manager was back. He has already replaced the mattresses (which smelled) and I feel confident that he will soon have the place restored to its previous clean, comfy, and friendly atmosphere. I will return on my next trip, and be very pleased to see what he has been able to accomplish.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for your last review. You are correct; I am back and ready to work hard making sure all of our valued guests enjoy their stay with us. You are also correct that we have all new mattresses in our room. We are also renovating the hotel. To date we have a brand new lobby, our rooms have new carpeting and our hallways have seen an upgrade with wall paper and carpeting as well. I know you are going to be surprised the next time you stay with us. Again thank you!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have had a few stays at the Comfort Inn suites near the airport in Warwick Rhode Island.. The proximity of this hotel to the airport makes traveling so much easier.. The rooms are always clean The staff has always been friendly and efficient. I always choose this hotel when I travel. It is a little older hotel but excellent value for the price and location to airport
Joyce

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of our property. Being as close to the airport makes perfect sense for the traveler who is on the go. We are the only hotel in the area that opens its breakfast up (4:30am) so that you can get an early start. Nobody likes to rush for their plane. You pointed out in your review that we are an older hotel however I have great news for you. We have been hard at work renovating the property. We have all brand new mattresses, our rooms are in the process of having new carpeting installed, and our hallways are being updated with new carpeting & wall paper! In addition we have a new & updated lobby. Again thank you for the review and we look forward in seeing you again.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Ideally located for travel, reasonable prices and a great staff. Due for some updates to the property but the bedding was clean, the shower and TV worked and the location is perfect for a weary travel looking for some nearby comfort food and a night's sleep. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad you had the opportunity to stay with us. It truly is a “Great Value” and we strive to make sure everything is clean and our service exceptional. I am glad that you pointed out our location. We are centrally located with great accessibility to Providence, Newport & the many destinations Rhode Island has to offer. On your next visit I’m sure you will notice all of the additional changes that have taken place. We have a new lobby, all of the rooms are in the process of new carpeting throughout and our hallways are being updated with new carpeting & wall paper! Thank you for the review and we look forward in seeing you again.