“a good sandwich sho”

Coventry, Rhode Island
1,353 restaurant reviews
“a good sandwich sho”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

a Sub shop started in Jersey,how novel.
they make a decent sandwich and you can add a lot of items to it.Some seats inside with a great parking lot view outside.A few are in RI but I have gone to the one in Appanoug,R.I. and the people are very nice,the bread is fresh and they put a lot of stuff on it. Need a lunch sandwich,try one.

Visited November 2012

Waynesville, North Carolina
“Used to be great!..Used to be!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

Went there recently and noticed it was under new management..What I received was about half the sandwich I had usually gotten...Shame on them. I don't know about the franchises elsewhere, but Warwick is off my list.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Antknee001
New England
“OK subs, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2010

I recently saw a tv show about regional foods and Jersey Mike's was one of the featured places (the original in NJ) and all I can say is, this is a classic case of over- expansion and little product quality control. We've been twice to get subs (both times to the Apponaug location) and both times were underwhelming. Edible, but the rolls were weird with a floury, flaky texture on top and very little seasoning to the sub itself. The second time I knew enough to ask for both mustard and mayo on my roast beef sub. To be fair, the roast beef was very lean and good - the only reason this place gets 3 stars instead of 2. Too bad the rest of the sandwich didn't measure up.

1 Thank gala62