“We couldn't have stayed at a nicer hotel for our daughter's wedding.”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed October 12, 2009

We spent Labor Day weekend at this hotel as our daughter was getting married out of town. As soon as we arrived, we were greeted by the manager who had signed for flowers that we had delivered to the hotel from South America. He immediately took us to view the flowers to make sure they were to our satisfaction. He then generously gave us a conference room to work on all the flowers for the wedding. Every single person working at that hotel the weekend that we stayed couldn't have been nicer, from Frank, the van driver to all the hotel maids. We had many people staying here for the wedding - 40 rooms, and everyone was completely satisfied with the service, cleanliness, and prompt service of this hidden gem. The breakfasts were good, the rooms were immaculate and roomy, the pool was nice and warm, and the outdoor patio was very convenient for all of us to gather together. This hotel even gave us a conference room to party after our daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
hgiWarwick, Management Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2009

Greetings:

Congratulations on your daughter’s recent marriage.

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel and staff.

Customer Service is a top priority here at the HGI and I am very pleased to see that our dedication was well received.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick

Reviewed October 12, 2009

We are from out of state and needed a hotel that can accommodate all of our guests for our wedding. We wanted a safe, classy, clean, comfortable, affordable, spacious, friendly, laid back environment that felt like home for everyone. Many of us stayed for 3 nights. I think we had booked about 43 rooms if not more and everyone enjoyed themselves. We couldn't be happier with our choice to the Hilton Garden Inn. Before we had arrived Lee made sure they had all the details that we requested. Once we arrived Kevin showed us all around the hotel, allowing us to use their conference rooms and other facilities and introduced us to some of the staff, he was very helpful!! All the staff at the hotel went above and beyond!! Even the shuttle driver was extremely helpful to our guests as he shuttled them back and forth to restaurants. They LOVED it!! It almost felt surreal because everything went absolutely perfect. The morning after the wedding everyone met down stairs for breakfast and it was delicious!! None of us wanted to leave. My husband and I are looking forward to going back to this hotel for our anniversary or whenever we are in the area. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!! Thank you to the Staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Warwick!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family

Greetings:

Thank you very much for sharing your kinds words regarding your experience at our hotel.

We are very pleased to hear that everything went perfect for you and your guests during such a very special time!

Congratulations on your recent marriage and we look forward to seeing you again next year for your first anniversary!

The staff at the HGI Providence / Warwick Rhode Island

Reviewed October 5, 2009

The service started before I even arrived at the Hilton Garden. The girl working the front desk called me on my cell phone to tell me that she was able to get my wife and I a room... on a sold out Labor Day weekend...who does that. We were traveling out of state for a friend's wedding. We had to be at the church at the same time as check in. I explained this to Kelly at the front desk and she was able to get us an earlier check in time. I will never forget that because it was my fault for waiting to long to book the room, yet she stepped up and helped out...all over the phone without ever meeting me... again who does that. This set the tone for the rest of the holiday weekend and it exceeded my expectations. The room was wonderful, very spacious, clean and the decor was easy on the eyes. I snuck my net book along and the wifi was just an unexpected bonus (my wife was in the wedding party and I needed to get some extra work done). The long weekend we spent there was relaxing and the pool was a comfortable 78 degrees, and the food... The chef Mitch (I asked) could work at any restaurant he wants, the Beef Wellington was out of this world. I have stayed at many a hotel and this place is on the top of my list from now on. If you need to stay in the area of the T.F. Green airport I recommend this hotel the rates are easy on the wallet as well.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple

Greetings:

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you very much for nice feedback regarding your recent stay.

We take pride in the services and amenities that we offer to each and every guests and I am very pleased to see that it was well received.

Reviewed October 4, 2009

I wish to recognize the efforts of one of your staff members for his above-and-beyond initiative regarding my most recent stay at your property.

During my stays at your property, Ross has consistently gone out of his way to ensure my check-in’s were expeditious and all my needs were met. He is always pleasant when greeting me and often times assisted with my luggage and local directions. Most recently, I accidently left critical, life-saving medications in the room and needed them returned promptly. Upon discovering the items I left behind, Ross promptly called me and took the initiative to FedEx my medications for next morning delivery at my home, even though it was early evening and options for shipping FedEx were grim.

I’ve had the occasion to stay at your property many times over the past 6+ months and have consistently had an excellent experience. As I travel often and tend to frequent Hilton properties throughout the US and South America, I can say that the Hilton Garden Inn – Providence Airport is among one of my favorites.

I believe Ross and your staff embrace the qualities of a exceptional associates within your company and am hopeful you will recognize him for his efforts. Because of associates such as Ross, I will continue to be an advocate of Hilton Hotels.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business

Greetings:

I wanted to say thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for your very kind words. We are very pleased to hear that your experiences have been excellent.

Customer Service is a top priority and I am very happy that our dedication has been well received.

We certainly take pride in our employees and strongly promote employee recognition. We also feel that it is very important to share all the feedback that we do receive with our employees.

Reviewed September 1, 2009

Well, perhaps not quite as comfortable, but like a lot of us non-stop business travelers, we've pretty much seen it all. Manhattan rooms where the closet is bigger than the bath (and much cleaner). Philadelphia stays where I should have brought my own soap (there was none). Warwick hotels (when the HGI was booked well in advance) that were barely fit for man or beast. In a nutshell, well over 100 hotel stays a year where you often don't know what to expect (even if you've stayed there before!).

I'll spare the description of the rooms, services, housekeeping, restaurant, and the helpfulness of the staff; it's been written here many times (mostly quite well I might add).

But as someone that has stayed at this property many times in the past year (and a frequent visitor since they opened in 2005), I can honestly say that I know that my stay will consistently be near-perfect. Of course, there are isolated incidents (a stray towel; an un-fluffed pillow, a forgotten bottle of water, etc.), however when all things are considered, I wouldn’t consider staying anywhere else in the TF Green area.

Finally, it’s reassuring to know when traveling with out-of-town colleagues or when recommending a hotel in the area to our business partners, I can do so without worrying about the quality of their stay; that is truly priceless!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business

Greetings:

Thank you very much for wonderful feedback, confidence in our staff and of course for choosing to stay with us! We are very pleased to hear that your experiences have been positive.

Reviewed August 26, 2009

The purpose of my trip was to attend a wedding in the RI area. I was traveling with 8 other people, who all stayed at this hotel. My personal length of stay was 5 nights, so I had a lot of interaction with the staff. Each and everytime I walked out of my room I was greeted by every hotel employee. The staff went out of his/her way to accommodate myself & my group of friends. We were traveling from SC, so being new to the area the front desk to it upon his/her self to print directions of the area along with directions to special points of interest. Some members of my group had delayed flights and some were even rerouted. As soon as they arrived to the hotel, they were greeted with a speedy check-in so that they could finally relax in the comfort of their room.
Every employee was aware of our group and reason for traveling. The groom was given complimentary breakfast, which was a nice & unexpected!
Multiple times myself and other members of the group were extended the complimentary offer & use of the hotel shuttle service so that we could complete all of our "wedding task" since most of us were in the bridal party.
Another outstanding service was from Lindsey, the Sales Manager. I quickly needed to go to the local mall and get back to the hotel in a very short time frame. The shuttle was out and she took it upon herself to drive me to the mall so I could make it back in time for the rehearsal dinner.
I have stayed at many hotels and Hilton Garden Inn hotels in particular. This hotel was not only the best hotel experience I have had but the best Hilton Garden Inn I have every stayed at. It is very clear that the excellent customer service & genuine hospitality is a direct reflection of the General Manager, Kevin Buchanan. I think other hotels should use Kevin's property as a model to set standards, so that they too can provide the outstanding service that this Hilton Garden Inn provides. Special thanks to the GM, Kevin, and specific staff members: Ross, Joe, Kelly, Lee, Lindsey, and thanks to all of the other staff for making our stay so enjoyable and memorable.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank sc_southern_smile

Greetings:

Thank you very much for sharing your kinds words regarding your recent experience at our hotel.

We are very pleased to hear that everything went well for you and your friends!
Traveling out of town for a wedding can be stressful enough - I am glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself.

We look forward to seeing you again when traveling in our area!

The staff at the HGI Providence / Warwick Rhode Island

Reviewed August 25, 2009

I booked this hotel through Hotwire, so I got a good deal ($65). It's about 15 minutes from downtown Providence. Parking and Internet are free (unlike the downtown Providence hotels). The hotel is new, clean, well-kept. It's not in a very desirable location (unless you need to be right by the airport), but it is convenient to Providence.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank drmgeorge

Greetings:

We take pride in the service and amenities that we offer to each and every guests and I am pleased to see that it was well received.