Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed March 19, 2014

a quick stay for an airport departure but everything went very smoothly. from the check-in to a dinner at the iron works next door. then the wake up call and checkout to the hotel shuttle to the front door of our departing airline. all very smooth and also the pick up upon our return. the shuttle was righ on time and brought us to our cars. the hotel was clean and the rooms were perfect for what i needed which was a place to eat, sleep and shower in the morning prior to leaving

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Rick D
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Rick D:

Thank you for your very positive review. We are pleased we were able to offer you everything you needed for an enjoyable stay and successful flight the next morning.

Please keep us in mind for future needs.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights on a recent visit to Rhode Island. Room was great and what I have come to expect of Garden Inns. My wife and I absolutely loved the Neutrogena bath products, never ran out of towels, and when wanting more simply asked Housekeeper. The adjustable firmness bed was great. Used the pool and hot tub on last night of stay which was nice too. Attached to a restaurant/bar called the Ironworks. If your flying in or out of TF Green(PVD) stay at this hotel, return your rental car a night early and take walk across the street to the moving walkway to Green.
All in all have absolutely no complaints about this property!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank kp7j4x

Dear kp7j4x:

Thank you for sharing your recent review. We are pleased to hear you and your wife enjoyed your three night stay with us.

Thank you for choosing to stay with Hilton properties - we really appreciate you being so loyal.

We are happy to hear you were able to enjoy all the amenities the hotel has to offer to our guests.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Really great stay at this Hilton Property.

When I checked in, it seemed that Lynn at the front desk knew all of the guests by sight and name! Everyone of the guests greeted her warmly as if they were old friends!

She went the extra mile for me and found a box I could pack and ship with extra times I had. I really appreciated her help.

The attached restaurant was awesome as well and I will review it separately.

I slept like a big ole baby the room was comfortable and quiet and the bed was sublime.

The shuttle was super quick and they had me at the Delta drop off within 10 minutes.

Great stay. I hope I have to travel to RI again soon so I can stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank MrsZimm

Dear MrsZimm:

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and received incredible service.

We aim to make each stay an enjoyable one and I am happy to hear you had a relaxing stay with us.

Come visit us again when traveling back to RI.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stayed at this hotel because we were entertaining out of town guests that were attending my daughter's bridal shower which was in the venue attached to the hotel. The staff was amazing, the rooms were very roomy and comfortable. Everything was clean. I loved the Kureig coffee makers in the room. Booking was easy, they gave us a block of rooms and everyone was able to stay. They also accommodated us on the same floor to make visiting each other much easier. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Cynthia O

Dear Cynthia O:

We are pleased to hear everything worked out well. We were happy to host your daughters bridal shower and of course a block of rooms.

Thank you for choosing to use our restaurant and hotel - we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your weekend and thank you very much for highly recommending us.

Please keep us in mind if we can help out in the future.

Happy Spring.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Hilton is co-located with the Iron Works Restaurant, which is simply top shelf. The restaurant at the hotel is absolutely great also. Specifically, Ray, the restaurant manager, goes out of his way to provide all guests with service they will remember for a long time. Ray makes everyone he comes in contact with feel important, feel as if they are in the presence of a superior host, he just knows how to manage a stage and does so with the greatest professionalism and ease. I've stayed in lots of hotels, in lots of cities, and if I have a choice, I will stay with Hilton when possible. The people make a world of difference. When I return to Providence, RI, I will definitely book with Hilton and stay at the Garden Inn. Great service = return customer. Thanks. PC

Room Tip: All of these rooms are top shelf.
1  Thank Patrick C

Dear Patrick C:

What a great review. Thank you very much for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback with not only the hotel but with our future guests. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Ray - he is such a hard worker and it is nice to see his hard work payoff.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel is right next to a transportation hub and the area of town isn't dangerous or shady, just not very traveler friendly. My room was nice although there was no bathroom fan which meant that the bathroom mirror was fogged up after showering. The room was clean although it was obvious that house-keeping didn't move anything while vacuuming as when I moved an ottoman near the chair, there was candy on the floor underneath it.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on our surroundings as well as the comfort and appointment of our guestrooms.
We apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered as we do our best to ensure we are providing the highest quality accommodations for every stay. We will use your comments as we continue to evolve our guests' experience through service and training and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This hotel is fantastic. I frequently stay here when I am in town for work. No matter how long I have been away, they remember my name and what I order for breakfast! The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean. The breakfast is fantastic. The only place to stay when you travel to RI for business, in my opinion!!

2  Thank Jennifer S

Dear Jennifer S:

We are pleased to hear that you always stay with us while out of town on business.

We are always happy to welcome back our repeat guests back time and time again.

Thank you for posting your very kind review.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.