“Convenient and great service”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed here with my family the nig before our early morning flight from tf green. Service was great, the shuttle was convenient and the room was good with free Internet access. In fact they even offered to offer a ride to our car on our return flight. Awesome. Highly recommend the hotel.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear BoseDK:

Thank you for your recent review and highly recommending our hotel.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to accommodating you once again during your next flight out of T.F. Green Airport.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,128)

Reviewed March 6, 2013

GREAT location if you are returning a rental car late in the day and catching a flight the next morning. Dropped my wife off to check in and go to the room while I returned the rental car across the street. Walked back to the hotel and had a great night sleep in a very comfortable room. Nice beds (foam) and pillows and free wi-fi in the rooms. We checked out early the next morning and the airport shuttles run every 15 minutes. Shuttle ride is 5 minutes or less. Had a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Dona1d:

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree our location is convenient to both the car rental agencies and the airport. I am happy to hear that you were able to drop your car off the night before your flight.

Thank you for your kind works on your recent stay with us – we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

This hotel is a bit overpriced, thus the 3 stars. The only real negative is that there is no covered parking and often you have to park the car in the far corners of the parking lot. In the winter this is a pain with bags.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Vanilla_10:

Thank you for your recent review and for rating for rating us "Close to airport, convenient, clean".

We apologize that our parking situation did not meet your needs. We will be sure to take your comments under consideration as we are always working to improve our guest's experience.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you return soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

the staff at this hotel is quite accommodating to your requests. i was checking out last week after a 7 day stay. i asked kimberly at the front desk about the hilton honors club and how i could join. kimberly completed the task and then notified me at home via e-mail that i was now a member. she is not only efficient, but always pleasant in her morning greeting. the other staff member who must be mentioned is ray from the breakfast room. he makes you feel so welcome and special. he is also very attentive to your breakfast needs. both ray and kimberly are true professionals.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear rodrique:

Thank you for your wonderful review and rating us your "home away from home".

I am pleased to hear that our staff was very accommodating during our recent 7 day visit.

Kim and Ray are both amazing - we are so lucky to have them as part of our team. Thank you for recognizing their hard work and dedication.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This hotel is fun I haven't been at the airport. The Internet is medium fast the hot tub is great with the pool. I'm coming back here soon. I had breakfast at a place across the street. But every time I visit somewhere, I have to replug the Internet.

Room Tip: This hotel is great pick this hotel nextime
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Ashley C:

Thank you for recently staying at our hotel and sharing your review.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms, and Iron Works Tavern just next door... great place for business travel. The staff know me by name and make the hotel feel like my "home" away from home. I stay 3 nights per week, and I couldn't be happier with the overall cleanliness of the grounds, the amenities included, the rate per night, or the friendliness of the staff.

Room Tip: Gym is small and can get busy, plan a good time to visit around off-peak hours
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank McLieben

Dear McLieben:

Thank you very much for sharing your very kind review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy your visits with us.

We are pleased to be your “home away from home”. Thank you for your loyalty - we look forward to welcoming you back again real soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Last year I started traveling to Providence somewhat frequently for business. My first stay at HGI I made a special request for a specific product not normally carried in stock. Since my first stay I have returned about 4 times and EVERY TIME they have my product sitting on the back counter with my name on it. Saff is always polite and friendly - food is fresh and restuarant is clean!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Melissa H
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Melissa H:

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent feedback and for rating us “Always on top of our Game”.

I am so happy to hear that our staff members are always polite and friendly - they are always making sure that our guests have everything they need. I am happy to hear that they have welcomed you back several times with your special product waiting for you.

We do look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
Best Western Airport Inn
Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence
NYLO Providence/Warwick
Omni Providence Hotel
Omni Providence Hotel
#5 of 13 in Providence

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick? Share your experiences!