Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
$105
$104
Homewood
$139
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
$75
$71
  • Breakfast included
$107
Agoda.com
1,142 results
All reviewsiron works tavernattached restaurantgreat hotelrental car garageprovidence airportfront desk staffclean roomsbreakfast staffa great staybusiness triprhode islandtf greenwould highly recommend this hotelhome away from homeconvenient locationeasy accessshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms, and Iron Works Tavern just next door... great place for business travel. The staff know me by name and make the hotel feel like my "home" away from home. I stay 3 nights per week, and I couldn't be happier with the overall cleanliness of the grounds, the amenities included, the rate per night, or the friendliness of the staff.

Room Tip: Gym is small and can get busy, plan a good time to visit around off-peak hours
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank McLieben
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear McLieben:

Thank you very much for sharing your very kind review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy your visits with us.

We are pleased to be your “home away from home”. Thank you for your loyalty - we look forward to welcoming you back again real soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Last year I started traveling to Providence somewhat frequently for business. My first stay at HGI I made a special request for a specific product not normally carried in stock. Since my first stay I have returned about 4 times and EVERY TIME they have my product sitting on the back counter with my name on it. Saff is always polite and friendly - food is fresh and restuarant is clean!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Melissa H
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Melissa H:

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent feedback and for rating us “Always on top of our Game”.

I am so happy to hear that our staff members are always polite and friendly - they are always making sure that our guests have everything they need. I am happy to hear that they have welcomed you back several times with your special product waiting for you.

We do look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have to say that this one was one of my most enjoyable trips. Upon arrival the staff was super friendly and helpful and continued to be so throughout the weekend. I was in town for the annual Templecon war gaming convention and had a blast. The shuttles from the hotel are very convenient and I hope to be back next year. The pool area was very nice and the hot tub was very relaxing. The gym area is very modern and well equipped. The rooms are very nice and extremely comfortable and the breakfast every morning was top of the line.

The Iron Works tavern located on site adjoining the hotel is a bit upscale (read: pricey) so be prepared, but the food is INCREDIBLE.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Wargollem:

What a pleasure it is to read that this was one of your most enjoyable trips!

I am happy to hear that the team took great care of you and that you were able to enjoy all the amenities our hotel has to offer. Thank you for recognizing our gym – we just completely renovated and added all new pre-core equipment.

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon with the same “super friendly” team.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is the hotel I moved to for heat after Storm Nemo. The fact that they had power and electricity made them 5 star in my book. But it really was good. Very nice rooms with a great restaurant attached. So nice that we are going to see if the room rate is close enough to what we normally pay at the hotel down the street for business.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Dawn M:

We are so pleased that we were able to accommodate you during a time of need during storm Nemo.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we do look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

this was the second stay at this hotel for my son's hockey team and we will return again next year. Very clean. Spacious rooms. Staff is friendly and very accommodating. Breakfast is fabulous! Same chef this year. Restaurant attached to the hotel has very good food too.
Highly recommended - close to highways and local shopping, food, etc.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Hope M:

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us once again. We were pleased to welcome the group back and look forward to hosting future tournaments.

We really appreciate all of your wonderful feedback and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities we have available to offer to our guests.

Again, we look forward to seeing you once again in the near future.