“Always on top of their game”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Last year I started traveling to Providence somewhat frequently for business. My first stay at HGI I made a special request for a specific product not normally carried in stock. Since my first stay I have returned about 4 times and EVERY TIME they have my product sitting on the back counter with my name on it. Saff is always polite and friendly - food is fresh and restuarant is clean!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Melissa H
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Melissa H:

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent feedback and for rating us “Always on top of our Game”.

I am so happy to hear that our staff members are always polite and friendly - they are always making sure that our guests have everything they need. I am happy to hear that they have welcomed you back several times with your special product waiting for you.

We do look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have to say that this one was one of my most enjoyable trips. Upon arrival the staff was super friendly and helpful and continued to be so throughout the weekend. I was in town for the annual Templecon war gaming convention and had a blast. The shuttles from the hotel are very convenient and I hope to be back next year. The pool area was very nice and the hot tub was very relaxing. The gym area is very modern and well equipped. The rooms are very nice and extremely comfortable and the breakfast every morning was top of the line.

The Iron Works tavern located on site adjoining the hotel is a bit upscale (read: pricey) so be prepared, but the food is INCREDIBLE.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Wargollem:

What a pleasure it is to read that this was one of your most enjoyable trips!

I am happy to hear that the team took great care of you and that you were able to enjoy all the amenities our hotel has to offer. Thank you for recognizing our gym – we just completely renovated and added all new pre-core equipment.

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon with the same “super friendly” team.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is the hotel I moved to for heat after Storm Nemo. The fact that they had power and electricity made them 5 star in my book. But it really was good. Very nice rooms with a great restaurant attached. So nice that we are going to see if the room rate is close enough to what we normally pay at the hotel down the street for business.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Dawn M:

We are so pleased that we were able to accommodate you during a time of need during storm Nemo.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we do look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

this was the second stay at this hotel for my son's hockey team and we will return again next year. Very clean. Spacious rooms. Staff is friendly and very accommodating. Breakfast is fabulous! Same chef this year. Restaurant attached to the hotel has very good food too.
Highly recommended - close to highways and local shopping, food, etc.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Hope M:

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us once again. We were pleased to welcome the group back and look forward to hosting future tournaments.

We really appreciate all of your wonderful feedback and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities we have available to offer to our guests.

Again, we look forward to seeing you once again in the near future.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Very clean. Nice hotel. Great staff. We had dinner at the attached restaurant, which was delicous. The breakfast was very yummy. Very conveniently located near the airport. Our room was huge. The shampoo and body lotion provided smell great. We went in the pool, which was a great temperature given how cold it was outside. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear patsarah:

Thank you very much for sharing your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, food and of course team members. Our team works very hard to make sure each guest and every guest is well taken care of – thank you for recognizing our dedication and passion.

We do look forward to seeing you again in the near future and of course providing you with the same amenities and service.

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

This was my second stay at this location. It's everything you expect & like about Hilton properties. In addition it's got a great restaurant attached & you are literally across the street from the rental car return. If you're feeling frugal, you could return your car early & use the shuttle to save some money.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Rbwheeler21

Dear Rbwheeler21:

Thank you for rating us the “Perfect Airport Property” and of course for choosing to stay with us once again during your recent visit.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to dine in The Iron Works Tavern with us.

Returning that rental car one day early and taking the shuttle is amazing – and we are very happy to have been able to help!

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel for over three weeks and I found the Hilton Garden Inn at Providence Airport/Warwick has been simply outstanding in its hospitality. The staff - including Lynn, Scott, Tyson, Rothy, and others) - goes extra miles in making the stay comfortable and enjoyable. The breakfast in the morning is one of the main reasons why I think this hotel is one the very best. Also, I think the chef is extraordinary. He has great skills in shaping up the warm breakfast according to the needs. The other aspect I liked about this hotel is the onsite restaurant facility at the Iron Works Tavern that was very handy for good dinners. My special thanks to Lynn for her courtesy!!

Room Tip: Book in advance!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Vivek S:

Thank you for your very kind words about both our hotel and team members.

I am pleased to hear what a wonderful experience you had during your three week stay with us.

Thank you for recognizing so many of our amazing team members by name: Lynn, Scott, Tyson, Rothy and of course chef Stew! I have to agree I think he is amazing too – and he does such a wonderful job meeting the needs of our guests to start their day off right.

We can’t wait to welcome you back again soon.