I stayed here for one night for a business trip and the hotel and staff were both wonderful. The hotel shuttle van picked me up within 5 minutes of my call. My room was clean, pleasantly furnished, and very large. Interestingly, the compact fluorescent lightbulbs chosen by thehotel actually produced a warm, reasonably pleasant light! The business center had two workstations and was well equipped with a copier and color printer. Both were free, as was internet access. I worked out in the gym which was very adequate, and wished that I had brought my bathing suit to enjoy the inviting indoor pool and spa. The breakfast was good, but the room service dinner was amazing. My sirloin steak was the best I had had in recent memory, which was surprising for a three star hotel. Even the vegetables that came with the entree were fresh and delicious. The best thing about this hotel, however, is the staff. Everyone I encountered was courteous, helpful, and happy to be there. It's not a fancy hotel, but it's a great home away from home. Another bonus feature: The hotel is very accessible for guests with disabilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning 160 room hotel is located less than one mile from T.F. Green Airport and is easily accessible to Interstate 95. Many fine shopping malls, dining establishments, and commerce centers are located nearby making our hotel an ideal choice for business travelers and leisure guests alike. Our hotel is a proud member of the Hilton Family of Hotels of Rhode Island. We do offer 24 hour airport and limited local shuttle service, complimentary parking (including bus parking), high speed wireless internet access in all guestrooms and meeting rooms along with a complete 24 hour business center. The hotel's Garden Grille restaurant offers breakfast and evening bar. The attached Iron Works Tavern Restaurant serves lunch, dinner, evening room service and a full bar operating until 1am most evenings. The Pavilion Pantry features snacks, sundries, and soft drinks and is open 24 hours for our guest's convenience. All guestrooms feature the convenience of a refrigerator, microwave oven, and a keurig coffee maker. Each room is equipped with a large work desk with secure remote printing to the business center. Additional amenities include a fitness center, indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, valet service and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Hilton Garden Inn Warwick
- Hilton Warwick
- Warwick Hilton Garden Inn