“Immaculate Hotel with Great Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed April 9, 2008

I stayed here for one night for a business trip and the hotel and staff were both wonderful. The hotel shuttle van picked me up within 5 minutes of my call. My room was clean, pleasantly furnished, and very large. Interestingly, the compact fluorescent lightbulbs chosen by thehotel actually produced a warm, reasonably pleasant light! The business center had two workstations and was well equipped with a copier and color printer. Both were free, as was internet access. I worked out in the gym which was very adequate, and wished that I had brought my bathing suit to enjoy the inviting indoor pool and spa. The breakfast was good, but the room service dinner was amazing. My sirloin steak was the best I had had in recent memory, which was surprising for a three star hotel. Even the vegetables that came with the entree were fresh and delicious. The best thing about this hotel, however, is the staff. Everyone I encountered was courteous, helpful, and happy to be there. It's not a fancy hotel, but it's a great home away from home. Another bonus feature: The hotel is very accessible for guests with disabilities.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,128)

Reviewed April 2, 2008

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Warwick RI while my son played hockey. This hotel was wonderful the room was very large and had a microwave and refrig. and even free bottled water in the room. Beds were very nice...staff was wonderul from the excellent restaurant to the cleaining staff.....great hotel

Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed March 9, 2008

Stayed here alone on business for one Tuesday night. I checked in, quickly and efficiently, around 6:00 pm, with no line and no problems checking in. I declined the fresh-baked cookies and the fresh fruit. After leaving bags in my room, I purchased a Sam Adams at the small lobby bar and had a quick complimentary snack of cheese and crackers before meeting my coworkers for dinner. The lobby fireplace is very comfortable and inviting.
The Hampton Inn and Radisson are right next to the airport, you can literally walk, with a suitcase, across the parking lot. This Hilton Garden Inn is about 2 blocks straight across the bridge opposite the rental car exit: not walking distance, but still extremely convenient to the airport, and thus the interstate. We drove downtown for dinner, about 10 minutes. There was plenty of free parking at the hotel when we returned.
My nice-sized room had a comfortable king-sized bed with five pillows and a warm comforter, alarm clock, and phone; two full-length mirrors; an easy chair with ottoman and lamp; a desk with a lamp, free internet and PrinterOn; and a pantry with a mini-fridge, microwave, and complimentary bottled water and coffee, including half and half. I had a smoking room although I don’t smoke, but the room was clean and only smelled of smoke in the bathroom. Although my room was on the 4th floor I could hear a fair amount of road noise, but very little airplane noise. TV has cable stations and HBO. Hotel has a small pool. My wake up call came as scheduled. Tub with good shower and curved curtain bar.
There is a small restaurant in the lobby. Breakfast is served buffet style: I had granola, toast and coffee for $2. Check out was instant and troublefree.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2008

Good for business travel. Staff was very helpful. Big rooms, quiet when I was there. There aren't any attractions/stores etc within walking distance, but there is a mall within a short drive. I researched and found that most of the other hotels in the area are also driving distance from stores and restaurants (can't sneak out for a quick cheap fast food snack, if that's what you're interested in). Great stay overall.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled solo
Reviewed December 13, 2007

This is a new looking hotel, but the atmosphere is cold and the people are unfriendly. I am sure that the hotel is okay for some people, but I certainly did not enjoy myself and I would not return unless this was the last hotel with rooms. The rooms and the restaurant are average, the location is good. It seems like every Hilton I stay at is exactly the same. In summary, the hotel is very boring and unorginal. The biggest problem I had with my stay is the fact that I did not feel welcome.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank jamesbra
Reviewed December 27, 2006

I had my negative thoughts about staying at a limited service property and was completely surprised.

If all Courtyards, Garden Inns and other second tier brands were this nice I would never stay at the full Service (price) hotels again.

While the people service is slightly deminished in numbers they are very nice and accomidating. Water, internet and coffee are all free and the room is new and has a larger shower with curved rod and very comfortable beds with decent thread count.

Stay here for convienance and to save a few dollars with out dropping the level of qaulity.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank HHWEEB
Reviewed November 10, 2006

This was a great hotel for me and my family. We went to the zoo in Providence and the hotel was close and had a great breakfast. Staff was very helpful and friendly. We will be back next year!

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank kb3964
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
Best Western Airport Inn
Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence
NYLO Providence/Warwick
Omni Providence Hotel
Omni Providence Hotel
#5 of 13 in Providence

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick? Share your experiences!