“Great Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Have been a frequent visitor to this hotel. Rooms and facilities are great but what makes this a great hotel is the quality of the service and their team. One of the most welcoming hotels I have ever stayd in. Highy recommended

1  Thank Lynnhughes67
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear nongagkram:

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our rooms to be very clean and modern with all the amenities that you need. Our team members will be very happy to read your kind review – they work so hard to make sure each and every guest is taken well care of – thank you for recognizing their pride and dedication.

We look forward to welcoming you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Great hotel to stay at if you want to be close to the airport. Very clean and modern rooms with all the amenities you would expect. The hotel staff is very attentive and friendly and any issue you have will be promptly addressed. The workout room is a bit small but equipment is great and very clean. Breakfast is not free but looked great.

1  Thank nongagkram
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear nongagkram:

I am so happy to hear that our location to the airport was very convenient for you.

Our staff works very hard to make sure all of our guest enjoy their stay. They will be happy to hear your very positive feedback on cleanliness and attentiveness.

We do look forward to accommodating you on your next trip out of T.F. Green Airport.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn near the airport in Warwick near Providence. The hotel provides a courtesy shuttle from the hotel. It's also located very close to the airport - directly across the street from the rental car parking lot.

The hotel's staff and service is great - checking in was very efficient and there were snacks/fruits available in the lobby. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Room service was provided by the attached restaurant which had decent food.

The fitness center had a few cardio machines, some light free weights and an overall weight machine - the equipment was in good condition. The business center was also great as I was able to print out my boarding passes from there - however, most of the time I just used the free wifi from my room which had a strong signal.

Overall, my stay was very comfortable and I found the service at the hotel very accomodating and very prompt.

1  Thank chriso416

Dear chriso416:

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to use some of the amenities our hotel has to offer to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We traveled through Warwick for a long-distance bike ride to fight childhood cancer this fall. The staff here was so amazing! They extended us a very charitable rate since we are a nonprofit, provided us with a FANTASTIC big meeting room, and were very accommodating to all of our needs.

The attached restaurant/bar was also a plus for winding down at the end of the day. We were worried it might be loud, since it was a Saturday evening, but you couldn't hear the music/merriment from any of our group's sleeping rooms.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PabloveMegan

Dear PabloveMegan:

Thank you for your recent stay with us.

We were very pleased to accommodate you – and on a side note what a wonderful reason to be in Warwick, RI. Thank you for helping the fight against cancer. I am pleased to hear that our front desk staff was amazing and took good care of you.

We look forward to accommodating you on your next ride through Warwick, Rhode Island.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stayed here for a week and was very pleased with the experience. The beds were comfortable and rooms very clean. The Breakfast was also very fresh and Stu makes great omelets to order. Also for me the bar /restaurant onsite (connected by a corridor) was excellent too. The Iron Works Inn was top class -good food, good beer and lively company, occasional live music too!

Room Tip: I was in 501 furthest from Elevator and Ice room so really peacful
1  Thank Chris L

Dear chrisleighbrowne:

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the experience and found your bed comfortable and room clean. I am alsso very happy to hear that you enjoyed the Iron Works Tavern as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the near future.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I travel here several times a year. Because i can use the sky walk and get to my hotel in about 15 min from my gate, Its perfect for me. I don't have to pay for a cab or wait for a Jitney to get me there. The Plus Is that i can walk to the rental car location within 5 minutes of the hotel its a win win + The restaurant attached to the hotel is excellent.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Rivon:

We enjoy having you as our guest. Thank you for your very positive remarks – I am so happy to hear our location works well for you.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future – of course with the same customer service you have received in the past.

Happy Holiday Season.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

One night stay to catch an early flight the next day. Right across the street from the rental car return at the airport but despite the short distance don't walk especially if you have luggage because it is a long walk after you turn in your car. The hotel was comfortable and clean and no issues at all with my short stay. The hotel is connected to Ironworks Tavern which provides a convenient dinner or room service. I picked room service and enjoyed fast delivery and good food. The room was typical HGI layout and the internet worked fine. Other restaurants a short drive away as well as shopping. Very good stay in a very convenient location for an early flight. And, they gave me points since I was leaving before breakfast opened.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear sometrip:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and amenities it has to offer to our guests.

We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Happy Holidays.