“Location Location Location + Great customer service”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
ohio
“Location Location Location + Great customer service”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I travel here several times a year. Because i can use the sky walk and get to my hotel in about 15 min from my gate, Its perfect for me. I don't have to pay for a cab or wait for a Jitney to get me there. The Plus Is that i can walk to the rental car location within 5 minutes of the hotel its a win win + The restaurant attached to the hotel is excellent.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Rivon:

We enjoy having you as our guest. Thank you for your very positive remarks – I am so happy to hear our location works well for you.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future – of course with the same customer service you have received in the past.

Happy Holiday Season.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed November 18, 2012

One night stay to catch an early flight the next day. Right across the street from the rental car return at the airport but despite the short distance don't walk especially if you have luggage because it is a long walk after you turn in your car. The hotel was comfortable and clean and no issues at all with my short stay. The hotel is connected to Ironworks Tavern which provides a convenient dinner or room service. I picked room service and enjoyed fast delivery and good food. The room was typical HGI layout and the internet worked fine. Other restaurants a short drive away as well as shopping. Very good stay in a very convenient location for an early flight. And, they gave me points since I was leaving before breakfast opened.

Dear sometrip:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and amenities it has to offer to our guests.

We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Happy Holidays.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Was in town visiting colleges in the area. The facilities were excellent and well-maintained and the value was excellent. Iron Works Tavern is a great spot to grab a meal. We had a slight problem, but our server Nicole took care of it right away and turned a potential negative into a positive.

I would stay there for certain if I was in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear 63Chitown63:

Thank you for rating our hotel an excellent value and well maintained – I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting colleges. I am also pleased to hear that Nicole in The Iron Works Tavern took care of you.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Oviedo, FL
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We recently held a business workshop at this facility. The staff was outstanding. Things were all in tip top shape. Although the hotel had a children's soccer group there we were very happy with the way they maintained that group, we have been to hotels with kids and it was miserable, happy to say it was not the case here. Scott the front desk assistant was outstanding he took us around to local restaurants and was just plain awesome, thanks Scott.

I would highly recommend this hotel for either a business meeting and or just a hotel for a trip. The hotel location to the airport was amazing right there! Great place

Dear Errin G:

Thank you very much for your kind works regarding your recent stay with us.

I am happy to hear that your experience was very positive and that Scott took good care of your group. Scott does a wonderful job at the front desk – thank you for your wonderful feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back again sometime in the future.

New Jersey
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed here two nights in July 2012. We wanted to go visit downtown Providence, about a 35 minute drive away. Convenient to the highway. Not much around the hotel- a donut shop, bar and diner. If you need to pick anything up at a drugstore its a few miles away. Luckily the hotel is nice, new, and they provide breakfast. We didn't get to use the pool. It is next to the airport but even that was not too busy. Fairly quiet neighborhood.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear spam 3809:

Thank you very much for your recent review on Tripadvisor.com.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel – I am happy our location was helpful being only 8 miles from Providence, RI.

We look forward to your return in the near future.

Thank you for staying with us.
Bedford, New Hampshire
Reviewed November 6, 2012

When you get off a plane or have driven hours to get to hotel........ from the moment you walk in you can take a breath and almost immediately feel your as close to home as possible. The front desk will have your check in package ready and most likely call you by your fist name, their motto is to never say NO!!!! The business center always works and is stocked like working at your home office......staples has nothing on them. Breakfast is a MUST..... Chef Stew will take your order and will soon be eating an extremely tasty meal that I guarantee you will go back for seconds....no need to be shy. The beds you will want to take home and most important......... you will want to come back. You will put the employees on your Christmas list when you see and feel their passion to provide you service second to none. I recommend this hotel over any other hotel in New England.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank dawnlamothe
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Dawn:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us. I know that you are always traveling and time is very valuable to you – so again thank you.

I am so happy to hear that you truly enjoy staying with us – I am not sure who enjoys it more you or our staff. We all get very excited when we see your name on the arrival list.

You are not just a guest – you are part of our family.

See you soon - with of course first class service!
Connecticut
Reviewed November 1, 2012

First I will say that I travel from CT to RI about two to three times a year that require a hotel stay. That being said, I've stayed at many Warwick hotels from the comfort inn to extended stays. I'm pretty picky about level of cleanliness, attractiveness and comfort. This was my first stay at the Hilton.
Positives: super friendly customer service from check in to check out. Very professional.
Loved the bath and body works and neutrogena products in the bathroom.
24/7 hot coffee and tea in lobby as well as yummy homemade cookies at the front desk and there was a cheese/cracker assortment in the lobby upon arrival. There was fresh fruit, apples and oranges available throughout the hotel.
Basic rooms but clean sheets and bedding made you feel relaxed and comfortable.
Breakfast option was $10.95 a person but so worth it. Fresh cut fruit, made to order eggs, friendly chef, plenty of juice choices and bagels, toast and cereals. I said no to sausage when the chef offered me some but then he said how about turkey sausage and I was surprised at this healthier less oily option. It was delish! My fiancé had the potatoes with his omelet and was pleased.
Negatives:
I hated the buildings outer appearance. It was basic and old looking. Didn't go with the inside at all.
The parking lot was a joke. Granted we stayed when the hotel was pretty full but still, there was limited parking and all the open spots were a hike away from the front door.
Like I said before, the rooms were basic. Nothing to blow you away but they were clean.
Overall would return and stay again. I think the biggest reason would be the hot breakfast buffet option!! ;)

• Stayed November 2012
Dear SunKissedK:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and of course for your very positive review.

I am happy to hear that your first experience with us was a positive one.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again in the future - of course with a very delicious breakfast waiting for you in the morning.