“Clean, convenient and well equipped”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This is the second of many more stays at this hotel. Rooms are spacious, clean and well lit (which is rare these days). Front desk staff is courteous but not super friendly; however rooms are clean and quiet, gym is well equipped and breakfast is great for $10. They will need to improve the quality of the coffee though. Restaurant on site is a plus and it is very close to the airport without the "airport hotel" atmosphere. We will be back for sure.

Room Tip: Higher levels are better.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Clo S:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us – we look forward to welcoming you back for many more stays in the future.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you sometime soon with friendly service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Warwick. First, the basics: The hotel is clean, the staff friendly, the bed comfortable, the amenities quite acceptable. You can tell they want their guests to feel like they are at home. Internet access was complimentary and high-speed.

As a professional speaker, I often ship my materials to the hotel in advance. Fedex was supposed to deliver my package by Monday for my Tuesday program. But, when I arrived on Monday, there was no package. I contacted Fedex who said it would be delivered on Tuesday. I asked Kimberly at the front desk for directions to my meeting location. I handed her a sheet with my phone number on it and asked if they could call me if the package arrived. Kimberly said as soon as the package arrived, she would let me know.

My meeting was about to begin, and I received a text message on my phone from Kimberly that said "Package arrived - our driver is on his way to your meeting and should arrive shortly." Minutes later, the package arrived and saved the day.

This is a property that has certainly earned my repeat business. They went above and beyond any reasonable expectation of service.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank GrowMyRevenue

Dear GrowMyRevenue:

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Reading your review puts a smile on my face - I am happy to hear that Kimberly was able to help out in a time of need. She is a wonderful person and is truly an asset to our hotel.

We are honored to earn you future business – and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We travel for work and stay in a lot of hotels. The staff at the HGI is second to none. Me stay there twice per year and always enjoy it. Lynn, Scott and Kim at the desk are wonderful and always very friendly and make you feel welcomed. The rooms are very nice size with a microwave and mini fridge for comfort. There is a very good restaurant attached which is very delicious but a bit pricey. The breakfast they serve is 2nd to none. Chef Stew or Jen will prepare a made to order breakfast for you that just can't be beat. I understand he has actually won numerous cooking honors for his expertise. I had the pleasure to meet Kevin the manager and he is also a very friendly accommodating individual with great taste in watches. I look forward to our next visit there and recommend you to stay there as well.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Ron D:

What a delight it is to accommodate your lodging needs in the Rhode Island area.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is nice to hear that you are able to take advantage of all of the amenities we have available to our guests.

Thank you for recognizing so many of our employees by name – they will be very honored to read your review.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and of course for sharing your kind words.

See you sometime in the near future.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed here with our 2 teens to attend a wedding @ nearby Aldrich Mansion. Hotel was pleasant & comfortable. Staff were extremely accomodating. They had 3 wedding parties in residence that weekend! We were able to check in @ noon & desk gave us our gift pail from bride & groom.We were put on the same floor as most of the others from our wedding. They even had directions already printed at the desk for each wedding.They let me borrow scissors & tape to put together my reading for the wedding. Breakfast was awesome cooked to order. Although I'm not sure if its complimentary or was included as part of our wedding party rate.

Room Tip: We stayed in 202 & it was great for us
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear mamacita:

We were pleased to accommodate you during your recent visit.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the staff members were accommodating.

If your travels bring you back our way please come visit with us again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel is conveniently located next to the Providence Airport. In fact, you can walk to the terminal. The Hilton staff was pleasant overall and accommodating from check in to check out 4 days later. The rooms are modern, well designed and comfortable. The only exception to this is the pillow selection. The pillows, of which 4 are provided. are not firm. A better choice would be to have two more firm pillows in the mix. There is an adequate gym and an indoor "kiddie" pool if you must have a water feature.

The breakfast service offers a broad selection of choices and decent coffee. Avoid the in room coffee choice. It's complementary but not worth the effort to brew a cup.

This is a very clean and well maintained hotel. You can book confidently and enjoy a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear GringoV:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Rhode Island.

We appreciate the time you took to share you review with us.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will certainly pass along your feedback regarding the pillow selection.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Warwick this past weekend for my best friend's wedding. I've worked for Marriott for years now and was hesitant to stay at a Hilton Garden Inn, however, I was so impressed! ;) We checked in under the wedding group and the front desk gave us our gift bag from the bride and put us on the same floor as the other guests which was great.

We checked into a clean and spacious guest room. The linen was clean and wrinkle free, the iron looked brand new which was awesome (most hotel irons ruin my favorite clothes!!) and they had Neutrogena and Bath & Body Works soaps.

That evening, we walked downstairs to the restaurant and bar, Ironworks Tavern, which was connected to the hotel- does it get more convenient? Our server was courteous and prompt. Food was great as well. That evening the entire wedding group staying there had drinks at the bar where the bartenders were very attentive and even let us put in an order for late night munchies even though the kitchen was getting ready to close.

I woke up in the morning feeling the most well rested I have in years. Their beds are probably the most comfortable I've ever slept in!!!! We snoozed about 10 times the next morning because we were so comfortable.

Another plus- HoneyDew Donuts is right across the street for great iced coffee in the morning within walking distance!

The icing on the cake is the great staff that work there. We were supposed to stay two nights but had to cut it down to just one, so we stayed the night before my friend's wedding. The front desk agent was kind enough to allow us a 3pm checkout the next morning to allow us time to prepare for the wedding. We couldn't have been more thankful!

At the end of the wedding, the group was under the impression the hotel bar Ironworks Tavern would be open for drinks around 11:00... I told them it was Sunday and that the bar was already closed and everyone was scrambling for somewhere to go. I called the front desk and asked about the hotel shuttle to see if it could take some guests to a local bar to continue our celebrations. The front desk agent working Sunday evening 9/2/12 was fantastic and phoned the hotel shuttle driver immediately and told me he'd be there within 15 minutes which was awesome! Allan the driver was so kind to our group and even picked everyone up from the bar right at 1:00am as we had asked. How reliable!!

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to host their wedding guests locally. It was very convenient to Aldrich Mansion for the wedding we attended.

Although I still have my ties to Marriott, I will look forward to staying with Hilton Garden Inn again in the future, particularly if my travels find me in Warwick again! Thanks for a great stay everyone!

Room Tip: The hotel is located in what looks like an industrial area- we had a terrible view of an old warehou...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear JL7869:

Thank you very much for such an amazing review.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while traveling for your friend’s wedding.

Working in the hotel industry I know our personal standards can be very high. Thank you for recognizing and appreciating the hard work and dedication the entire team puts in.

Please keep us in mind for future travels to the Rhode Island area.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed here enroute from Cape Cod to Connecticut and didn't spend a great deal of time around Warwick or Providence itself. The hotel itself is ideally located for someone who is looking to spend the night on the way to Providence.

The hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. The breakfast was good with an option for the chef to individually cook what you wish.

All in all this was a positive experience for a one night stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Sharon C:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your quick overnight stay in route to Cape Cod.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.