“Nice and Friendly”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed March 29, 2012

If you are ever in Warwick, RI. you have to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. If you stay anywhere else, you are wasting your money and also not getting the service as you would at this hotel. The service and the staff are the best and they know how to treat and pamper you. Just wish all the hotels I go to are all like this one.

Room Tip: Any room is a good one.
2  Thank Damian C
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear Damian C:
Wow – what a great review. Thank you so very much for sharing your unbelievable review with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We were very pleased to accommodate you and look forward to your return in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,119)

Reviewed March 28, 2012

EXCELLENT HOTEL - I travel (a lot) - over 40 weeks last year - and this is by far one of my favorite. Great location. Close to airport, but no noise. Very close to train station. Staff very friendly, helpful, yet respectful of my privacy.

Stew's breakfast's are the best. Always spot on, very good flavor, and served with a smile.

Cannot say enough, except if you have options, choose this hotel!

2  Thank Yvonne M

Dear Yvonne M:
Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is an absolute honor to be rated as an excellent hotel and one of your favorites considering you travel so often. Our entire team really does go above and beyond to make our traveling guest feel at home. We have shared your great comments and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a quick overnight in between flights. When we arrived at the hotel the woman working at the front desk was very pleasant, welcoming, and informative. She told us what to expect during our stay and where I could find the provided amenities such as the gym, pool, and business center. Which was great because we utilized the hot tub which provided us with a very relaxing evening. When we arrived at our room it was very clean and had all of the essentials. A nice TV, microwave, mini fridge (for our use) and a coffee pot w/ New England coffee which made my girlfriend very happy. The hotel in general was very clean and accommodating.
The next morning we had breakfast at the hotel. (Which isn't included but only $10.95 for an all you want buffet) Ray, who seemed to be running the kitchen that morning, was very helpful & accommodating. He constantly was checking in on us to make sure if we needed anything or our drinks refilled. He was very assertive and very friendly. I very much enjoyed my stay there. This is a great hotel with a very knowledgable and friendly staff. And being just 10 minutes from Providence it is surrounded by lots of attractions & entertainment. Definitely a hotel to look into if you're traveling to RI.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James G
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Dear James G:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is so nice to hear your wonderful comments about your recent stay – thank you very much for sharing with us.

It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay with us – Ray has been with us since we opened and really does a great job. Thank you for acknowledging his hard work and dedication. We have shared your review with him and he is very happy to read your comments.

We look forward to seeing you sometime soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I stayed here in July 2011 while on business travel. I chose this hotel because it was close to the airport and I had an early flight the next morning.

While the hotel is right next to the air port, I could not hear any planes during my stay.

One of the benefits to the hotel is its proximity to the car rental return. The ramp for the return is just a few hundred feet away, and getting in to return your car is a breeze.

There is an indoor pool that was large and clean. The gym was average and had enough cardio machines for 3 people.

On a side note, when I checked the rates online, the hotel wasn't showing availablity for my prefered rate (government). I called the hotel and spoke to the desk and they told me they would honor the rate if I showed my ID. Everything worked out wonderfully.

The room was clean and there was plenty of light.

There is an on site resturant, not the standard Great American Grill, and it is a nice place. There was a decent happy hour crowd and the food was delicious.

All in all, I recommend this hotel if you are flying in/out at an odd time and need a place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Goosebump6

Dear Goosebump6:

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.

I am happy to hear that you found our location convenient for an early morning flight. I have to agree with you our location is perfect – we are so close to the airport and car rental agency.

We were pleased to have you as our guest – and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to seeing you for your next flight out of T.F. Green.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

My husband and I decided to return to this hotel for a night out with the kids to swim in the pool! Everything is onsite so once we check in we get to eat at the restaurant, change into our suits and swim for a few hours. The kids also enjoy swimming after we eat breakfast! It feels like we are on a vacation not so close to home. The staff is always so friendly and attentive and I can't say enough about how clean this place is. It shines!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank foxborokerrie

Dear foxborokerrie:

Thank you for sharing your very positive review with us.

We are always pleased to welcome back our repeat guests. It is nice to hear that you were able to get away with the family and enjoy the amenities we have to offer here at the hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I would recomend this hotel. It has a very good restaurant conected to the property. Front desk help are very good and helpful.

1  Thank jsw702

Dear jsw702:

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport / Warwick.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to dine with us at The Iron Works Tavern.
We look forward to having you back as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Completely helpful Staff. Traveled for business and staff was very helpful. Rooms and the amenities are excellent. Will definately stay again.

Dear Bill O:

Thank you for sharing your very recent review on Tripadvisor.com.

We appreciate that you took the time share your comments. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.