Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
$134
$131
Agoda.com
1,142 results
All reviewsiron works tavernattached restaurantgreat hotelrental car garageprovidence airportfront desk staffclean roomsbreakfast staffa great staybusiness triprhode islandtf greenwould highly recommend this hotelhome away from homeconvenient locationeasy accessshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We stayed here with my son's hockey team a few weeks ago and the staff was great! They were patient with all the kids, were very accomodating to our large group and the breakfast was fabulous! The entire hotel was clean. Excellent location. Very close to the airport but we didn't hear the airplanes which was surprising. We have stayed @ many hotels in the New England Area & this is one we will book again for next year!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

Dear Hope M:

Thank you very much for posting such a positive review.

We enjoyed hosting your son’s hockey team – the kids were so pleasant. I am happy to hear that our location was perfect for your group and also that your overall experience was very positive.

Our entire team really takes pride in the services and amenities that we are able to offer to our guest – I am happy to hear that they were well received. I will be sure to pass along your feedback.

We look forward to having you back as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Our hockey team, (PAL) stayed at this hotel the weekend of January 13th-16th, 2012. The staff was so accomodating and friendly. We will definetly be back next year. Every family commented on how wonderful the hotel was and everyone who works there went out of their way for us.
Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Michelle Bernardo
PAL Mite Hockey Team
Hauppage, NY

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Dear Michelle B:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport / Warwick. We were very pleased to accommodate your team. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was “accommodating and friendly”.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Here is how it started, I flew from Los Angeles to NY, spent a day there then flew to Boston and drove to Providence. I had one of our most important meetings of the year scheduled for later that day. And here is when my day fell apart. I got to the hotel with no reservation and no wallet. All of that was already taken care of by my office. At least I assumed it was as normal.
This is where Lynn and Kimberly stepped in. I went to the front desk and was greated by Lynn. I explained my issue and received a huge smile and was told no problem. She asked for my office phone number and told me to relax and go get ready for my meeting. Lynn and Kimberly were more than helpful. Now, I travel every week of the year and I aim for Hilton Hotels when I can. I receive service at all of the hotels I go to but there is nothing comparable to the service I received from Lynn and Kimberly. To be told everything is handled and go about my day. For these people to take a few personal minutes from their day to help a total stranger with an issue is simply rare. I have huge respect for these two Ladies and thank Hilton for finding them.
They ARE the BEST!

Dear Andrew B:

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful review with us. I am very delighted to hear that Kimberly and Lynn saved the day. We all know how stressful travel can be – especially when there is a very important meeting involved.

Kimberly and Lynn are both wonderful employees and we are truly blessed to have then on our team. I will be sure to send your review along to our entire team.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

the hotel staff was extremely helpful especially Ms. Rojas. The breakfast was great ahd the hotel had some conversational/meeting grouping areas around the lobby. the business area was accessible and available. The rooms were clean, the bed comfortable, and the TV was easy to see and hear. The airport shutlle was quick to respond both ways.

1  Thank dennis k
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Dear Dennis K:

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Warwick RI.

We were very pleased to have you as our guest. It is very nice to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and also take advantage of all of the amenities that we have to offer.

Kimberly has been working with us at the hotel since day one when the hotel first opened - she is truly an asset to the hotel and plays a huge role in our overall success. She is always there willing to lend a helping hand. I will be sure to pass along your wonderful feedback to our entire team.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

The HGI near the airport outside of Providence is clean, neat, staffed with friendly, helpful people and has everything you need for a short or extended stay.

I was there eleven nights and the room was always clean and everything I'd expect from the Hilton chain.

The breakfast was good every morning and the staff is top notch.

Dear Buttsman:

We were pleased to accommodate you during your recent visit to Rhode Island.

Thank you very much for putting your trust in both our staff and Hilton - I am very happy to hear all of your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future and offering the same service and amenities as we have in the past.