“Great Hotel for business travel and meeting”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great Hotel for business travel and meeting”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I hosted a business meeting at this hotel at the end on November. It was exceptionally well organized event. Meeting planners and Hotel staff were very professional and friendy, made my meetining an easy event for me. Great served food and great clean rooms were praised by everyone who attended. Also the attached Iron Grill was the great place to spend time after the meeting.Thank you !!!
Victor A.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Victor A
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, December 16, 2011
Dear Victor A:

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a nice review on your recent event with us.

It was a pleasure to host your business meeting here at the Hilton Garden Inn and I am very happy to hear that your experiences all around were positive.

We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Happy Holidays,

Staff and Management at the Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport / Warwick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed December 12, 2011

As a frequent traveler to Providence, I've stayed in many hotels, trying ones in the city and ones near the airport. None tops the Hilton Garden Inn near the airport. It is clean, comfortable, quiet and reasonably priced. The gym in decent. The hotel staff is the best. And breakfast at the hotel in the morning gets the day off to the right start. (Get the bed and breakfast combination when you book. The pricing is better.) The hotel has easy access to the freeway, airport and the car rental facility. There is a nice restaurant attached to the hotel and lots of dining options within driving distance.

Room Tip: Generally, the rooms are the same. Any will be fine.
1 Thank K C
Dear K C:

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for posting your very kind review. It is always nice to hear from a frequent traveler such as yourself.

I am so pleased to hear that after trying many hotels we are your hotel of choice in the Providence/Warwick Area.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the clean, comfortable and quiet accommodations that you are used to.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed December 10, 2011

very nice hotel with all the comforts that the Hilton offers. The pool is quite small and more for the kiddies than swimming laps. Nice restaraunt actually connected to hotel. Good deals appetizers. beeed was adjustable but I didn't find that out till the morning after so make sure you check it out. Good van service to the airport which is only 5 min away. There are several nice restaraunts about a mile fron the hotel sometimes the hotel will take you there if they are not too busy, just ask them.

Room Tip: All the rooms were pretty nice, not much of a view from anywhere though.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, December 12, 2011
Dear Baron Foer:

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you very much for the nice feedback regarding your recent stay.

We take pride in the service and amenities that we offer to each and every guest and I am pleased to see that it was well received.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I stay in hotels very often for business trips and I am never this impressed by a hotel or the staff. The staff at the front desk was exceptional in meeting my needs and was extremely friendly. The rooms were very clean, in good condition, comfortable, and quiet. The room service from the restaurant connected to the hotel was prompt and again the service was very good. The service I was received from the front desk staff would definitely send me back to this location. Overall the best hotel I have stayed in Rhode Island and the best service I have received anywhere. They definitely exceeded my expectations!!!

1 Thank Jennifer S
Dear Jennifer S:

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for sharing your kind words regarding our hotel and staff members.

What an honor for you to write: “Overall the best hotel I have stayed in Rhode Island and the best service I have received anywhere.” We are pleased to be voted #1 in your book.

We take pride in the service and amenities that we offer to each and every guests and I am pleased to see that it has been well received.

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Boston
Reviewed December 6, 2011

When travelling on business there are some things that count.
Prompt courteous service
High quality and quiet rooms
Exercise facilities/pool
Prompt, no hassle, efficient checkin and checkout
A great, prompt, full breakfast
Easy access.

It's *so* refreshing to stay at a hotel that is this good and tries this hard to be the best at what they do. Really.

Can't say much for the on-site restaurant as I wasn't there.

1 Thank activeadventurers
Dear Active Adv:

Thank You very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick and for posting such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay.

I am honored to hear that your stay with us was "refreshing". We really do aim to make each stay enjoyable and I am very happy to hear that their hard work and dedication paid off.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed November 25, 2011

We visit Warwick often because my husband grew up in RI and we come down to visit his friends, always staying over in an area hotel. This is the first time we have stayed here and it was fabulous. The hotel had "the new smell" even though I understand it's been open for a while. We used the pool and hot tub, both very nice. The room was immaculate, comfortable and had everything we needed. We ate in the restaurant with some friends and the food was wonderful. We were attending a function down the street and the hotel staff shuttled us back and forth, what a bonus! I was very impressed and want to only stay here next time we're in town. Best hotel in Warwick.....

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank NashuaNH
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
Dear NashuaNH,

Thank you very much for your recent review and of course for choosing to stay with us.

What a great review - I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and all of our services and amenities were well received.

Thank you for voting us the best hotel in Warwick - we look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Rhode Island.

We wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season.

Regards,

Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I've stayed in a variety of Hilton properties and hotels near the airport for business travel and this particular property exceeds my expectations at every level! The staff is warm, welcoming, and friendly throughout the entire property. They offer not only cookies upon check-in but offer cheese and crackers too! The breakfast is fresh and delicious. I was amazed that the Chef recognized me to give me my breakfast order. The lunch specials at the Iron Works Tavern are great - delicious 'white chowder' and 1/2 panini. For a property that is located so close to the airport - you'd never know it. I was pleasantly pleased with the van drivers, they are super friendly. I am looking forward to my return trip to this hotel. Thanks!!

Room Tip: I haven't found a room that wasn't nice.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Dear Suziq3062,

What a great review! Thank you very much for your kind words.

It is great to hear our service and amenities were well received.

The staff truly works hard to make our guests feel right at home - I am so happy to hear you truly enjoyed your stay with us.

I will make sure to pass your wonderful feedback along to the team.

We are pleased to welcome you back again soon.

Regards,