“Exceptional Staff and Comfortable Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I stay in hotels very often for business trips and I am never this impressed by a hotel or the staff. The staff at the front desk was exceptional in meeting my needs and was extremely friendly. The rooms were very clean, in good condition, comfortable, and quiet. The room service from the restaurant connected to the hotel was prompt and again the service was very good. The service I was received from the front desk staff would definitely send me back to this location. Overall the best hotel I have stayed in Rhode Island and the best service I have received anywhere. They definitely exceeded my expectations!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jennifer S
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2011

Dear Jennifer S:

What an honor for you to write: “Overall the best hotel I have stayed in Rhode Island and the best service I have received anywhere.” We are pleased to be voted #1 in your book.

We take pride in the service and amenities that we offer to each and every guests and I am pleased to see that it has been well received.

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Happy Holiday Season,

The staff of the HGI Providence / Warwick Rhode Island

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed December 6, 2011

When travelling on business there are some things that count.
Prompt courteous service
High quality and quiet rooms
Exercise facilities/pool
Prompt, no hassle, efficient checkin and checkout
A great, prompt, full breakfast
Easy access.

It's *so* refreshing to stay at a hotel that is this good and tries this hard to be the best at what they do. Really.

Can't say much for the on-site restaurant as I wasn't there.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank activeadventurers

Dear Active Adv:

Thank You very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick and for posting such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay.

I am honored to hear that your stay with us was "refreshing". We really do aim to make each stay enjoyable and I am very happy to hear that their hard work and dedication paid off.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Happy Holiday Season,

Reviewed November 25, 2011

We visit Warwick often because my husband grew up in RI and we come down to visit his friends, always staying over in an area hotel. This is the first time we have stayed here and it was fabulous. The hotel had "the new smell" even though I understand it's been open for a while. We used the pool and hot tub, both very nice. The room was immaculate, comfortable and had everything we needed. We ate in the restaurant with some friends and the food was wonderful. We were attending a function down the street and the hotel staff shuttled us back and forth, what a bonus! I was very impressed and want to only stay here next time we're in town. Best hotel in Warwick.....

1  Thank NashuaNH
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Dear NashuaNH,

Thank you very much for your recent review and of course for choosing to stay with us.

What a great review - I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and all of our services and amenities were well received.

Thank you for voting us the best hotel in Warwick - we look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Rhode Island.

We wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

I've stayed in a variety of Hilton properties and hotels near the airport for business travel and this particular property exceeds my expectations at every level! The staff is warm, welcoming, and friendly throughout the entire property. They offer not only cookies upon check-in but offer cheese and crackers too! The breakfast is fresh and delicious. I was amazed that the Chef recognized me to give me my breakfast order. The lunch specials at the Iron Works Tavern are great - delicious 'white chowder' and 1/2 panini. For a property that is located so close to the airport - you'd never know it. I was pleasantly pleased with the van drivers, they are super friendly. I am looking forward to my return trip to this hotel. Thanks!!

Room Tip: I haven't found a room that wasn't nice.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

Dear Suziq3062,

What a great review! Thank you very much for your kind words.

It is great to hear our service and amenities were well received.

The staff truly works hard to make our guests feel right at home - I am so happy to hear you truly enjoyed your stay with us.

I will make sure to pass your wonderful feedback along to the team.

We are pleased to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

The staff is warm and welcoming. The rooms are spotless and like new (hotel is only a few yrs old and I have been staying there since they opened). Comfortable beds and a quiet location (you would never know you are a mile from the airport) make for a great night's sleep. The workout room and pool/jacuzzi areas are very clean and exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jay L

Dear Jay L,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us time and time again - and of course for your wonderful review.

The hotel staff truly takes pride in providing great customer service along with comfortable, clean accommodations. What a pleasure it is to pass these kind words along to the staff members.

We look forward to your return in the near future!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

We came into Providence on our way to Maine and stayed here for the first and last night of our trip. Obviously, being close to the Airport was a huge plus and I was surprised that the noise from the Airport was not noticiable. The hotel was quite busy but the front desk was helpful and fast and we were in our room in no time. There is not much to do in the area but it was no problem to drive to Federal Hill for a nice Italian meal (see review of Pane e Vino). On our return however we discovered that there is a Legal Seafood within a few blocks of the hotel and we had a great meal there. There is also a resturant/bar attached to this hotel, but we did not eat there. I would recommend this hotel for short stays.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ArkansasTravelhog
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Dear Arkansas Travelhog:

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for sharing your kind words regarding our hotel and staff members. I am so glad you enjoyed your overnight visits with us and I am also happy to hear how convenient our location was for you.

Customer Service is a top priority here at the HGI and I am very pleased to see that our dedication was well received.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Reviewed November 13, 2011

The people who work for this hotel really care for their customers unlike other properties I have been to. My stay was very nice and relaxing, and I found no problems with this hotel. The hotel was very clean and it made me feel like I was at home. The beds are so comfortable, I slept like a baby. I loved meeting all the staff, and seeing how they treat their guests. I was extremely satisfied with my stay, and I look forward to staying at another hilton property.

1  Thank Alicia B

Dear Alicia B,

What a great review - Thank you very much! I am so happy to hear your wonderful feedback regarding both our hotel and staff members.

We take pride in our property and aim to make each stay an enjoyable one. Customer Service is a top priority and I am very pleased that our dedication has been well received

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime again in the near future.

Best Regards,