“Value,quality,location!”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed October 22, 2011

A very nice hotel with clean, well appointed, spacious rooms. Free Internet, a business center, and a very nice lobby/common area. Very helpful and curteous personnel. Next to the airport, and centrally located to get to providence, Newport, or Boston.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank misterajs
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2011

Dear Misterajs:

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport / Warwick.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the Value, Quality and Location of the hotel worked out perfect for you. We are proud of the amenities we have available to offer to our guest and I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of a few.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

I travel frequently and am on-the-road about 100 nights a year. This hotel is my favorite. The staff makes you feel more than welcome. The breakfast crew is cordial and Stew cooks his specials to perfection. Kim at the front desk is like family. The accomodations are superb: clean, well provisioned with great linens. Great access to I-95 and is THE place to stay if you are in the Providence area. I only wish I could clone this hotel for the many other cities I travel to.

Dear Bructhe T:

Thank you very much for posting such a wonderful review on our hotel. We are delighted to be your "Home away from Home".

It is an honor to be listed as your favorite hotel - especially since you travel so frequently. Our staff truly aims to make each stay enjoyable - and I am very happy to hear what a wonderful experience you had with us.

I will be sure to pass along your feedback the entire team - especially to Kimberly and Stew.

We look forward to welcoming you "Home" in the near future.

Reviewed October 15, 2011

Everyone at the HGI Warwick, was great and very friendly. Each and everyone made you feel like you were one of the family and also a special visitor. If you ever need anything or have a question and they will be more than willing to help.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2011

Dear DamianC,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a wonderful review. I am very pleased to hear that the staff members took good care of you during your visit with us.

The staff really does go out of their way to make each guest feel special and right at home. I am happy to hear that they did leave a memorable impression on you.

We look forward to welcoming you "home" again soon.

Best regards,

Staff and Management at the Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Quality hotel. excellent value, decent restaurant attched to hotel. only disappointment was that i reserved a king and got two doubles and was told sorry - sold out

Greetings,

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn. It is a pleasure to hear you state that we are a "Quality Hotel with Excellent Value". We take pride in our hotel and it is nice to see all the hard work payoff.

I am very sorry to hear that there was a mix up on your bed type, I am confident that during your next visit your request will have been met.

Thank you again for your kind words, we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

I have stayed here numerous times in the past year for both work and on vacation. The staff here is great and very nice. I have had to work in the hotel lobby on several occasions and they have been more than accommodating to us in providing us anything we need. Everyone on staff goes out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. Located just 30 minutes from Providence and Newport, I have come up for a short weekend and chose HGI because of its convenient location.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Dear ChrisV,

Thank you for your recent posting regarding your past stays with us.

It is an honor to hear from a frequent traveler such as yourself. It is always a pleasure to welcome our guests back time and time again.

I am delighted to hear how accommodating the staff members have been. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and I am happy to see the hard work has been well received.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Staff and Management of the Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport / Warwick

Reviewed October 9, 2011

All the hotels in downtown Providence were booked, so we found this through TripAdvisor...perfectly fine, just what you'd expect for a Hilton Gardens Inn.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I just returned from a business trip where I stayed in one of your competitor's hotels. It was an impressive facility (the largest of the brand in the world) with very well trained staff, creatively presented food, and a convenient location, but it couldn't hold a candle to your hotel. In anticipation of stormy weather on the evening prior to my trip to New Orleans in January of this year, I booked a room at your hotel. My mobility is impaired. Your accessible room was perfect - everything was at wheelchair height and designed for ease of use. Your "Park 'n Fly" program allowed me to leave my conversion van at your facility while I was away eliminating the hassle of parking at the airport. And, to top it off, your facility management found a secure storage area for my motorized wheelchair. I can't speak highly enough about your staff; they were well trained while very "real" (not robot-like); they went out of their way over and over (the airport shuttle driver jumped out and secured a wheelchair for me on arrival at the airport) KUDOS!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

Dear Margaret B:

What a wonderful review – thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It is truly an honor for you to write: “Your competition can’t hold a candle to your hotel.”

I am so happy to hear that the accessible room was “perfect” for you - we are always here to help out again in the future.

The hotel staff truly takes pride in providing great customer service along with comfortable, clean accommodations. What a pleasure it is to pass these kind words along to the staff members.

We are pleased to welcome you back again soon.

Regards,

Staff and Management at the Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport / Warwick

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
NYLO Providence/Warwick
Best Western Airport Inn
Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence
Omni Providence Hotel
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 13 in Providence

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick? Share your experiences!