Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Watertown, Connecticut
“Chris C”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel frequently and find the staff exceptional. As an example of how they go out of their way to make sure I enjoy my stay occurred when I decided to become a vegetarian. I ask the front desk staff if they knew of any local restaurants with vegetarian menus they immediately started researching and recommending different places. Word spread and the next morning seems like everyone was involved. When I came down they had printed out numerous recommendations from their internet research. The morning chef even started stocking whole-wheat wraps for me (He makes one of the best vegetarian wraps I’ve ever had). I always find the facilities to be clean and in excellent shape.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, September 16, 2011
Greetings Chris:

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback, confidence in our staff and of course for choosing to stay with us again! Customer Service is a top priority and I am very pleased that our dedication has been well received. I am so happy to hear that the staff members were exceptional and helped you with some dining options.

I will be sure to pass your wonderful comments along to the entire staff. We do look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Staff of the HGI Providence / Warwick Rhode Island

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I stayed one night at the hotel during a business trip. I found the employees very friendly. The rooms were clean, and just a great location to get to the highway to get anywhere you want to go.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, September 26, 2011
Greetings:

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for sharing your kind words regarding our hotel and staff members. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I am also happy to hear how convenient our location was for you.

Customer Service is a top priority here at the HGI and I am very pleased to see that our dedication was well received.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit!

The staff of the HGI Providence / Warwick Rhode Island
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed September 13, 2011

My family stayed here during the power outage from Hurricane Irene. My husband needed to be at the airport anyway, so we decided to treat ourselves to a night in a hotel so he can get a good night's sleep and a shower before going to the airport.

The staff was great and made the check-in very quick so our antsy kids can get on to the pool. The room was very nice. We had two queens. Very clean, no odors. Very easy internet connectivity.

The pool is on the small side, but we were the only ones in there... and with young kids I prefer to have a pool that doesn't go too deep. There's also a large whirlpool. The entire pool and workout area is very clean.

We had dinner at the adjacent Iron Works restaurant. There is a secure entrance to/from the hotel, so we didn't even need to leave the facilities for dinner. There is a full breakfast buffet in the lobby dining room, however, breakfast is not included in the room rate, unfortunately.The food was decent - but not worth the $10.99 that I paid. Luckily my kids ate for free, so that made me feel better about it.

The hotel shuttle was very timely and my husband was allowed to keep his care in the hotel's lot for free during his trip.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
Greetings:

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn during Hurricane Irene. We were very pleased to welcome you and your family as our guests.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the amenities the hotel does have to offer including the pool for the kids.

I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the entire team and look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words and choosing to stay with us.

Long Island, N Y
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We've stayed here on more than one occasion. This will be the last time. Our party checked into two non-smoking rooms. Both rooms smelled of cigarette smoke. Management moved one party to another room which was fine. However, there were no other rooms available. The management gave us a $20 discount off the room price for the night we stayed in the smoke smelling room. They told us they can't control when people smoke in non-smoking rooms. What a laugh. The next morning I took a shower. I reached for a towel and it was putrid. It must have been there for weeks with nicotine having seeped into it. One towel, near the bathroom door was apparently newly replaced and did not smell. This place is disgusting. They don't change towels from occupant to occupant, ugh. I wonder whose sheets I slept on. GROSS!

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a guarantee that all towels and sheets are newly replaced and the premise is clean. If...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Michael S
hgiWarwick, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
Greetings Michael:

I would like to offer my sincere apologies regarding your unhappiness during your stay with us and I would also like to thank you for your feedback. Our guests complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal. I can assure you we are committed to correcting any and all issues reported by our guests. Please feel free to contact me personally if you would like to further discuss your stay.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kevin Buchanan
Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport / Warwick
Visalia, California
Reviewed September 4, 2011

My stay here included the day that Hurricane Irene hit. Luckily, we did not lose power but the staff was so accommodating and the Iron Works Restaurant which is attached to the hotel was so fantastic. They have the best food and the best staff for miles around. Rooms were very spacious, hotel staff were all wonderful. Ambiance was the best. Located right across the rental car garage at the Providence airport. Dropped off the car the night before and took the hotel courtesy shuttle to the airport (runs 24/7) the next morning. (Beats walking that long walkway from the garage to the airport.

1 Thank LagunaLady2011
Greetings:

Thank you very much for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us during Hurricane Irene. I am pleased to hear how accommodating our team members were and that your dining experience was fantastic. We certainly were very lucky that we did not lose power during Hurricane Irene especially since there were so many power outages going on in our direct area.

Thank you for choosing to staying with us and putting your trust in our team members during such an unsettling event. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future under much different circumstances.

Clarks Summit, PA
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Hotel was nice but a bit hard to find unless you had a GPS/good directions. Great restaurant attached to the hotel... got a great dinner at 10:00 pm! For people traveling out of the airport (we weren't) it is directly across from the airport parking lot. Rooms were big as well as the beds- queen instead of doubles in standard rooms. :-) Even had makeup remover in the bathroom with the shampoo and soaps...it's the little things.
Breakfast was included in the package we got (most are seperate)- hot breakfast with buffet was nice but we also found out that the restaurant we ate at the first night offered a brunch (assuming it was a Sunday brunch) that would have been really nice to see what they had to offer. Pool according to husband and oldest daughter was small...but at least pool and hot tub were clean and nicely stocked with towels. All staff were pleasent especially front desk and wait staff. Will be back next year!

Room Tip: I don't know if there are any 'great' views from this hotel- you are looking at a huge p...
2 Thank NancyBJ
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Greetings:

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in our property and aim to make each stay an enjoyable one. It is nice to see hard work and dedication pay off.
I am also happy to hear you enjoyed The Iron Works Tavern - we are very pleased and excited to share this amenity with our guests. We are also very excited to share the news that the upstairs of the Tavern will be opening soon - offering a completely different menu to our guests.

Thank you again for your kind works and we do look forward to welcoming you back again next year.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Stayed at this hotel whil on family vacation. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. We had a great time and will definetly be back.

3 Thank Melissa K
Greetings Melissa:

What a nice review regarding your recent stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us while on vacation with your family. Our staff truly goes out of their way to make sure each stay is enjoyable - I am happy to hear their hard work was well received.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.