“It has its specialties”

Ranked #9 of 305 Restaurants in Warwick
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We went here for a quick dinner. The place is nice and the service was good. The place is large for seating so it must be popular, but in the summer time.

We did not have lobster, but other dishes on the menu, like the veal. It seems that this restaurant has some really good fish (saw the calamari on a neighboring table and it looked pretty good!) but adds other items to the menu to round out the offering.

I think going here is to try the dishes recommended and do not stray from them.

1  Thank MrPickwick

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Many years ago my parents took me to the Crows Nest. What a wondefule experience! I could eat here everyt ime I visit the area! The food is always great and the service exemplary!!! You have to know where this place is, and I admit it took me a while to find on my own. Now I have memorized the location, because it is far from visible from the main road. The Fish and Chips are top rate!!! I could order a dozen clamcakes everytime I go, but I know I could never finish them. The menu may, indeed, be diverse, but, for me, this is a seafood place and I order seafood. The service is always extremely friendly and we have NEVER had a bad experience. I recommending going for a fine lunch, only because it seems to get very crowded at dinner. Eat here! You will not regret it!

1  Thank TheJake52
Reviewed December 16, 2012

unfortunetly I have not had the pleasure of eating there but I will tell you I work in a hotel and some guests asked where to get good lobster in Feb. I could not find a local restuarant( they didn't want Legal Seafoods) that carried lobster at this time of year . I called CN they said they had lobster . I sent the guests, they came back raving about how freat the place is. I recomend it to all our guests now with great sucess.

1  Thank whomamamaria
Reviewed December 5, 2012

It has a nice view of the water with Americana on the menu. The service depends on the server. Go early.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Another long time establishment that seems to have gone to the "get them in and get them out" mentality. A robot waitress, baked fish that is cooked and cut out of a giant sheet pan and fried clams that seem to have been pre-battered. So why did I go you ask? I was here a couple of months prior to my last visit and my thoughts were they have lost thier way and I have no reason to return. My daughter buys us a gift card for our anniversary and what are the odds it would be this place? So what was i to do. Two visits in 3 months same results.

Been to Crow's Nest? Share your experiences!