“Good for kids or to waste some time at the mall”

Splash at Jordan's Furniture
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was okay - kinda a bit out of place if you ask me. The kids like it but it's not worth more than a few minutes of your time, unless you have time to kill.

1  Thank jonbellemore
"grandchild"
"waterfall"
"shows"

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Splash at Jordan's was pretty cool. I went with my sister and mom as a gag, seeing as none of us are under 25... We actually enjoyed it. Definitely something kids would enjoy. Its not a very long show though, and one visit is usually all you need to get the full effect of the show. Wait, did I mention, its FREE?

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We couldn't believe this type of water/laser show was in a furniture store! It is fabulous entertainment for all ages. Very well presented, easy access - oh and the furiture store itself is just huge! Great place to visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

What a wonderful gift Jordan's has provided...free of charge. The lasers, lights, music and water jet sprays were so entertaining and well done...a mini version of the water fountain display at The Belagio in Las Vegas

1  Thank 265TwoCats