“Only come if you want to laugh! ”

Bring Your Own Improv
Reviewed March 14, 2015 via mobile

I found these folks on groupon and I couldn't wait to try it out. At first I was questioning if it would be funny or just awkward, but it's nothing but great performances! They all are very outgoing and extremely creative.
The audience gets to participate in many different ways and eventually, everyone becomes comfortable to shout out suggestions and ideas when it's the time to do so.
I would highly recommend the 9PM show (the one I went to) and I will definitely be back!! Great job guys!!

3  Thank Sabrina A
"friday"
"fun"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 21, 2014

Me and my Uncle saw the 7pm with the kids involved and the 9pm show that was PG13! They were fantastic!! I compare them to Drew Carey's, "Who's Line Is It!", PG13 is better than the under 18 version for sure. The price you pay for the show is great and if you stay for both shows the price is exceptional!! I would recommend this to anyone! The BYOI members were great but adding the audience members make it hilarious at times!!! It's a must see!!! It takes place in Apponaug in the Warwick Museum.

3  Thank Crmdy423x
Reviewed September 30, 2014

We went to the 9 p.m. show with our 12 and 15 year-olds. The humor was more adult, but more so in terms of the topics, not in terms of raunchiness. They got everyone involved and our son who said we were "dragging him to something he would hate" actually got up on stage and had a great time. They were very responsive to questions I asked via email and the tickets are inexpensive. My only suggestion is that it would have been nice to have a slightly longer introduction. We wondered how these people got together and what kind of backgrounds they had--maybe one more minute of explanation would have been nice. We were very glad we went and would definitely go to another show!

1  Thank meandean6718
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We went to the Friday night family show with our 11 and 8 year olds. Every skit includes audience members participating on stage. The BYOI members are very funny and great with the kids! A great little find in Apponaug!

2  Thank KANO1970
See more reviews
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Such a great time, whether you go to the family show on a Sunday evening or the adult show Friday nights, the cast will get you laughing and support you if you feel like trying to step up and play along. And no show is ever the same, so you have to keep going back to see what the cast and audience can come up with next. Check it out, you won't regret it :-)

2  Thank CutTheFool