“Nice Business Class hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Providence Warwick

Courtyard Providence Warwick
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Hartford, Connecticut
“Nice Business Class hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is a well appointed hotel with easy access to the highway, Newport and Providence (30 minutes). The staff was polite and helpful and the hotel, rooms and grounds were well maintained. My kids enjoyed using the pool and the reliable high speed internet.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sean R, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Warwick, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Good Afternoon JT_from_CT:

Thank you for writing a review of our property on TripAdvisor. We certainly appreciate your feedback. The indoor pool and complimentary Wi-Fi are a couple of the great amenities that we offer.

We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future. Please feel free to contact us directly if we can offer any additional assistance to you.

Sean Riccard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
moonhope
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I am demonstrating my frustration with Courtyard Marriott's decision to remove free coffee (with the little international flavored creamers) from the lobby by ranking them all a max of 3 until that is changed. That was one of my very very favorite things about the Courtyard chain...now you are limited to the creepy in-room coffee maker or Starbucks. This hotel was nice, clean and fresh, the work-out room was small with limited offering- no bike, few weights. Free hotel shuttle was nice. Wish they had told me they would take me to a few local restaurants when I asked...thought I was limited to hotel light meal or beer bar next door...or wait for taxi. Wifi free and service folks nice. Please bring back the coffee!

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Good Afternoon moonhope:

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. I can understand your disappointment that the complimentary coffee has been removed. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay overall. Thank You for acknowledging the hotel's cleanliness and staff service.

We do offer a complimentary shuttle that operates from 5:00am until 12:00 midnight. The hotel shuttle travels within a (5) mile radius of the hotel.

We hope that you will stay with us again in the future and please do not hesitate to contact us directly if we can offer any assistance.

Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed at this Courtyard during a recent trip to Cape Cod - flying in to Providence the night before. It's my only time to stay there as far as I plan to do and during a similar journey more recently I stayed at a different Marriott in downtown Providence. I'd originally chosen this hotel because it was the closest to Green Airport, but it's worth a few more miles to stay at a better spot. I was not impressed with this hotel. It was noisy and in need of refurbishing - or something. Not impressed and not what I normally expect from Marriott which is my hotel chain of choice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Good Afternoon Beverly F:

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I am so sorry that your stay was not as you come to expect from the Marriott brand. I can assure you that your feedback is extremely important to us.

The hotel is expecting to undergo renovations beginning in the 4th quarter of 2013. We will be updating our guest rooms and hallways. I hope that you will come back and see our updated product once it is complete.

Please feel free to contact the hotel directly if we can be of any assistance to you. The direct line is (401) 467-6900. We value your feedback and Thank You for choosing our hotel for your recent lodging needs.

Bayport, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed here for one night with my husband and 2 sons, (11 and 8) while traveling from Newport to Boston. We found the hotel very nice, clean, modern, and quiet. The lobby decor is very contemporary and the small courtyard behind the hotel has very nice furniture and a fire pit. Our room had plenty of space for us and was exactly what we needed. The cafe offered a nice variety of breakfast choices, while a little pricey, it was good quality food. I would stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Good Afternoon Karen C:

Thank You for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Warwick Courtyard. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I hope that you will continue to choose us when you return to the Warwick area.

Sutton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been staying at this Marriott Courtyard for the past 8 years and have seen the improvements in the hotel and staff. This Marriott has been wonderful for people that have to come every week or every other week. The new pub that opened helps when you want to eat somewhere without driving. There are many good restaurants near by and the hotel shuttle will take you to most of them. The staff is very accommodating with your needs, always friendly and will to provide anything they can to make your stay a good one. My room was always clean and I liked the fact that I was close to downtown but without the issues of parking. Great place to relax and have fun.

Room Tip: I liked the front of the building towards the end of the hall.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sean R, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Warwick, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Good Evening Joan J:

Thank You for taking the time to share your experiences at the Courtyard with the TripAdvisor community. We were thrilled to have you staying with us for the past 8 years. Our team appreciates all the feedback that you provided. We hope that you will keep in touch with us.

We look forward to you visiting us now that you are so close!

Thank You again for the review and more importantly remaining loyal to the Courtyard with so many other lodging options available to you.

Louisville, KY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. We arrived after 9:00pm and had no problems with the reservations. The room was spacious and comfortable.

The little 'restaurant' didn't close until 10 and we hadn't eaten, so a quick bite was very nice indeed. The food itself was average, but I don't expect much ever from hotel food. It wasn't over priced and it wasn't bad, so it was good with me.

The staff was pleasant and helpful when we checked in, no problems at all.

I can't speak for the area as we arrived after dark and left early the next morning, but I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor above the lobby. I'm not sure, but I may have heard a phone ring in t...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Good Evening thewonderdad_9:

We appreciate your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed all our hotel has to offer. The staff always enjoys reading positive feedback from guest and our Bistro provides an excellent affordable option for guests to stay at the hotel rather than go out an eat.

Thank You for choosing the Courtyard for your travels and we hope to be of service to you in the future. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly if we can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Not sure about other reviewers, but I stayed at this Courtyard for 6 days. After a horrendous 6 day stay at another Marriott property in Warwick, this place was a gem! The staff from bartistas to housekeeping and front staff were great. Front desk ladies (the 2 that i had interaction with: Heather and Samantha) were professional, courteous, and quick to point out suggestions for local fare food, which I feel is really important to business travelers. The hotel was booked but no noise from other rooms, from either side or from above. I had no problems with service, room or amenities.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sean R, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Warwick, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Good Evening paul l:

We appreciate your wonderful comments regarding the hotel and staff. Thank you so much for sharing with the TripAdvisor community.

It is always a pleasure to hear such great feedback about the hotel and team. I also want to Thank You for making special mention of both Heather and Samantha who are wonderful members of the Front Desk team.

We look forward to you staying with us again if your travel brings you back to the Warwick area.

Thank You for choosing our hotel and please do not hesitate to contact the hotel if we can provide any assistance.

Sean Riccard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area
#3 of 12 in Providence
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,283 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport
NYLO Providence/Warwick

Been to Courtyard Providence Warwick? Share your experiences!