“True Hospilality!”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
cranston, ri
“True Hospilality!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Last night I stayed at the Courtyard Marriot in Warwick. I actually live close by, but my friend was getting married nearby and blocked off some rooms there. A bunch of us decided to stay there so we could take the shuttle and spend some more time with friends after the wedding. I called the hotel earlier in the day because check-in is at 3, but we wanted to get there early and settle in. I spoke with Heather who as soon as I started to say that I was part of the wedding block, cheerfully told me to “come right down.” Apparently we weren’t the only ones who wanted to check in early! When we got there, I noticed that the lobby was nice, with plenty of sitting room. Heather checked us in and was so genuine and friendly. She told us the Bistro would be open until 1, which was really convenient for all of us to have somewhere to congregate after. When we were heading to our rooms, we saw some of our friends who checked in early and they also commented on how friendly everyone was. There were housekeepers in the hallways that greeted us warmly, as well. It may not seem like a big deal, but this was definitely a busy time for them while they tried to accommodate everyone checking in early. The room was large, clean, and had all the amenities we needed. The shuttle took us to the wedding and when we got back after, the staff at the Bistro and in the lobby were very patient with the 30+ of us that were hanging out and probably a little obnoxious. The next day, we received a phone call about a family emergency and packed up quickly. As I was leaving, I pretty much just yelled my room number to check out and the girl working, who I later found out was one of the managers, Amy, smiled and told me I was all set. After I got home and my husband left to deal with the emergency, I realized I left my phone charger in the room. I called back and spoke to Amy, who tracked it down. When I went back to get it, I was still a little flustered and didn’t even get a chance to thank her. I know this is a lengthy review, but I just wanted to stress that this type of hospitality goes a long way!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank jenc1432
Sean R, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Warwick, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Good Afternoon jenc1432:

Thank You so much for this wonderful TripAdvisor review. I am glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay right from the start. We were thrilled to have you with us for the recent wedding. Amy, Heather and the rest of the team are definitely assets to the hotel and I appreciate your acknowledgement of them.

We hope that your family emergency was not a serious one and that everything has worked out.

Thank You again for the review and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Sean Riccard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Lenoir, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed February 14, 2013

As a platinum member with Marriott I expected great service and clean facilities. This Courtyard in Warwick does not disappoint. The facility is modern and fresh. The beds are super comfortable and more importantly--clean! The staff is friendly and helpful--Sue G. is wonderful to work with at the hotel and went above and beyond to ensure my stay was pleasant. The Bistro was quick and convenient. Will stay here again as soon as I'm back in the area!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Sean R, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Warwick, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Good Afternoon Celeste B:

Thank You for taking the time to share your recent experience with TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of our accommodations as well as the staff and their service especially Sue, she is a wonderful part of the team at the Courtyard.

As a Platinum Marriott Rewards member your feedback is a huge part of our success and I appreciate you sharing your experience.

Thank You for choosing our hotel for your travel needs. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Fountain Valley, California
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and I find the staff from the front of house to the back of house extremely freindly and inviting. Sean and Amy are excellent managers and will do "whatever it takes" to make your stay comfortable and welcoming. The staff in the Bistro are warm, quick and customer service focused.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are pretty much the same with the exception of a few that have small balconies.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mark S
Sean R, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Warwick, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Good Afternoon Mark S:

Thank you for taking the time to write the nice review regarding your recent stays at the Courtyard. We appreciate the feedback and thank you for continually choosing the Courtyard for your travel needs.

It is a pleasure to hear that you were completely satisfied with the staff and services of our hotel. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future if your travel permits it.

Oklahoma
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel and in particular the free shutle service to the airport. We stayed here after a wonderful ten day excursion through out the northeast. We had flown into TF Green, rented a car and our journey began. We were flying out on a Saturday morning and our flight left at 6:00 AM. We arrived at the airport about 7:00 on friday evening. I was asking the front desk about how ling it took to get to the airport and she we could take the car back then and they would come get me and we could take the 4:45 shuttle to the airport in the morning ( a short 10 minute trip). What a relief to have that extra burden taken off our minds.

The hotel itself was cozy and not unlike any other courtyard. Our room was near the stairs and my said she heard doors all night. I on the other hand slept like a baby, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Good Morning Sooner827:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback about our hotel and staff. The complimentary shuttle is certainly an added benefit for the early morning flights out of TF Green airport.

We thank you for choosing the Courtyard and hope that you will stay with us again if you are back in the Warwick area.

Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have been staying at the courtyard sinse Aug 20th, and will be here through November. I cant say enough about the hotel and the staff here. the room is roomy and clean, And house cleaning is availiable and time I need service. The vistro here is above average for a hotel, food is good, and menue selection is pretty good. i need to point out the staff here, Alysia, Amber, Amanda, Rikki, Heayher, Timur, Kelly, Sean and Sue are great. just pointing them out, Just saying.....

Room Tip: book ahead, this place always seem to be packed
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Sean R, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Warwick, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Good Morning motorcyclethemike:

Thank you for your very generous comments regarding the hotel and the staff on TripAdvisor. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us and are glad that you have had such a great stay. Thank You for choosing our hotel for your long term travel needs.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We were in RI for our DDaughters parents weekend. We normally stay at the downown full service. that hotel was full. We decided to use this one. Service was some of the best I have ever experienced. Well worth the 10 minutes of extra driving to get downtown.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sean R, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Warwick, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Good Afternoon Louis R:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our service. We hope that you will choose to stay with us for any future trips to Rhode Island that you may have.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel. We look forward to having you with us again.

Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We recently stayed here using their park and fly package. It was convenient to the airport and the shuttle service was excellent. There is a small restaurant on the premises which made it convenient. The only negative was the waitress/cook had long hair past her shoulders which was not put up. The customer in front of us returned her salad because there was a hair it! Our meal wasn't so appealing after that.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sean R, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Warwick, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Good Morning PJMinCT:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay on TripAdvisor. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay overall.

I do want to apologize for your restaurant experience. That is not typical of our Courtyard and I have addressed those concerns with the Bistro team. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future. We look forward to having you back. Thank you for choosing our Courtyard for your travel needs.

Sean Riccard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Providence Marriott Downtown
NYLO Providence/Warwick
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
Omni Providence Hotel
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 12 in Providence
La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport

Been to Courtyard Providence Warwick? Share your experiences!