“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Hyannis, Massachusetts
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Pleasant staff and comfortable rooms with lots of space. Kitchen could use a few more pots and pans. A little tricky to find in a buness park but very convient once you locate it. Close to Providence, just a 10 min. drive.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
HWSWarwick, General Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and writing a review! We hope you will come back to stay with us again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Westchester, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed there for one night over MLK weekend to be near family. We usually stay in Providence at the Hotel Providence, but it was inconvenient for our plans this time. Be careful that you don't go to the Homestead Suites (which is on the way)--we made that mistake when we checked in, which was after 11pm. There was no one at the Homestead Suites, so we had to call someone on the phone and wait for her to open the door for us, and then were disappointed to find out we were at the wrong place. The woman who checked us in at the Homewood Suites was at the front desk when we checked in, and she was very pleasant. The room was fairly large, but basic. The bed was not particularly comfortable. There is plenty of closet space, if you are staying for a while. We didn't use the kitchen, but (again) if you are staying for a while, it's probably nice to have. There was a breakfast that came with the room, but we had other plans, so I can't comment on it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
The name confusion with the hotel next door happens frequently, but never fear, we are the only Hilton Homewood Suites in Warwick. I am sorry you missed the full breakfast in the morning and the Welcome Home Reception Mon- Thurs. which includes beer and wine. I hope you will be able to come and stay with us again for a longer period of time and take advantage of all we have to offer! Thank you for taking the survey and I hope we will see you again soon!
Simsbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have family living in the area, so whenever we come for more than a night or if the whole family comes, we stay here.

This time we chose the two bedroom suite which gave us tons of room. My husband decided to retire early. No problem. We visited in the living room area when he went to bed.

My daughter wanted to sleep in. Also no problem since she had her own bedroom.

Sitting area and fireplace make it a comfortable place to relax.

My husband took advantage of the complimentary pulled pork dinner and liked it which my daughter and I decided to go out to one of the restaurants in the area.

Breakfast is included and is your normal chain buffet. It did offer some hot food.

Front desk was pleasant.

Will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
HWSWarwick, General Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
I always love to read about guests experiences in our two bedroom suites! With 3 large screen televisions separate bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, and a large kitchen, families can finally travel and truly relax! In other hotels, having only 1 bathroom for a family of four can take an hour and a half to two hours to get ready in the morning. Having two bathrooms speads that process greatly!
Thank you for staying with us and writing a review!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have stayed at Homewood Suites many times. It's a nice motel. The lady Jen is very nice and if your having a bad day she will end up making you laugh. She is a good lady. And it's not just her everyone here has been very nice. This is a pet friendly motel. I don't like pets but I have not seen any pet hair in the room so the cleaning people do a great job.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for staying with us and writing a review! We really appreciate your feedback on our hotel!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

My family lives in Warwick and I while I usually stay either with them or at a different hotel, I chose Homewood this time and was plesantly surprised. This was my first time staying at a Homewood. They lobby had a homey, comfortable feel to it and the front desk woman was friendly and welcoming. I was impressed by the size of the rooms and the amenities provided. The room was clean and well mantained. I did not get a chance to use the pool, fitness center or anything else, but I did take a peek and it looked great. I stayed on a Friday night so I didn't get to try to dinner that was advertised in my room for Monday-Thursday, but I did have breakfast. Breakfast was awesome! Eggs, sausage and french toast were served pipping hot and fresh and there was a waffle maker which was great! There was a nice selection of breakfast choices, which you don't always get while travelling. My only regret, I didn't stay longer. Next time, I will. This hotel is such a great value!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
HWSWarwick, General Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and writing such a great review! Our hotels are designed with families in mind so I am thrilled to read how impressed you were! I hope you will be able to come back soon and stay longer and meet Larry who works in our Welcome Home Reception Mon-Thurs. He does a wonderful job creating a comfortable and enjoyable reception environment for our guests!
Thanks again for being our guest and have a safe and happy Holiday season!
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I were scheduled to stay at this hotel after Hurricane Sandy hit, but we extended our stay and arrived earlier than we'd planned, not knowing what to expect, but knowing that we were going to be hit hard if we'd stayed where we were.
At first I wasn't sure about the room because it's so open plan, but it turned out to be just fine. The full-sized fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher were all very appreciated, as was the great selection of TV stations and large TV.
The staff was excellent, VERY friendly and helpful, especially when we weren't sure about the scope of the storm and how we'd be affected.
We chatted with Larry and Hector who cooked the meals in the morning and evening - they serve a wonderful dinner in the evenings Monday-Thursday; a welcomed break from restaurant food. The gal who worked at breakfast was awesome, too, but unfortunately, I didn't get her name. Still, the staff we encountered was all excellent.

Several times, I commented to my husband that I could happily live in that room, it was that comfortable. We travel at least 70% of the time for work, so to find a hotel that was so comfortable that we happily stayed 8 days is a huge compiment to the hotel and staff. Yes it's a bit out of the way, but it's quiet and is literally within minutes of malls, grocery stores, restaurants, etc.
You won't be sorry if you stay at this Homewood Suites.
Pam

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HWSWarwick, General Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for being our guest and for your wonderful review. It is our pleasure to serve you and we hope you will return to us soon! Our staff truly enjoys what they do and to meet new guests and make them feel at home is something that we work very hard at.
I hope your travels were not interrupted by the weather and those affected by the storm are in our thoughts and prayers.
Thanks again for staying with us!