Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick
$126
Radisson
$133
$118
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
$123
$119
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenlight dinnerrhode islandthe sofa bedcomplimentary breakfasthome away from homeindoor poolwe've stayedhotel staffbreakfast staffconvenient locationcomfortable staynight staywafflesvery nice hotelbusiness center
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Stayed at the Homewood Suites near TF Green Airport recently because we had a weekend summer event in Newport and lodging, crowds and rentals there were outrageous.
I was impressed with Homewood Suites - with a small child it is really nice to have a refrigerator and microwave. Allowed us to find things to eat from Whole Foods (about 10 minutes away) that our daughter liked so we did not have to eat out for evey meal. Free breakfast is a nice bonus as well. Would highly recommend this hotel if you want to avoid high Newport prices for lodging.

Room Tip: One bedroom suites are comfortable for up to 4 people - after that it gets a bit tight.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GeoffChing88
HWSWarwick, General Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your comments! We get a lot of vacationers because our location is in the heart of the state. We are central to everything and only 40 minutes to Newport.
We have many families who stay with us because of the kitchens in the rooms and some families will book our 2 bedroom suites for the kitchens and double bathrooms (not to mention 3 flat screen televisions). It is also nice to have breakfast and reception meal options available after a long day all included in the rate.
Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to have you back very soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The room was clean and comfortable/everything in good working order. Decor is ok/average. The staff was friendly. The breakfast buffet was ok, nothing to rave about/just average and I guess we arrived at the peak time, because it was tricky to find seating. It's nice that it's included, and good enough. It's off the main road, so, you need to look for it or you'll miss it. We'd stay again. It's a nice place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and commenting about your stay! We really appreciate the feedback. Our location is tricky and we are off the beaten path, but it is also a great location close to everything but away from busy streets!
One of the things I love best about our hotel is all the options we offer. A guest can choose to participate in our breakfast or reception offering, or they can cook in their room with the included kitchens, or they could go out to eat, options all over!
Thank you again for your business and we look forward to having you return to our hotel!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I booked this hotel because it had suites and included both breakfast and dinner.
The hotel is in the middle of nowhere, and my GPS never found the address. I drove past the entrance twice before I saw the small sign, which pointed to the hotel which was behind another building. I was quickly checked in, and noticed right away that there didn't seem to be anyone around. The hotel was very clean, and also very quiet. My hotel room was spotless, but was much smaller than I expected, and I would not call it a suite by any means. Although there was a refrig and small kitchen area, the "suite" wasn't exactly what I had expected.
I went down for the free dinner and drinks, only to find that this consisted of soft drinks and deli sandwiches. A deli sandwich is not what I had in mind for dinner (maybe lunch), and it was at this point that I decided to check out and go to another hotel for less money.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
HWSWarwick, General Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you for staying with us. We offer the Welcome Home Reception 4 nights a week and we have a menu on the refrigerator of each room that displays what will be served for the month. We do refer to this time as a reception and not a dinner. Some examples of the offerings we are serving in July are:
Homewood's Fiesta- Chicken fajitas w/ peppers & onions, mexican rice, corn on the cob, salad
Homewood's Lodge Bistro- Chicken Marsala, Rice Pilaf, Green beans, croissants, salad.
Homewood's French Quarter- Cajun Blackened chicken, gumbo soup, creole red beans & rice.
Homewood's Pasta stop- Meatballs marinara, and pasta, vegetable medley, breadsticks and salad. Some of our guests plan their stays with our calendar menu in their hands!
The beverages we serve are Ice tea, lemonade, water, beer on tap, and wine, Merlot and Chardonney. We do not serve soft drinks.
Our King studio guest rooms are about 385 sqft. The one bedroom suites are about 405 sqft. the 2 bedroom suites are about 425 sqft. Most of our rooms are larger than full service hotel rooms.
Thank you for trying us and writing a review. I would have like to have read a review on our full guest breakfast in the morning, which is also included in the rate, had you stayed.
Thanks again!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very nice hotel, they offer free hot breakfast and free dinner m-thurs. Very clean and they have a tennis court.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for staying with us and writing such a great review. I shared your review with the staff and the associates in the kitchen and front desk were thrilled to be recognized! We really appreciate serving our guests and look forward to every opportunity to engage with our guests!
Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My parents, daughter, and I stayed here while attending my son's college graduation in Providence. It was a short 15 minute ride that saved hundreds of dollars from other area accommodations. The staff was exceptionally helpful--front desk worked closely with us helping us borrow and return a wheel-chair. An unavoidable toilet issue (the chain broke) was fixed within 10 minutes of the maid being informed. During a complimentary breakfast a staffmember delivered fresh baked muffins to our table, and after hearing how much my mother enjoyed one he came back with a plastic baggie with two muffins to go. My daughter enjoyed up-to-date elliptical machine in the fitness room. Breakfast was good and had a variety from day to day. I will put Homewood Suites on my 'look-for' list as we travel. Our stay here was comfortable and free of any problems. Nice facility and great staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Claire K
HWSWarwick, General Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

What a great review! Thank you for staying with us!