“Great Experience”

Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Great Experience”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

The staff is excellent, especially Christine. The room is excellent as well. Service is off the hook! Onsite laundry that is always available and clean. When I have questions, they alway come back with an answer right away. When I need extra cleaning of the room, they respond right away.

Room Tip: If you are older you may like a room on one of the lower floors.
1 Thank Charles54121
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at the Extended Stay America in Warwick Rhode Island. I am extremely pleased to see that you truly enjoyed your stay. This is the feedback that we share with our team to let us know how we are doing. Thank you again, and we are looking forward to your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The room smells and is dirty. I also got blamed for a damaging a tv even though I didn't even use it. I don't recommend this hotel at all go to best western instead. The service is the worst I have ever had in my lifetime and I travel a lot.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review concerning your recent stay. I want to apologize on behalf of our entire team for your less than acceptable experience. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to each and every guest. I will use this feedback, and share it with our team. Please contact me if I can be of any further service.
Curtis Carlson
Area Operations Manager
Extended Stay Hotels
ccarlson@extendedstay.com
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I stay here for all my business trips to Rhode Island. It is centrally located with lots of great restaurants near by. The staff is awesome, they do anything they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Christine, at the front desk, always greets me when I arrive and goes out of her way to make me feel welcome. The rooms are comfortable and offer more space than a regular hotel room. I will continue to stay here every time I visit Rhode Island.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank R83L
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Extended Stay America in Warwick. Also, thank you very much for your feedback. I am more than pleased to see that Christine made you feel welcome during your stay. I will share this feedback with the entire team! Thank you again for your time, and we look forward to welcoming you very soon!
Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed December 4, 2012

- Pros
Quiet and clean. Good room size. Has kitchen. Off the main road (but near). Acceptable distance to CCRI (1.2 mile) and shopping mall (0.5 mile). Nice staff and answered me questions as I was new to the place.

- Cons
no shampoo.
no breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of the Extended Stay America in Warwick Rhode Island. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations! Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
New England
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The receptionists were all very friendly. When I arrived at my room, the smell was very unpleasant, a cleaning product, I think. Fortunately, the windows open wide. The room is a very good size and the kitchen is nice. The bathroom was very good also, with a wide counter around the sink for your toiletries. Notice I said "your" toiletries. The only thing you get from the motel are two tiny bars of soap, so bring everything. The kitchen came with few utensils and plates, basically two of everything. If you enjoy a glass of wine, you’ll have to bring your own glasses or drink out of large plastic cups.

The television is very nice, a 32” flat panel, but they have one of the poorest selections of channels I have ever seen. No CNBC in a motel that caters to business travelers? Satellite also means you get no local weather forecast on the Weather Channel. There is a recliner of borderline comfort to watch TV from.

The motel was quiet except for a few guests on my floor, and that can happen anywhere. I recommend this motel.

Scooper47’s top tips: 1. The motel is located in the most confusing maze of streets that I have ever seen. Program your GPS with all the places you will be visiting before you leave home, and use it.

2. Alcohol is not sold in convenience stores in RI, and finding a liquor store (for me: one bottle of beer) is daunting. If you are driving, bring it with you.

3. Don’t bother using the e-mail address they post; they don’t answer.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay. Its feedback like this that helps us to improve our service every day! Please contact me directly via email if I can be of any further assistance. Curtis Carlson, Area Operations Manager. ccarlson@extendedstay.com
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here with my mom few weeks ago. The lady who checked us in...(i believe her name was erica) was very talkative, we were tired so it was quite annoying. When we finally got up to the room it was clean, average you get what you pay for kind of thing. Later towards the night i noticed we had no shampoo and only one package of coffee. So i went down to the front desk to ask the same young lady for it. I wish i would have gave her a heads up that i was coming down so i wouldn't have to hear the filthy profanity she was using towards another guest. My first impression of her was right.
The guest (which had a room key) was drinking alcohol and talking to her at the front desk in plain sight. She was very loud i could hear everything from down the hall. She didn't notice me and planned a "meeting" with him later. I was grossed out and decided I'd rather drive to CVS then talk to this woman. She had no class and it's obvious she's done it many times. Not coming back here which is disappointing cause i liked the value and easy access to pharmacies, stores etc. obviously this type of entertainment must be ok with their management team because someone like this should not be allowed employment at that hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank dawnke
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for the Extended Stay America Warwick Rhode Island. I want to apologize on behalf of the entire staff for the less than acceptable experience you encountered. I will take this information and use it as a training tool to learn from. If you have any other questions, please contact me. Curtis Carlson ccarlson@extendedstay.com
Liverpool, New York
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel for 6 yrs for business! I recently went back for a week and the hotel and custoemr service was just the way I left it, awesome! Great friendly staff, especially Christine, she has always made my stay there very pleasant and wonderful. Always made sure I was happy and satisfied as a customer! The Hotel Manager is always accommodating as well, I would come back again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with Extended Stay America Warwick Rhode Island. I will share this with the entire staff, and we hope to see you again in the near future!