“Week's stay at Extended Stay, Warwick, RI”

Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We found the hotel staff extremely accommodating and helpful. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed. The only downside was that the mattress was a little hard and the walls seemed a little thin; we heard a lot from our neighbors! We'll definitely stay there again, though, when we plan our trip back to RI later this year.

Room Tip: Corner rooms seem a little larger than others.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Providence - Airport - Warwick. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

It is my pleasure to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. Every part of our hotel, from the in-room features, to the design of our guest corridors, to the personalized voicemail, is an integral part to creating a ""home away from home"" experience for our guests. Since we recognize that a quiet, relaxing environment is critical to this goal, we have several systems to ensure that noise from within or outside the hotel doesn't interfere with your stay. Although rare, there are instances where a guest may hear noises from the surrounding area. Whenever we are informed of such disturbances, our standard operating procedure is to promptly identify the source of that disturbance and resolve it. I take full responsibility that we were unable to resolve this situation to your satisfaction during your stay.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is fairly close to the airport, and convenient to many attractions. The rooms are basic, and no-frills, but everything is clean and comfortable. No workout center.

Room Tip: Extended Stay hotels are more like apartments than hotels, which is nice, but the lobbys are small.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Providence - Airport - Warwick. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Great value...clean...comfy...loved the stay...close to mall and all important places in RI. Great staff, friendly, and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2012
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Providence - Airport - Warwick. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Very close to the airport which was a plus. Close to stores and restaurants. Rapid access to highways and freeways. Staff is courteous and helpful The rooms have a great kitchen with the needed supplies.There is one thing that they need to update and is the TV sets. This location does not have a pool.

• Stayed: May 2012
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Also, I’d like to let you know that our televisions have actually been updated already since you left us. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I am there for 3 weeks now with another 6 weeks to so far it has been freat staff is responsive any issues taken care of

Room Tip: if you are looking for a daily service hotel not the place for extended stay perfect
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Providence - Airport - Warwick. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Great value, nice place to stay. I have only been here for extended business stays but would come back for a leisure trip anytime.
I am not sure the management of this location realizes they have two of the best ambassadors at the front. I always feel welcomed by the two ladies at the desk, Kim and Erica, Very personable and always helpful with local eateries.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim-Lombardi
Reviewed August 26, 2011

My friend and I were in Newport for a festival and the closest (most hotels in the area were booked) and least expensive option for our budget (around $100-150) was the ExtendedStay America in Warwick. The only room available was a smoking room and being inexperienced travelers, we didn't think it would be a problem. The hotel itself seemed really nice, but our room was a mess. The smell was harsh and I found it hard to breathe, but I guess that's expected. Our unclean room, however, was not. The carpet and tiles were visibly dirty. The tub, sink, bathroom counter, and toilet were also dirty. I'm not sure if this sounds "picky," but we also found three long hairs snagged on the hanging towels and there were white castle burgers left in the freezer. After a thorough inspection of the rest of the room, I was a little afraid of what I would find in the bed. I can't believe I actually slept there but the hotel couldn't accommodate us with another room or cleaning service. Hope this was helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends