“Sometimes there is a difference of opinion”
Review of Thai Excursion

Thai Excursion
Ranked #60 of 309 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I love Thai food. The bride has alway been o.k. with it, We do a fair amount of this style of cooking at home and we have a local restaurant which we have enjoyed dinner at several times. However on this outing she was looking for something a little less spicy, the waiter suggested a steamed fish, which he said was mild. I orders a curry. To be honest, the bride didn't like the dish, it had a little heat and a different combination of seasoning. I sampled it and it was o.k. but had a flavour that I had not tasted before, My curry was fabulous. Waiter was an interesting character and was concerned that the wife was not struck on her meal. The place was small, but very clean, fairly quiet, service was prompt, and staff was polite and friendly, helpful. Price was just about right. Would recommend to others.

1  Thank Ajax-Ian12

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food are authentic....tasty n fresh. If u r in RI....visit the place for best Thai food....the mango rice was awesome....fresh fruits in dishes.....soup less sodium....overall, excellent appetite.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I don't usually write but this was such a good meal I had to! We wanted a change from standard USA fare and the food here is really good. Fresh, crisp veggies in our curries and really succulent shrimp. Strongly recommend you visit. Very plain inside but don't let that put you off.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Husband and I stopped in for lunch on a whim and weren't disappointed. The food was excellent (I highly recommend the coconut fried rice) and portions and prices very reasonable. If you like fresh spring rolls (as in not-fried) those were excellent as well. Our server was perhaps a bit overzealous, but can't complain as he was very attentive and friendly. Enjoyed our visit and would return if we're in the area again.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Waitress was in a big hurry to get our order, yet she didn't seem to know anything about the sauces or food.There was one other couple eating. I don't why she was in a rush. Food was medicore at best. Owner should hire decent waitress or do it herself and let her waitress be the bartender so she can rush the martini drinkers into oblivion!!!