“Best Steak Ever!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have been going to Texas Roadhouse since it opened. The steaks are great .. I have had other items on the menu and have not had a single dish I didn't like. The Potatoe Skins are to die for. If you are looking for a nice quiet dinner then this restaurant is not the place. After all that's what a roadhouse is. Full of music, laughter, great food. I love to watch the waitstaff do the line dances. A very fun place to go for a great meal. Can't wait till my next visit.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We have been frequent diners at Texas Roadhouse Restaurant for 3+ years- but I've never written a review. Tonight, however, I enjoyed it so much I felt I had to say how good it was. Being 7 pm on a Saturday night we expecting to wait awhile for a table. Not so! We were seated within 6 minutes of arriving. We were greeted right away by our server, Amanda, who was very nice and helpful. She returned immediatly with our drink order. It wasn't that much longer and we had our food. Hot and delicious. The steak was so yummy and the salmon was perfect.!!! No room for dessert this time!! A perfect night. Can not wait to go back-asap.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Good spot for i think its a corporate kind of deal. Food good, drinks good, service good..decent prices. Stop there occasionally when I am shopping at the mall.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I worked at Outback a number of years. And I used to love their steaks. But Texas roadhouse has a better selection and better pricing with their steaks.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Steaks are well worth the trip. Staff is friendly. Servers bring some wonderful bread when seating you. Good food for the price