1,282 results
All reviews front desk hockey tournament the breakfast area the general manager shuttle service legal seafood hot breakfast pool and hot tub free breakfast rhode island rental car king suite fitness center yogurt convenient location an early morning flight adam
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Good hot bkfst too. Really nice vivacious bkfst wait staff. Our room with king and couch was spacious, clean, and everything worked. We stayed a week and appreciated the daily attention to our room. A really nice place--stay here.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Lauren P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Thank you David! We are happy to serve you! Come again anytime you want a great stay with a staff that puts you first!

Reviewed May 24, 2017

It was quiet. But the room wasn't totally clean. The complimentary breakfast at various times lacked (1) butter, (2) coffee,(3) fresh fruit salad (it was defrosted) (4) fresh eggs. I asked for firm, non-feather pillows because of allergies, the request was ignored. We had to change rooms initially because of the horrible, artificial "clean" smell, and when we did had to air out the rooms. The bathroom, while generally clean wasn't totally clean, there were toothpaste stains on the shelf. There were no drawers to put clothes. The closet door doubled as a sliding bathroom door so one or the other had to be open. Turning up the fan was noisy. It was expensive. It gets three stars for being quiet and generally comfortable -- it was lacking but not gross. The parking lot tended to fill up so that it was difficult to find a spot after a late arrival (and all arrivals from the west coast are late.) It's only a block to the airport, but there's no clear way to just walk over there. OK, Still you expect a bit more for the money paid.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lauren P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Paul, first I want to apologize that you did not get the pillows you requested. if anything like that happens again, please let a manager know and we will rectify it immediately! In the meantime I will be using your survey as a training tool to go over guest request items with my staff. As for breakfast, I am not sure how we did not have coffee as we have a large coffee station outside of the breakfast nook that is available to our guests 24 hours. I will look into this and see what happened, as well I will see why you didn't have butter, a that is also available in the breakfast area. Thank you again for bringing these things to my attention. I will be sure to address them all immediately with my staff in order to rectify this for the future!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

great for a short 1 or 2 day stay. new Hampton furniture odd. very small closet behind curtain. ottoman boxes for cloths. no drawers. comfortable bed. good complementary breakfast nice staff. plenty of choices for breakfast. staff very nice

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am sorry that found our furniture odd, Joe. This is the Hampton design and it is a modern look/take on how rooms used to be. All Hamptons will be switching over to this style in the next few years. I am glad you enjoyed all other aspects of you stay and we hope you come back to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I love a breakfast included hotel stay. I travel with 3 or 4 cheerleaders at any given time and we all have different likes/preferences., The breakfast at Hampton keeps everyone satisfied and we can go whenever we want. I'm just now realizing I didn't see a tip jar at the breakfast area either. I would have tipped. The choices were a plenty and they were well stocked too. We were attending a cheer competition and they offered extra make-up remover wipes. This was quite thoughtful and they were certainly NOT stingy on handing them out when requested. The pool area was clean and fun, very accommodating too.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Rochelle, thank you for staying with us! I am glad your group enjoyed their stay! I'm sorry we don't put tip jars out but we don't want to make our guests uncomfortable! They do accept tips directly at any time, so if you feel moved to do so, please feel free. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us! We will see you next year!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Can't say enough about this 1st class operation!! Everything was perfect. Great staff, great rooms, clean, quiet, and delicious breakfast. Don't stay anywhere else. They allowed me to check in early, staff was always polite, very helpful, but very professional.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We loved having you here Julie!! Congratulations to you and your daughter! Come back to stay with us any time you return to the area!