Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Mike the shuttle driver was excellent, curious, and friendly. Thanks so much! Our stay has been pleasant. The food at breakfast was great. The service has been wonderful. I will stay here again and highly recommend this hotel to all my friends. Thanks for the pleasant experience.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 22, 2014

My company uses Marriotts, I like Hampton Inns or Hilton properties. I sell Lighting products and often receive a discounted rate whem working with local business, i.e. Panasonic in Wobern Ma, Philips in Westport / Fall River, Longwood Grdens in Chads Ford PA. When co-workers travel in my NE sales area I put them up at Hampton Inns i.e North Ave Westbury NY. The manger on duty would not afford me the TF Green Airport rate even though I was call on the Airport operations team the following day. Now I have to explain a $175.00 bill for a very small room. I just worked in Pittsburgh this week and opted for a Comfort Inn and got a 103.00 rate for calling on a local business Forum Lighting - RIDC Business Park.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I only stay at Hampton Inn, and this is the best. The breakfast is expansive and there is a small evening lounge in the back of the gathering/dining area. The rooms are clean and comfortable. A good value.
But the best thing is the wonderful staff. Rarely have I found a bright light like Andrea when I check in. And never such a marvelous attentive and giving soul in Danika who 'keeps the kitchen'. Both of these young women helped me through a difficult week with grace. Kudos

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for about three weeks and it was great! Exceptionally clean rooms and good breakfast. The staff was so friendly and was more than accommodating to all of my requests/needs. Clean gym and nice pool/hot tub.I will say there was one bartender/front desk person that had a bad attitude, but I had no issues with anyone else. Overall I think next time I'm in Warwick this will be my first choice to stay!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was in town for two weeks on Business and have to say this was a great place to stay. The staff was amazing. Especially the shuttle service. The drivers were all professional and knowledgeable of the area. Specifically a driver named Adam who went above and beyond every time for the guests he was transporting, even calling ahead at restaurants to ensure we would not have a wait. The hotel was very clean and hotel staff did a very good job to ensure I was taken care of. If I am in this area again I would use this hotel.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

The hotel was great and Adam the driver made the experience much more enjoyable. Also the front desk were extremely nice. I would recommend this hotel to others. Thanks for the great week. Daja from Logisticare Philly.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Very nice with great staff. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. If you looking to stay somewhere at a reasonable cost and be treated great this is the place. They even helped us have a cookout for the girls we brought for a cheerleading competition.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family