“The perfect home away from home”

Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 18, 2014

All of the staff at the Hampton Inn near the Providence Airport were amazing. They took care of me and my family. We had specific religious needs and they catered and accomodated us like family. The space was clean and the services was first rate. If we needed a shuttle ride, they were there. When our flight was cancelled and we needed to go back to the hotel a second time, they accomodated us at last minute.

Room Tip: Much of the breakfast food is kosher - all you have to do is ask and check. Bring a bathing suit...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 0theHero
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. It means a great deal to us to know that you left our hotel feeling like family. We strive to meet and exceed our guests needs everyday and we are so delighted we were able to do that for you. Thank you for mentioning our amazing staff and the excellent service they provided. We hope you have a chance in the future to return.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Close to PVD/highways. Van pick up in just a few minutes. Staff know and greet me by name. The hotel is clean. Quick breakfast or carry away breakfast bag. Clean room. Quiet. Suite has mini kitchen. Quite nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Linda,
We appreciate the time you took to share your experience on Tripadvisor! Thank you for making mention of our fast shuttle service, the condition of our hotel and hotel rooms as well as our excellent complimentary breakfast offerings. We always look forward to your stays and it is our pleasure to have you as our guest. See you soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I wrote my comments in a previous section; detailing the excellent professional staff ( especially the front deck people and manager). I stay at Hampton Inns all over the United States; some have good personnel; this Hampton Inn has Great Personnel; their attitude is both professional and very helpful. The personnel in this hotel are well trained; but they each take it upon themselves to treat a customer the right way.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow, I am humbled by your excellent review and the amazing comments you made about our team. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion about our hotel and especially your wonderful comments about the professionalism and helpfulness of our front desk. We strive to provide excellent service everyday to all our guests and appreciate when we hear back from our valued guests that we are doing it right! We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Our family lives in Providence, Rhode Island and we make frequent trips to visit. The rooms are attractive, well-priced, and spotlessly clean. Appliances are clean and in good repair. The bath is spacious and conveniently arranged. Breakfast is tasty and served on time. The swim pool is big and attractive. During this visit, we spent 3 days in your hotel. One morning was a busy Saturday morning. Despite the fact that the visitor traffic was heavy, Elaine and Judy provided friendly, professional, customer-focused service---worthy of recognition. The dining room was attractively arranged and the food was fresh, tasty, and well-prepared. We recommend the Hampton Inn in Warwick to our friends and family and will continue to do so.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a comfortable room in or around Providence. I tried this hotel even though it was several miles from Brown Univ. The suite I was given was spacious and clean. The staff wasb helpful and friendly. The distance to Brown and Providence was not an issue. I plan to return soon and will book again.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I needed a room in a hurry. I had a visitor from out of state that had an asthma attack. Short story is I needed a room for them for the night. I spoke with Peter at the front desk twice that evening. He was pleasant and extremely helpful! When we arrived at 3AM, Peter greeted me and handed me the key. I was pleasantly surprised when he asked if we needed a late checkout the next day considering our situation. Awesome customer service! The room was very nice! Huge breakfast area. I will definitely recommend this hotel to visitors! Considering it is right next to the airport, I didn't hear the planes at all.

Room Tip: Kids activities and restaurant should bea NA
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I went to the Hotel the night before our trip we got there tired and we were greeted by this BIG smile from the girl behind the desk, I'm not great with names I think her name was Melinka, she was awesome a large smile on her face and she made check in a breeze. Not only was the room beautiful and VERY clean, but the next morning at breakfast Danika was very helpful and then we met the manager Jay and he was also very nice. It is nice to be away and to have such a wonderful experience! Will make Hampton Inn our hotel of choice from now on.

Room Tip: The room we had was great right in the middle away from the elevator
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple