Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
$93
$104
Homewood
$139
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
$75
$71
  • Breakfast included
$107
Agoda.com
1,217 results
All reviewsfront deskhockey tournamentthe breakfast areathe general managerlegal seafoodshuttle servicepool and hot tubhot breakfastwafflesrhode islandfree breakfastthe staff was greatrental carfitness centerconvenient locationadamairport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Over the years we have had to stay in many hotels due to hockey tournaments. By far this was the best hotel experience I have had traveling with a hockey team and their families. Each and every staff member was friendly, and very accomodating. Our rooms were ready early and were clean and comfortable. Having a conference room for the boys to play knee hockey in is a HUGE added bonus! The lobby area is the perfect spot for a gathering of all the families without worrying about making to much noise for the other guest. I will definately recommend this hotel to others looking to travel to this area. We will be traveling for years to come with a large group and will be looking for other Hampton Inn to stay. Hopefully they will be as accomodating! Thanks again for a great experience.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stayed here last year for a hockey tournament and the staff was great then. We came back based on how well we were treated and they were just as accommodating. Will stay here again next year or when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Leonard G
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stayed here the night before a flight and were very pleased with the clean room, free breakfast and wifi, and proximity to the airport. It was snowing heavily and we asked walking directions to Chelo's, but the front desk person insisted that the shuttle take us there, given the snow. "When dinner is over, just call and we'll pick you up," he said. Given that we had 2 kids 8 and under, this was really "value added." The trip to the airport the next day was equally smooth--5 minutes to our terminal and only $20 for me to park my car Sunday-Thursday at the hotel. The only complaint I have is that when we returned, we were told to call the hotel and the shuttle would pick us up from the airport. I called 3 times in 40 minutes. Finally, the driver of the Airport Post Rd shuttle (a very nice man named Leo) took pity on my shivering children and offered to drop us off at the Hampton Inn on his next run. So, overall, a great experience, but they could have done much better at picking up from the airport.

Room Tip: I'd stay away from rooms near the elevators as the walls are thin and you can hear everything in the hallway.
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I arrived very late due to flight delays. Everything went very smoothly with Hampton The shuttle came quickly, the checkin was quick and the room was as promised. I was able to concentrate on my meetings (I had a suite) and the room, breakfast, internet all functioned in the background as they should.

Room Tip: get the suite
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The motel is wonderful in every sense, from check in, the beautiful lobby and fireplace and superb breakfast, to the very clean and comfortable rooms. As one family member was not able to make the trip as scheduled, Andrea at the front desk went out of her way to assist with our possible motel cancellation. We appreciated her diligent efforts on our behalf. I am glad it worked out for us to stay there, however, as we were able to invite nearby family members to visit with us one afternoon. We were basically snowbound and were able to enjoy the pool, hot tub and fitness room. I was on a mission to take a few pictures of Flat Stanley, a small cartoon character, as a school project for my grade-school niece from Minnesota. Andrea assisted with this also. We will recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone for future visits! Thank you!