“Good for business travel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I've stayed in this hotel an number of times, and it has always been quite good. Although it is located next to the airport, it has never been noisy. There are a number of restaurants close by, and it is only a short drive to many more.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Write a ReviewReviews (1,187)

Reviewed December 17, 2013

So! a **5** Star rating...from a Travel Agent...That might tell you something. I am not LIBERAL with my high opinion, but this Hampton Inn is deserving of it on all the levels you look for in a Hotel. I recently booked a 1-bedroom Suite at this hotel to host a Birthday Party for my 12 year old daughter. I had a few sleepover guests and I figured with the kitchenette and a separarte sleeping space, these girls could do spa and baking activities and then they could use the hotel amenities. They LOVED the Pool. It's huge and clean. In the same area, there is an oversized Hot Tub. I met the technician who takes care of it. In fact, here is a list of the absolutely amazing people who are part of this team who at one point or another stopped me and spoke to me and enhanced my experience:
ASMA, the Front Desk associate who made the whole experience perfect. She was my point person from the first contact by telephone. Upon arrival, she made sure that I received several "extras" that would enhance my stay...all this before I even had my door key in my hand!
There were several extremely courteous housekeepers who greeted us and welcomed us. There was a very friendly and engaging Van Driver , and then at breakfast there were several attendants overseeing the buffet who came and talked with us and took pictures of our group! The bartender in the evening was awesome with our group!

The Hotel accomodated and beyond...they let the girls use the gym, the business center where they could look at Facebook...the girls and I both used the pool and hottub.

Service was perfect and far exceeded our expectations. My favorite part of the hotel though- is the Lobby. This is the old Sholes Skating Rink. They made this space lively, colorful, festive and beautiful. I honestly just wanted to hang out there and not go to the room. Our room was perfect...very clean and comfortable!

As a Professional traveler, and a person who makes decisions for other travelers, I recommend this hotel. They will make you feel like family! Especially Asma...what a doll!

Room Tip: Get yourself the upgrade to a 1-bedroom suite if you are traveling with family. Their kitchenette i...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

I am blown away by this review! We are so delighted we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay. We are very passionate when it comes to guest service - and will make sure Asma is recognized for her efforts. For you to write such an incredible review especially with your background and experience is more than appreciated. We are happy your daughter and her friends had a good time and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Stayed, on and off, at this hotel for about four months and had the one of my best hotel experiences. The management and staff were very pleasant and friendly especially the front desk staff; Asma in particular. Great hotel to stay at…

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shaheen B
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! I am pleased you have found your stays here to be your best hotel experiences. I appreciate your mention of Asma, we will be sure to recognize her for her efforts and the excellent level of service she provides as well as the rest of the staff. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back after the holiday's.

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I was here for a week for business and this a great location to get in and out of. There were several resteraunts nearby. The rooms were clean and quiet. The breakfast was very good. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will stay here the next time I am in the area and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have had many guests comment on how unexpected it is that our the rooms are not affected by airport sounds. I am glad you found our location to be so convenient, our breakfast to be so good and our staff to be so helpful and friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The place was clean--sheets, towels.... Friendly and helpful staff. We like the added touch of having freshly baked chocolate chip cookies at the front desk as we arrived. The breakfast was delicious and tasty. We were thankful for a quiet nights rest in a non smoking room.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! I am delighted you found our staff to be so friendly and helpful and our facility and amenities to be so clean. We strive to make our guests stay as pleasurable as possible and appreciate when our guests let us know we have succeeded. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you're in the area...We will keep the cookies warm for you!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I want to express to everyone who is traveling in the R.I. area to take the time to experience the wonderful stay and service I obtained from this Hotel. It was a very nasty day where a lot of snow was expected and my check in normally was not until 3 PM I showed up at their door about 10:30 in the AM. The front desk rep. on 12/10/13 and the Manager of the hotel were more concerned about me that I was. I wanted to know if I had breakfast and if not they would of assisted me. Second they had a room ready so they were more than happy to give me this room and wanted to know if there was anything else that I needed. This is how all hotels should treat
their customer but unfortunately this is not the case.. I want to extend my thanks to the Management of this hotel as well as the Hilton Corporation who I trust will recognize the excellent service that this hotel has provided. from ND

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Wow, thank you so much for such a glowing review. We are always delighted to be given an opportunity to exceed our guests expectations. It was our pleasure to be able to accommodate your early check-in and I am so pleased you found our service to be at the "Excellent" level. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the Rhode Island area.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

The staff at this hotel are the best. Everyone is very friendly and willing to do anything to make your stay the best. This is an older hotel, but they are improving the rooms and making updates. I travel 50% to this hotel and would never change.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. Your wonderful comments about our staff is much appreciated. I also am grateful for your mention of all the improvements we are making as we are very excited about them. Everyone always looks forward to welcoming you each time you stay with us.