Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
$126
$123
$119
Travelocity
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
$100
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
1,226 results
All reviewsfront deskhockey tournamentthe breakfast areathe general managerlegal seafoodshuttle servicepool and hot tubhot breakfastwafflesrhode islandfree breakfastthe staff was greatrental carfitness centerconvenient locationadamairport
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We just stayed there in July 2013 I had trouble making the reservation I should have known then this was a bad omen I needed 7 rooms 4 for 2 nights and 3 for 1 night they couldn't comprehend that and I spent an hour on the phone with them. Then when the confirmation wasn't emailed to me I called them they didn't have my reservation I had to go through it all over again. When making the reservation I specifically asked for a handicapped room at least 3 times and was assured I had 1 handicapped room I used my credit card to hold the rooms. Upon check in I gave them my mothers credit card and told them to put all the rooms on that card I was assured they would we were also told my mothers room was handicapped room. When we went to the room it was not handicapped and we were told no handicapped room would be available until the next night. Then there were dogs in the pool area dogs in the breakfast area then I noticed a pending charge on my credit card I asked the front desk about it and was assured it was only a hold and I was not being charged and all charges were going on the other card well today the charge went through I have called the hotel and of course have not received a call back I will never stay here again

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jerseydevil2013
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

I am sorry you did not have a good experience with us. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Perfect locale for our visiting relatives in Warwick and West Warwick. Factoring in a very decent breakfast (not just continental), excellent value and accomodations. Very nice pool and fitness equipment.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Anthony, thank you so much for your excellent review. I am thrilled you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My Wife and I live In Florida and We come back To Rhode Island 2 Times a Year. We have been staying at this Hampton Inn going on for about 5 Years now. The hospitality at this location has been just wonderful and I would not stay any where else.
The G.M.( Jay ) and all his Staff ( Monica, Asma, Danika, Shellie, Adam, just to name a few go all out and ask how is Your stay and if there is a question about anything, they will do all they can to accomodate You to there fullest. To us its like our Second Home away from Home and a pleasure to stay at this Hampton Hotel in Warwick Rhode Island. I do recommend as being excellent and rate it as 5 Stars. My Wife and I are returning again this Year for the Christmas Holiday to see the Family and staying here once again. From (G.R.and M.R.). The Villages Florida.

Room Tip: I do recommend making your Reservations early because it seems everyone stays here.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for such an overwhelming review. It is our pleasure to welcome you back for every visit to RI. I will definitely share with all our staff your kind words. See you again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Clean ,well maintained, extremely helpful staff. Having just completed a stay of 20 nights I highly recommend this facility. close to everything in the Providence area. With Legal Seafood as the preferred rom service provider how can you go wrong?

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Daniel, how honored we were to have you as our guest for 20 nights. Thank you so much for your excellent review. We are here for you whenever you need us! Please come see us again.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The positive vibe amongst the staff is so refreshing and exceptional!!!!!!! The shuttle service and drivers, Adam, Ira and,George were so reliable and personable. The front desk staff Andrea, Pete, E, Joshua and Katie were always there to address my needs with graciousness. Danatika is such a sweetheart, she did a fantastic job at the breakfast room. Which the assortment and quality of breakfast choices was excellent. There was not one person that did not exude the essence of sincere hospitality!!!!
My stay was not of a pleasureable nature yet it became one due to the staff. Upon meeting Monica the human resource manager who went above and beyond to work with the tentativeness of my stay as well as the manger Jay it was evident why the Hampton stands out above the others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Carolyn, It has been a true pleasure to have with us during your time in Warwick. Your kind words are overwhelming. I'm so glad we were able to give you pleasure during your trip. Our entire staff has enjoyed having you as our guest. We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon!