“Another Perfect Hampton Stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Everything was fantastic and just as expected with a Hampton. I usually book Hampton direct but booked this time for $50 less through hotels.com - wish the hotel itself would offer the lowest rate. Would definitely stay again though!

• Stayed: March 2013
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome back to our Hampton Inn soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,205)

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I did not stay at this facility, however spent 3 days conducting job interviews. The staff were most helpful and gracious. All of our needs were met with a smile and a "can do attitude". Hats off to the management of this hotel that ensures guests and visitors alike are taken care of in a kind professional manner.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the great review. We hope the next time you are in the Warwick area you stay at our hotel. We know you will have an incredible experience.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights for work, so did not choose the hotel but I typically like Hampton properties. This one was just ok. The positives include the usual Hampton Inn breakfast--I like their coffee. Also a decent bed. Location good too, especially if you are flying in to Warwick--right by the airport--but also easily accessed from 95. And I appreciated an upgrade upon asking for one.
The downsides include the fact that the woman supervising two new front desk staff was quite sour and unsmiling in all of my interactions with her. She was on her own one evening and I witnessed another guest approach her with a complaint (and not a small one: the poor woman had been issued a room that was already occupied so she walked in on a strange man in "her room"). Front desk: "oh really"? No "I'm sorry" at all. This gal is not an asset. Another bummer: lots of finger prints on surfaces in my room. The hotel overall is quite tired, so adding less than clean left me with a less than positive feeling overall. Last downer for me: the 5th floor, at least at the room 528 end of things, was quite a smoke pit. My room did not smell like smoke but I didn't enjoy walking out into the smoky smell. Oh well, again, not my favorite Hampton but I still like the chain.

Room Tip: If you don't smoke, ask to be away from smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AnnieLovesFrance

I am so sorry about your experience at our Hampton Inn. We do appreciate the feedback and are addressing each issue you encountered. It is our responsiblity as leaders of the team to help coach and correct behaviors that negatively impact the guests.

Please let me know if you are returning to our area. I would be happy to make your reservation and meet you upon arrival.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

From Maurgino. My Wife and I had to take an unplanned Trip to Rhode Island in January of this Year (2013) for Family matters and called Hampton Inn and spoke to the G.M. ( Jay ) that We needed a Room upon a short notice and He say's that our Room was waiting for us when We arrived.The Management and His Staff go out of their way to accomodate You to their fullest. The G.M. ( Jay ).Danika, Shellie, come out and talk to You at the Breakfast Table and ask how is everything
The Girl,s ( Asma, Monica ) and the rest who work at the front desk are very helpful if You have any Questions. House cleaning is done every Day and the Rooms are very clean.
We stay at this Hampton Inn 2 times a year when We visit Rhode Island and this is going to be our 5th Year coming. We highly recommend this Hotel in Warwick Rhode Island. G.R. Florida

Room Tip: I always ask for a Suite when making a Reservation.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Jay V, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

It is such a pleasure to surprise people. I'm thrilled to hear you had an excellent stay at our Hampton Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back many times. Please always let us know if there is anything we can do prior to arrival or during your stay. We are here to serve. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Why go here? Because they truly care. I came in late for an "on-the-road" stay, nothing special but I left very impressed. The room was great - comfortable and clean - but it was the staff that sealed the deal for me. I am also a GM in the service industry and was so impressed by all the staff. So involved, so committed to the experience of their customers, to a person they paid attention to me. From the manager, roving through the breakfast area, to the desk clerks, to the young woman monitoring the breakfast bar - each one was engaged and felt truly concerned with each guests comfort. This kind of concern cannot be made up, the culture there is one of customer service. You cannot force an employee to care; all of these folks seemed to really enjoy their work and the service that they provided. Bravo Hampton Inn Warwick - and thank you to all the staff there for providing a memorable experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank erika w
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear colleague, you left me speechless. I will ask you to stop by when you are in the area again to give me an opportunity to personally thank you for kind words you wrote. You may want to plan for few additional minutes. There will be a long line of employees who will want to give you a hug!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel for New England hockey tournament, jay and all his staff gave us an experience that far exceeded our expectations! After having spent many nights and weekends all over the country, in and out of hotels, I can write with confidence that I was so pleased with our entire weekend experience, that I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Great job everyone!!!
Ryan M.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Ryan, I have to reciprocate and say the same thing about the teams that stayed with us on the same weekend. People usually frown when they hear that hockey teams are staying at the hotel. I actually had several guests approach me and mention how everyone was so nice and kids behaved well. It was a PLEASURE for me and my entire staff to spend the three day weekend with your and all other hockey teams.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great stay, the breakfast hostess Elaine was fantastic, and made our few nights there wonderful. I was travelling on business and was not disturbed by anything, the free coffee was good downstairs and breakfast was served promptly with more than enough to go around every morning with fresh fruit.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Elaine is very happy you recognized her as a fantastic breakfast hostess. We appreciate your business.