“Excellent stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ye, Spain
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great stay, the breakfast hostess Elaine was fantastic, and made our few nights there wonderful. I was travelling on business and was not disturbed by anything, the free coffee was good downstairs and breakfast was served promptly with more than enough to go around every morning with fresh fruit.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Elaine is very happy you recognized her as a fantastic breakfast hostess. We appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I'm on the road a lot and stay in many hotels, but never before was so impressed I had to write a review. There are many positives, but the best is the manager Jay. He is the perfect host, unflappable, unfailingly accomodating, always willing to go the extra mile to make a guest comfortable. I stayed there for 4 months on a job and as I'm an accumlator and by the end of my stay I had a lot of things to pack up. Jay found boxes for me, which he personally helped me to pack! He's that kind of hands on helpful. And he's trained all his staff to be equally gracious and accomodating. I can get kinda cranky at the end of long days working but no matter how crabby I was the staff was kind, helpful and pleasant. As I was a long-term guest, I had a one-bedroom suite. Everything was in great shape. Two flat screen TVs are larger than in some other comparable hotels. The exercise room is always very clean and equipment all in good shape. The pool is huge for a hotel and warm enough for swimming even in the winter. The public areas are very attractive, clean, modern, up to date. A gas fire burns merrily in winter. There is even a little bar for those inclined to have a beverage. Even though it's very near the airport, I was never disturbed or even heard airplace noises. I recommend you make this your first choice if you need to spend a night or many nights in Warwick.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank sarahmwrites
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Sarah,
You are very kind. I am happy you felt comfortable staying with us. You were away for just a week and we already miss you. I hope you are having wonderful time traveling. We are looking forward to your return.

Jay and hotel staff
Tennessee
Reviewed March 28, 2013

There are quite a few hotels in close proximity to T.F. Green Airport -- I chose the Hampton Inn in order to get the Hilton Honors points.

What great service -- called from the car rental area of the airport and a shuttle was promptly sent; front desk was fast and friendly; the lobby area is spacious with a hot drinks available 24/7. The fireplace was a nice touch on a cold March night. The "store" located behind the front desk actually had enough variety that my three kids and I found something healthy and filling and the kitchen area with a microwave was open so it was easy to heat up a quick meal.

In the morning, the shuttle was there at 5:00 am to take us to the airport. Although it was super early, their was already a breakfast selection put out for those with early flights.

The room was pretty standard although I will say the TV was had one of the biggest screens I've ever seen in a hotel room.

I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for a message from beautiful San Francisco. We are so glad you find our hotel and service enjoyable. I shared your comments with the “Shuttle Team”. They were very proud that they delivered an excellent service to you. Please bring us some California sunshine when you return.
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Before we even got to the hotel my impression of the hotel was on a high. We needed to be in a larger room due to having the childern, baby and dog with us. When I called the day before arrival I was told they were sold out however, Josh took care of it and got us into the larger room. What service!!! There was a hockey tournament in town but the hotel staff was great. No kids running/yelling in the hallways. The General Manager was there every night late to make sure all was running smoothly. The one night when we got back to the hotel there were no parking spots. He went outside and stood in an open spot until we could drive around and get parked. What great service!!! The next night we had to park in the restaurant across the road. They had the van available to transport us across and back so that we did not have to walk across the busy road. This hotel has great staff and leadership. Everyone from the housekeepers to the evening staff said hello and talked to us. I cannot wait to go back. It is worth the 7 hour drive to have such a warm and comfortable place to stay

Room Tip: Any room is fine though I think higher up is better.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We were so happy to have your entire family stay with us last weekend. I am glad you had a wonderful time. Thank you for recognizing the fact that, although very numerous, young hockey players did not cause much noise and did not disturb other hotel guests. They were very respectful, and I am very proud of them. Parking was interesting too. Most of our guests came from New England with their cars, so that was the reason parking lot was overflowing. Usually, many guests fly in and don’t need a car. Special thanks to our friends from Legal Seafoods across the street for letting us use their parking lot. I am glad you recognized that. Please give a big hug to everyone in your family from all of us. We are looking forward to see you again next year.
Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have stayed as a business guest in this hotel for the past 5 years. I am very ppleased at all levels. I would like to recognize Danika the young lady who works in the restaurant area. She does an excellent job with food handling and customer service.

Room Tip: prefer 1st floor or near elevator since hallways are very long.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Tom,
Thank you for taking time to recognize Danika. She is our sunshine. And thank you for staying with us all these years. We are looking forward to provide you with an excellent service for many years in the future.
New Hampshire
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My family and I just stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites at the Warwick Airport last weekend while attending a hockey tournament with our son. The hotel was excellent. Very clean, new and modern feel and plenty big enough.

The staff at the hotel trumped the accommodations and the cleanliness. Let's just say when we travel for hockey tournaments, we can be a bit much to take. The entire staff were friendly and never once had a problem with the many, many boys running around, etc.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Thanks,
Hockey Dad

Dear Hockey Dad,
I have to tell you the secret. We enjoyed this weekend as much as your family and all visiting teams. It was so much fun. We are hoping to see you next year if your team is participating on JW Kennedy tournament.
Exeter, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn recently for a hockey tournament. We're fully aware that hockey teams can be a challenge for a hotel but you never would have known it this weekend. We couldn't have had a better experience. Awesome hotel, staff, and management. We had a great time and couldn't have been treated better by everyone at the hotel. Huge thanks to Jay and everyone at Hampton Inn, great job!

Dear Carole,
We actually have a special spot in our hearts for hockey teams. It was wonderful to see you all having a great time in our atrium and bar. It felt like a community. The feeling was so good, hotel employees were sharing their stories every day this week. We thank you all for being with us and being a part of our family last weekend.