Stayed at the Hampton Inn near the airport in Providence, RI in early March. Although having the appearance of having been recently renovated, this property felt cheap. The flooring in the front lobby area had the appearance of thin, poorly worn laminate. My room smelled a little funky and stale and of course there was no way to open the window to allow some fresh air in. The card reader on my door did not work and I had to go back to the front desk to get new keys. The Asst. Manager came back to the room with me to try the new keys, but they didn't seem to work either. He worked with the key reader for several minutes before giving up and letting me in with the master key. I decided not to leave the room after this for fear that I would not be able to get back in. Overall the staff was friendly and helpful, but the property less than what I expected from a Hampton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport hotel offers a free hot breakfast buffet. We are located at the Providence Airport in Warwick. We offer a beautiful indoor swimming pool, hot tub and newly rennovated fitness center and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Providence / Warwick Airport Hotel Warwick
- Hampton Inn Hotel Providence
- Hampton Inn Warwick
- Warwick Hampton Inn