Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,217 results
All reviewsfront deskhockey tournamentthe breakfast areathe general managerlegal seafoodshuttle servicepool and hot tubhot breakfastwafflesrhode islandfree breakfastthe staff was greatrental carfitness centerconvenient locationadamairport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This hotel is EXCELLENT! Their team is very customer service oriented. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Teh breakfast was excellent, LOVE the waffles. The hotelk was also able to offer us the use of their function room for a post funeral lunch and family gathering. The sales team made it simple and easy and were vefry willing to help us in a way possible during this difficult time for us.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This facility is the best! From the moment of check in til the time of departure, we were treated professionally by caring and friendly people. The manager (Jay) down to the floor sweepers, made us feel comfortably " at home".
The dining staff, especially "Danika" , the shutttle service-men, especially Adam and Geronimo, the front dest attendant, Natalia and our room care takers...everyone overextended hospitality to welcome us.
The facility is ultra clean and most comfortable. Nutricious breakfast bar until mid-morning and fresh fruit throughout the day are especially noteworthy.
For weary travelers, this is a must stay facility!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Made our reservation to visit the grandkids. Received an email from hotel indicating the pool was closed for painting but slated to be one 1 day prior to our arrival. Decided to call hotel directly to see if project was on schedule explaining the kids were very excited to stay with us and take advantage of the pool. Front desk put me right through to GM who said yes the project was progressing nicely but could not promise anything about an on time completion and re-opening - which was completely understandable. He then offered this as a solution - if the pool was not ready in time for our visit he would work with a sister property and get us a pass to use their pool. Wow. Pool was open, grandkids had a great time and so did we! Rooms are very nice, clean and well kept & stocked. Lobby area is large and comfortable. There are multiple food options a quick 2 to 3 miles away. We've stayed here one additional time and will certainly book this coming holiday season when we return.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2012

What could be better, to write the review for this excellent hotel while staying here.
1. Its almost one month that I am staying here, excellent environment, very good hospitatlity.
2. Gives you feeling that your in home.
3. The bed, and even the sofa bed were very comfortable. I found the pool to be clean and so we could relax and enjoy it.
4. Staff members - excellent, specialy Asma, who helped a lot. There was a situation where she helped me and resolved it in excellent manner. I was really impressed by her.
5. One person I would really appreciate is the manager(Jay Visnjic) who made my stay with no hassle and does everything right.
6. There is a young girl on the front desk named Natalia, she was so great . She was so nice and friendly to us .
7. I am having one bedroom suite with full kitchen -- good amount of space and convenience.

I need to write more but will keep it with me, so that when I am back to my country, I have more good things to write.

Room Tip: Choose any room, all are best
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We like staying in Hampton Inns when we travel because they are consistently good. This surpassed our usual expectations. It must have either been relatively new or recently renovated. They must be making new improvements each time there is a new or renovated one. Parking was free and easy. The eating area was large and quite pretty. The free breakfast was the best free breakfast we've had at any hotel, including oatmeal, the makings for Egg McMuffins, omelets, gourmet type sausage, very fresh and yummy tasting fruit, along with the usual varieties if yogurts and cereals, muffins, pastries, bagels, English muffins. There was free Internet and large screened TV's. It was quiet and the beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pool and exercise room were quite nice. There was also a nice little convenience store. We look forward to going back again for the last leg of our trip. I would not hesitate to stay here any time I am in the Providence area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple